[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self improvement for Traps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: 1452647052173.png (347KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1452647052173.png
347KB, 500x543px
Hello people. I thought I would start a thread about trap fitness and fashion. I' sure the robots won't mind taking responsibility for hosting it since they with their silly boy fetishes created us. So what have you been doing in terms of fitness, voice and fashion? What is optimal?
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (143KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
143KB, 449x537px
hrt required for femenine body and benis

glutes and abdomen workouts for flat tummy and butt

thats it
>>
>>35508585

There's also calories involved. I heard fasting is the quickest way to lose weight (DO NOT TRY IF YOUR DIABETIC) because then you're constantly losing wieght.
>>
>>35508655
you get flabby/saggy skin
>>
>>35508884

That will go though right? I need to lose a lot of wieght fast.
>>
>>35508454
>The best improvement for a transgender:

End your degenerate existence. Or at least shut up and don't demand to be treated like royalty.
>>
>>35508655
If you fast you lose muscle. Eat proteins at least to retain glutes
>>
>>35508454
>self improvement for traps
>op uses the image of a tranny who shits in diapers
>>
File: 1468443368760s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1468443368760s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>35509010
>tranny who shits in diapers

p-post sauce
>>
my voice just sounds like a faggots ;_;
for fashion though loose, flowey tops along with women's jeans is something that tends to look pretty flattering

high waisted shorts can also work well to hide the top part of the hip bones (which can be kinda masculine) but still show off a cute flat tummy worn with a crop top

if you're willing to take the plunge, going on hormones reeeally makes a difference in how feminine you are. the softer skin and body fat distribution changes definitely will become quite noticeable after some time. there are mental effects with hormones too, its not right for everyone (I'd imagine)
>>
>>35508454
Why post this thread here? There's like 7 tranny self help threads on /lgbt/ that are way more informative
>>
File: 4234243242323.png (262KB, 489x470px) Image search: [Google]
4234243242323.png
262KB, 489x470px
>>35508931

As if. you heathen. The only "Royalty" I need is Based Liz.

>>35508942

But isn't that good? You want to lose fat but you also want to lose a lot of musle.

>>35508989

I don't think I'll "starve", what I do is fast until 6pm, and then eat a meal rich in protein and salt. Then I exersice for an hour later to use up the ATP I got from the meal and I'm back into fat burning territory again.

>>35509010

At least it is a tranny though....
>>
>>35509072
those are full of commies, goons, and unironic prog-establishment pod people

nty boss
>>
>>35509072

>/lgbt/

No thank you. This is a robot tranny thread.
>>
>>35509112
Isn't the end goal the same tho? It's all about looking like women.

Or are there robot methods of trannyhood?
>>
>>35509088
Fastest way to lose fat is by gaining muscle. Do a bunch of squats and leg presses, minimal cardio. And also go on /fit/
>>
>>35509233

No well I don't want to get involved in politics or wierd ritual furry stuff. And yes, there are robot methods.

>>35509261

Yeah, I just don't know if know enough to avoid becoming muslular. Cardio isn't an issue I can run for almost an hour at 6 mph and still not really be tired. I'm just woriied about putting on muscle. My stats (estimate) are:

1300 calories/day, in one 2 hour sitting followed by 500 calories burned by running. Ideally, I really need to lose wieght and get on hormones. I look young for my age, but times ticking fast, I'm already 23 and I'm going to uni next year. Going without being trans will complicate things unless I choose to live with women.
>>
File: noose-e1337727704742.jpg (17KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
noose-e1337727704742.jpg
17KB, 650x366px
Best advice for traps
>>
>>35508454
fun fact I once matched with this girl (inb4 >girl) on tinder and was too much of a pussy to message her
i regret it
>>
end yourselves you mentally impaired degenerates
>>
File: Your thread is shit.jpg (782KB, 1526x2616px) Image search: [Google]
Your thread is shit.jpg
782KB, 1526x2616px
>>35509445
This to be quite honest with you famalaming
>>
>>35509465
Good job, you didn't become a degenerate faggot and fuck a man. Stay woke.
>>
>>35509488
what wizard am i?
>>
>>35509445

Very helpful. Now why don't run along now and play with your peepee.
>>
>>35509607
Literally assblasted. Stay BTFO
>>
>>35508454
>Self improvement for Traps

Improvement tip #1: Die
>>
>>35509419
While doing cardio helps with warming up your body and maintaining a healthy heart, it's not necessary to waste all your energy on an hour of cardio and not do weights. For cardio that benefits your butt, you can use the stairmaster. Running on flat ground can destroy the glutes you work hard on, unless you run on sand or on a steep hill.

Your diet seems fine. Losing weight is more about diet than it is exercising. Eat soy, drink tea, and coconut oil helps with sugar cravings.
>>
>>35509570
dead meme wizard
>>
>>35508655
>(DO NOT TRY IF YOUR DIABETIC)
I'm pretty sure all diabetics know they can't just not eat anything. I have diabetes and I'm not that dumb.
>>
>>35509488
rollin arount at the sped of sount
>>
>>35508454
Trap fappers are the worst faggots in the world. At least actually want to fuck a man you cunts.
>>
>>35509646

Thanks, and I don't have trouble with sugar cravings. I don't eat fructose. That's probably good advice for anyone not just trap..
>>
>>35508454
Traps are worse then women, they don't give a fuck if you see their dick but what does that
mean?

It means you and them are a faggot.

