[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old is too old to have never been in a relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1444499372592.jpg (68KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1444499372592.jpg
68KB, 500x495px
How old is too old to have never been in a relationship?
>>
>>35507399
Tbh if you didnt have a gf in elementary school like everyone else your already doomed
>>
>>35507421
The end of high school
Seriously, if you can't get a gf in hs youre either not trying at all or too beta to even talk to your dad
>>
never too old if you ask me. been in 2-3 relationships in the past and I honestly dont give a fuck if someone has never been in a relationship. it matters much more to be in a relationship that lasts a lifetime that you got late than plenty of relationships that never worked out. so just be patient and seek out the good one brother. same thing goes for virginity. this is not something you actually want to lose to just anybody.
>>
Somewhere around 25-30 is probably still spot on.

That's generally the point where a girl isn't just going to fall in your lap anymore via acquaintances.
>>
>>35507456
>too beta to even talk to your dad

well shit. there should be a word for this realisation
>>
>got my first serious gf and lost virginity at 20
>whew
>dumps me at 22
>two years and i haven't dated or had sex again

i don't know why but it seems less likely now than when i was a kissless virgin
>>
File: virgin_age_meter.jpg (172KB, 1700x716px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_age_meter.jpg
172KB, 1700x716px
>>35507399
This.

Origivirgin
>>
>>35508103
i kind of want to see if i can make it to 90+

that would be pretty cool. i'll probably die first though.
>>
It'll never be "too late," there's always a chance when you put yourself out there. But if you're asking when it's too late to be "normal..."

You need to have had at least a three month relationship with regular sex by the end of high school to be a "normal person."

It's entirely possible to attain this in college, but it'll be hard to catch up. After college, if you've never been in a relationship or had sex, it will be very hard. Get on Tinder and start swiping right on EVERYONE.
>>
File: 1489330682652.png (40KB, 163x169px) Image search: [Google]
1489330682652.png
40KB, 163x169px
>>35508103
My dad got married at 35.
He never had sex until that point.
But then, he's been in plenty of relationships and he was a good looking guy...
>>
>>35507399
I had a gf for 6 moths when I was 15 and all we did was make out a lot. I didn't have another relationship or lose my virginity until I was 21. I think by the time you're in you mid 20s you should be able to form relationships.
>>
File: huehuehue.jpg (85KB, 620x906px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
85KB, 620x906px
Never too late. Dude, who cares about being a normal person? You can do whatever you want to do. You'll still get a girlfriend and get laid. You aren't the first or will be the last in your position, and you can totes change it around. You've got decades left.
>>
>>35508131
>He never had sex until that point.

With a woman.

Plenty of gay men go "straight" in their 30s. I'd keep a close eye on him, Anon, he's probably still cruising public toilets/parks on the sly
>>
File: 1489325953781.png (159KB, 549x437px) Image search: [Google]
1489325953781.png
159KB, 549x437px
>>35508858
My dad beat up gay people. (Including me)
Just kidding, I'm not gay...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.