[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1488887517301.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488887517301.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Give me one good reason as to why women shouldn't be forced into breeding camps where they are impregnated and forced to raise young children(0-8yr) and executed.
>>
>>35508195
Because the government wouldn't choose you guys to impregnate them. They'd want tall fair skinned chads to do it. Take sperm banks for example. You can only be a donator if you're educated, white, tall etc.

So even in that scenario, nothing would change in your life, friend.
>>
File: facepalm.png (35KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
35KB, 240x144px
>>35508195
Because that's fucking insane. No human being should be enslaved, especially on the whim of a person whose life isn't even that bad. Get some perspective, anon.
>>
>>35508271
I don't care about breeding with the cunts, they should be kept out the way and there should be a lottery that determines whose semen is extracted and planted into the cunt by scientists. Everyone would forget of the holes existance, the children would be brainwashed until they no longer remembered the cunts that cared for them.

It sounds like a fair utopia to me
>>
>>35508195
Ok OP, tell us about the girl who laughed at you in class today.
>>
>>35508298
>women
>human
pick one
To be human require innovation and intelligence. Women are not smart at all, they all only the 20 percent of dumbest, richest and most muscular men, and have not made a single scientific advancement,
>>
>>35508343
I get the feeling there's a billion women out there that are smarter than you.
>>
>>35508271
>>35508298
>>35508332

so many degenerate normies i hate you all
>>
>>35508315
>when you've been browsing r9k for too long

Go outside for a while buddy.
>>
File: 1488926109357.png (172KB, 276x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488926109357.png
172KB, 276x316px
>>35508315
It'd be a utopia entirely of men. It seems good on paper since men are a lot more logical and make better decisions but I bet a lot of gay shit is gonna go down behind closed doors.

And sluts have their places as eyecandy. They don't really ruin lives unless you let them. On that note, I don't want an entirely male society.
>>
>>35508343
I'm sorry, but you're delusional. I wish there was hope for your safe return to sanity, but I don't believe there is. Most likely, you'll continue to think this way until you die alone.
>>
>be born man
>overhear the ugliest women bitching about Chad's not being good enough for them
"OMG CHAD'S COCK WAS ONLY 9 inches XD HIS CHEST WASN'T HUNKY ENOUGH AND HE ONLY HAD A SIXPACK"- fat cunt
>step outside
>everyone hole laughs at you and accuses you of rape if you even look within 2 metres of them
>>
>>35508489
I feel like this was somewhat made up
>>
File: costanza.jpg (331KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
331KB, 5000x5000px
>>35508489
this never happened to you, you tard
>>
I actually despair at some of the posts in this place. Sure I'm a lonely unloved fuck but going full retard about women seems ridiculous to me.
>>
>>35508592
>calls someone a tard
vehemently defends his womynz to the fucking death if someone dare dishonor a fine lady by saying such crude language.

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>35508662
Women are shit but you're living in a fantasy world holy fuck.
>>
>>35508195
Because Earth doesn't need more people on it. We can't even sustain 7 billion people because of the draconic, outdated way we still produce energy and farm crops.

And don't give me any of that "blah blah blah jewish hoax" crap.
>>
>>35508662
You're creating a fictional version of me, anon, from one post that says literally nothing about who I am. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>35508755
wrong, that is exactly how you sounded
>>
>>35508992
Well, you sound pretty stupid in your posts so far. Luckily, I'm capable of seeing how they might not be an accurate representation of your personality.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.