When it comes to who they date or fuck, your out of fucking luck. It's much easier to just date a woman looking for a dick then these guys looking for 13 inch dicks and money.
>>
>>35509796
Honestly I just want someone that will love me. Money and what not is nice but I care a lot more about if the person will actually stay with me.
>>
>>35509445

>tfw no ropeplay trans gf

So many knots, so little love.
>>
File: 1486339770126.jpg (27KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486339770126.jpg
27KB, 500x398px
how do you go on about finding a trap? it's the perfect companion for a bisexual as myself.
I want a trap to love and care about, someone I don't have to hide my crossdressing for.
seems like the only way is to know one or date countless women until you stumble upon one with a dick.
>>
>>35509488
Eh, I don't think this is hurting anything.
>>
>>35510258
Every (You) I get is a pledge for trap genocide
>>
>>35510146
Anime conventions, obviously.
>>
moderate intensity cardio a best. get the stuff done 2 hours a day. get out in the cold and use that to cool you off. hang on to your body hair, that shit is precious for the same reason, during the summer. plenty of amateur/professional athletes have no problem getting huge asses, while trannies are all walking around on bent soda straws. take the hint.

stretches and yoga are good unless you don't mind your joints cracking and atrophying and your hamstrings snapping. the old dilemma of form versus function is a pretty serious one.

i think fags heal a little better. i do. we're naturally selected to lead accursed lives. eventually, you'll be old, your talent will wither up, your strength will leave you, and you'll be nothing but another old queer. people will hate you for refusing to spread your mental illness on the genetic level. people will yell at you from cars. kids will look at you funny. groups of teenagers will say, "look at that faggot."
>>
>>35510456
>big crowded place full of weebs
no thanks
>>
>>35510835
If you can't even get over that, you don't deserve a trap.
>>
File: 1488570464153.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488570464153.png
71KB, 251x251px
>>35510975
enjoying anime is fine, cosplaying is ok
but going alone to a place full of people who probably dislike you just for not having seen this or that anime
sounds horrible to be quite honest family
>>
For those of you who use Nair: How do you apply / remove it? Do you actually use that scraping thingy that comes in the box or just smear it all over and wash it off?
>>
>>35511175
As a male crossplayer myself, I like everyone who tells me I'm cute. I couldn't care less whether they know what series or game the character I'm cosplaying as is from.
Yeah, if you don't want to go, good for you. Cons are indeed full of horrible degenerate people. All I'm saying is that it's probably the best place to find traps.
>>
>>35511267
And you're the kind of person I would like to meet. However going to anime convetions would include all those other people, so no.
Why do traps love anime so much anyways?
>>
>>35511343
Well, I only started to go to cons because someone dared me to crossplay. While I didn't give two shits about cosplay itself, I always did want to try female clothes and to be cute, so I went for it.
Cons are just the place where non-trans people like me can wear cute and frilly clothes in public without it being too weird.
>>
>>35511474
Do you pass while doing it?
Or is it easy to spot someone who crossplays?
>>
>>35511229
You lay it on with llsomething similar to a popsicle stick/spatula. Wait for it to work, 7 -10 min, wash it 9ff with water and get the hair out, dry yourself, and use an unscented moisturizer.
>>
>>35509445
https://youtu.be/3IC76o_lhFw
>>
>>35509736
oh feck off ill crank my yank to whatever i choose
>>
File: 323302.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
323302.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
Absolutely nothing. I'm fat as fuck, and while I'm grateful that I get some attention from fat fetishists, I don't feel good about myself like this at all. I just can't stop eating. My voice is pretty okay, not exactly a girl's voice, but I don't think that's what I was ever really shooting for. It'd be nice if I knew how to do it and be able to toggle it off and on though. I could work on making it sound higher/younger more I guess. As for clothes, nothing either. I don't have any money and I'd be too ashamed if anyone in the house found anything. I've never even actually worn girls clothes
>>
>>35509488
Singles and I pick get something from the list. Dubs and I fap to OPs pick in a shit-filled diaper and post a cum tribute on this thread.
>>
>>35511657
Some people tell me I pass. The ones I don't pass for obviously won't tell me because why would they. Anyway, if I wouldn't pass at all I'd probably have stopped going by now.
For spotting: You can always look at gestures, how they walk, etc. Most crossplayers know how to behave as a girl, but I don't think all can keep the act together all the time. Especially when you have to walk fast, you just fall back into your standard walking pattern because that's what you've trained all your life and that's how you move fast (and people will actually get out of your way if you walk like a man).
(Males usually stand with both feet on the ground and walk with their legs apart, whereas females usually put their weight onto one leg, tilting the hip, and they tend to put their feet in a line when walking, again swinging their hip. Someone once said that walking and dancing motions for women often are in the hip whereas for men they are in the shoulders.)
Other than that, usual stuff: Adam's apple, how broad are their shoulders, how thick are their thighs, how broad is their waist, how wide is their hip (how wide is it really, not how wide do clothing and leg posture want to lead you to believe).
Also, most crossplayers don't make much of an effort to conceal their voice (other than not talking at all). So you'll plainly hear when they talk.
My last-ditch test is to see whether my penis gets erect. If someone is very cute but my penis isn't reacting, it's probably a male -- but that probably won't work for you.
>>
>>35512174
Neat. That's very detailed, thanks. I'd probably do some crossplaying myself if someone dragged me into one of those cons. However as long as I have no one to go with, I probably won't get to use those tips you gave me.
>>
>>35512042
Do it anyway, little one.
>>
I love sharing beauty tips with traps. They make everything seem fun and new again.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.