[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when girl is checking you out? are there some signs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pepeThinking.jpg (10KB, 236x185px) Image search: [Google]
pepeThinking.jpg
10KB, 236x185px
How do you know when girl is checking you out?

are there some signs?
>>
Girls are constantly checking every guy out and sizing them up. Alpha fux, beta bux
>>
Girls typically check every male the same way we do but they are much more selective.

When they "check you out" they actually check you out.
You will notice trust me and they know you notice, it's their way to tell you "come say hi".

Some may be attention whoring.
>>
>>35507639
There is a chance she is saying "come say hi" just to say fuck off looser you have 0 chance?
>>
You've never had a girl give you "fuck me eyes" while she fidgets with her hair and peeks at your bulge?
>>
>>35508419
where the fuck do you think you are?

I doubt it happens to people lower than 4/10
>>
>>35508368
I have had girls do this before.
>>
>Go out to dinner or somewhere with mom
>Waitress come up. Normal waitress interactions
>Mom keeps glancing at the waitress then at me
>After dinner
>Mom: "Pls tell me you noticed that?"
>"Noticed what?"
"Did you even know how much she was flirting with you anon? Go back in there and get her number"
>"If you say so. Seemed normal to me. She's just nice because A) Its her job and B) It gets her tips"
>"...Oh, ok anon if you say so. I'm only a woman what would I know"

EVERY TIME
>>
File: 1489437605327s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489437605327s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35508797
You mom wants grandkids. Kek
>>
They're not. Saved you the trouble.
>>
>>35508902
do not lie, its a real thing
>>
>>35508797
Fucking this, it's embarrassing.

This has happened verbatim to me several times.
>>
>>35509775
Not to any of us it isn't. Don't create false hope for yourself.
>>
>>35510116
everything is possible, whole life is so fucking ridiculous that one day roastie may admire your body
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.