[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck your brain up for free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

how brave are you?

starting at pic related can imprint these pictures in your brain for up to 3 months - i mean what do you have to lose anyway. At least its a fun experience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect

http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/col-McCollough/

Enjoy. Imprint only occurs after like 2-3 mins so you are save (for now).
>>
>>35507280
I'll give it a try even though messing with my vision could potentially be dangerous since I have to drive a lot.
I bet it's just a meme.
>>
>>35507533

>I bet it's just a meme.

no its not. Nobody knows why and how it works.
>>
>>35507533
Report back with results.
>>
File: McCollough_effect.gif (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
McCollough_effect.gif
29KB, 512x512px
>>35507550
>>35507533
Okay I did it for like 20 seconds and then I got tired of looking back and forth and decided to turn it into a gif.

not sure if it works the same.
>>
>>35507626

the 2nd link provided actually has an interactive part that guides you through the steps
>>
>>35507577
>>35507640
I kept getting interrupted but I'm gonna do this for a srs 10-15 min now
>>
>>35508209
I hope it's a meme, 3 months is a long time
>>
Is this going to turn me gay?
Is this how you evil bastards recruit for your boipucci and trap threads?!
fag me up senpai.
>>
File: mccullogh.png (3KB, 416x188px) Image search: [Google]
mccullogh.png
3KB, 416x188px
I just did it for ~7 mins.

It works - any horizontal set of grating has a magenta hue between the lines. Green for vertical bars. Its pretty neat.
You can even see it in pic related - i just drew this and you could see the colours forming the more lines you add
>>
>>35508446
Okay I did this for a whopping 20 minutes and while I do notice slight discoloration in certain objects and the test image shows green & pink/purple; it isn't that bad.
>>
File: e.png (76KB, 221x210px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
76KB, 221x210px
Why would anyone want to willingly fuck their eyes Just to see orizzontal colory lines?
>>
>>35508663

>it isn't that bad.

what if it doesnt disappear for months though. Thats going to be annoying lol.
>>
>>35508713
curiosity of the human mind my friend
>>
>>35507280
i just tried it for like 7 minutes and it works holy shit
this is kinda cool actually

it doesn't mess with your vision in any major way either so don't worry about getting your eyes fucked
>>
>>35508607
that's all? this shit probably isn't even noticeable irl.
>>
>>35509183
no shit. If this imprinted an image on your retina for a month then you'd probably have heard more about it.

its a prolonged after effect - like after you look at the sun you can still see it. except this one lasts a lot longer. Im the anon you replied to, and the effect is still subtly there.
>>
>>35508851
It's been about an hour and I don't really notice the effects anymore. It's like my brain adjusted to it, but if I look at the test image I can still see the colors.

Honestly it isn't annoying. I could live like this even if it were permanent. It's just a subtle discoloration around the edges of some objects and I don't even see it anymore unless I look at the test image.
>>
I stared at the induction images for 5 minutes. There was barely any effect at all. Yes, now the vertical stripes do look slightly pink. The horizontal stripes maybe look a tiny bit green, but it's hard to say.

After 30 mins, I'm still seeing the same mild coloration. I wouldn't be surprized if it stays around but the effect.is nothing to give a whoop about.
>>
>>35507280
Are colourblind people immune to this?
>>
>>35507640
I watched that thing for like all 600 aomething letters and barely anything happened
>>
https://strobe.cool this is pretty cool
>>
File: 1489026787585.png (62KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489026787585.png
62KB, 200x233px
Holy shit, does this effect apply to 3D glasses?

Whenever I watched something with 3D glasses as a kid, the blue/red tint would stick with me for literally WEEKS afterwards. I thought I was going crazy. And it would always be switched too, so if the red tint was over my left eye, everything in my right eye would have a pinkish hue to it for several weeks afterwards. I'd be able to stare at my white wall, with my right eye closed and see it tinted slightly blue, and then my left eye slightly pink. It would drive me fucking crazy, and no one else seemed to know what the hell I was talking about when I mentioned this. It completely put me off 3D glasses because of how much they fucked with my vision.
>>
>>35511720
just wear the 3d glasses upside down for a while
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.