[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Who the fuck are you people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1488700758560.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488700758560.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
Tell me already, who are you? How is all of this possible? How? How are you doing this?

How is this possible?
>>
>>35507607
elaboratereeee
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>35507607
>who are you
a college shutin
>how is it possible
too autistic for too long without proper help
>how are you doing this
because im too scared to die
>>
Mentally and physically ill. How may I not be of assistance to you, today?
>>
>>35507654
you know damn well what I mean.

Songs from the fucking 90s are about this moment. The entire world revolves around me and how is this possible? How could you know I would end up the way I did?

How are you fucking with my dreams? I dreamed about being able to open portals between worlds last night and I was taught how to do it by the Gods.

How is this possible? How are you doing this? Why me? Why won't you reveal yourselves?
>>
>>35508046
Will you fuck off
>>
>>35508046
I have no idea what you mean. rrgrgrg
>>
>>35508105
I am seeing what you did there and GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>35507607

Get the fuck back on your medication. You are acting like a fool and annoying everyone.
>>
>>35508046
well y'see the 90s music informed the development your mind at critical junctures and now that you've had a schizophrenic break, you are unable to recognize that they molded you into your current self rather than predicted your current self

nothing you do has any impact on the world, realistically, but since you're power tripping on a god-high that you can't bear to accept is delusion, you spout vagueries that could apply to literally anything and everything and retroactively apply them to completely unrelated events and pretend as though they were crucial instigators of them

here's a reality check for you and you'll be happier when you eventually accept it: you have as much relevance to the world at large as a weevil or a caterpillar, which is fine - frankly i'd say the same thing to """world""" """"leaders"""" like trump and putin, and mean it just as sincerely
>>
>>35508482
sure, whatever.

Whats the point of your post? You know exactly who I am. You know this shit revolves around me for some reason.

I'm sure there is a message in your post but I'm too tired of this game to figure it out. Just set me free already.
>>
>>35508861
the message is simple: you don't matter
you don't really think the whole world is interested in playing a game with you specifically, do you?
you know how lazy and boring people are. there is no way anyone, let alone everyone, would put in this kind of effort for you
let's pretend you are the center of the universe for a second. what exactly is so special about you? what do people want from you? no answer? you got nothing? not even you can see anything about yourself worth the trouble? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and for the record, there is no freedom in life
>>
Are you a solipsist, mentally ill, or both?
>>
File: 1425307371719.png (31KB, 594x302px) Image search: [Google]
1425307371719.png
31KB, 594x302px
>>35508285
>>35508046
>>35509016
>tfw i'm not sure if I see how people see what I post now
>>
>>35509000
Yes, the whole world is indeed playing a game with me.

What do I have to show the world? That there is good left in the world. That no matter how bad it gets I hang on. I was born to die and yet I haven't. That's my best guess because I really don't know.

there is also that little bit about me being fucking Hitler.
>>
Take your meds, fuckwit. I had a schizophrenic roommate and you sound just like him.
>>
File: 1488673856066.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1488673856066.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>35507607
this thread is really confusing
>>
>>35509196

Why do you think you're Hitler, anon?
>>
please just tell me. I ask this with tears in my eyes please.

End this.
>>
File: jared.jpg (12KB, 206x215px) Image search: [Google]
jared.jpg
12KB, 206x215px
>it's another "anon has an episode and I laugh behind my computer screen but deep down inside I know my next one isn't too far off" episode
>>
>>35509549

What's it feel like to have a mental illness?
Serious question.
>>
>>35507607
You're a massive faggot so you lose weenie.
>>
>>35509569
>What's it feel like

Imagine having a ticking time bomb in your brain that'll destroy any amount of progress you've made in your life indiscriminately. And you never know how much time you have left on the clock
>>
>>35509457
Anon, I'm sorry but it doesn't take an expert to see that you are displaying classic traits of mental illness right now. The worst part about this is that nothing we say can really convince you otherwise, but listen to me: you are deluded. You have been deceived. You are a person with a disease. Call it Satan if you wish, but your mind is filled with things that are untrue. Godspeed man, get well soon
>>
>>35507607
I'm actually a member of pizzagate. I post meme's on the internet to trigger molestation victims as a psyop.
>>
>>35507607
>>35508046
>>35508482
>>35508861
>>35509000
>>35509180
Look robots, gaze upon the face of real mental instability
>>
>>35509457
I told you. You're a massive faggot.
>>
>>35509569
Heheh.
.heghehe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.