[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So anon what's it gonna take to have you sign this contract

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: recruiter.jpg (34KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
recruiter.jpg
34KB, 504x360px
>So anon what's it gonna take to have you sign this contract today?

>Let me tell you! the benefits are amazing and it's perfect for shut ins.
>>
File: IMG_2582.jpg (26KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2582.jpg
26KB, 216x234px
>>35507341
Yeah, no shit. And why me out of all people. An assignment, using me to move up the ladder. Hope it backfires.
>>
File: 1393376597123.png (478KB, 397x797px) Image search: [Google]
1393376597123.png
478KB, 397x797px
>>35507341
tfw already enlisted into the DEP leaving in July 10 robots this is the only way
>>
>lose 80lbs to join military
>keto super hard
>run every day
>get off meds
>go through MEPS twice
>go to sign contract
>"oh sorry anon, you know that job we've been telling you about for the last two years? well we don't have any opening until 2019, and those are reserved for high school seniors, feel free to sign on as nuke though : )"

and that's how I became a NEET
>>
>>35507649
You fell for the navy meme. Should have joined Marines they actually try to give you the job you want.
>>
File: le 100 face.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
le 100 face.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>35507341
>>35507574
>>35507612
>>35507649
>>35508018

>Americans need to go to war to get a job or go to school or afford health care
>>
I already served. Not in the US military though.

I was NEET, made some huge ass debts. So I get fit in around a year, buy a ticket and went for it.

Overall, it wasn't bad. It gave me money, some rather good expertise and experience ranging from utterly horrid to godlike fuckawesome. It gave me ability to sleep anytime anywhere, to keep calm in every situation and don't give a single flying fuck about any person's drama.

If you are lost and basically have nothing to do, go for it. If you have something to cling on, some good knowledge or any other marketable skill, I would think about it long and hard
>>
>>35507341
>immigrate to the US
>try to join marines
>rejected because I was a combatant for a foreign military as a child

just fuck my life up
>>
>>35508265
They reject you even if you were combatant for a foreign military as completely normal adult individual.
>>
>>35507341
>Recruiter comes to my house.
>Makes me take a test on the laptop he brings.
>Tells me I scored really high and he wants me to be a combat engineer.
>Tells me I will blow up enemy vehicles, bridges, and other kinds of shit
>Tells me I will be wearing over 80lbs of explosives at all times.
>Decide not to do it.

Should I have done it?
>>
I signed the contract. Right now I'm just another worthless NEET. I hope things get better.
>>
>>35508313
That sounds rad as shit

Of course you're a faggot for not doing it
>>
>>35508018
yeah iunno. I was a kid just outta HS (apparently they put more importance on seniors that are JUST about to graduate instead of ones that have JUST graduated.)

anyway tryin to get my life back on track now
>>
>>35507341
Im more of an Air Force or

Arent
Ready
For
Marines
Yet

kind of person. I'm also too old for the Marine Corps now. Please, no bully.
>>
>>35508265
Where did you grow up? Sounds horrible.
>>
>be worthless wageslave
>join military
>be military cop for 4 years, have some good times, some bad times
>get out and become wageslave again
>a wageslave with depression and an alcoholic
>at least I have a decent amount of money saved up and some valuable life experiences
>>
>>35508313
I'd have done it, but then again I have a literal death wish.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.