[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that Android users hate sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: okcupid2.png (9KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid2.png
9KB, 480x363px
Why is it that Android users hate sex?
>>
>>35506845
>tfw android
>tfw 1 sexual partner ever
>tfw still more than ANY windows phone users
>>
File: 1487624232913.jpg (108KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
1487624232913.jpg
108KB, 1109x677px
>he uses smartphones
>>
>>35506845
it is girls who can only talk about their phones and they have fallen for the apple marketing schemes
i'd rather never have sex than support this travesty of life
>>
>>35506845
Chads with shitty iPhones lie about their number of sexual partners.
>>
>>35506884
FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE CUNT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF YOU DESERVE TO DIE YOU AND THAT ROASTIE HOLE YOU WERE WITH YOU DESERVE TO DIE LIKE THE SLIME YOU ARE YOU DO NOT DESERVE A GF I HAVE A NICE CAR AND I HAVE MONEY AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROACHED BY A STUPID CUNT EVEN THOUGH I FLASH MY MONEY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE FACES THROUGH MY PRESTIGE GEAR THAT I OWN.
>>
>average sexual partners by age 30 is 10+
>most normalfags don't see a problem with this
How do we stop this degeneracy /r9k/?
The number should be 1, but I could forgive 2 or even 3 at most
>>
>>35506845
Fucking 14 different girls is like having 14 different jobs, it doesn't show that you're good at doing something, it shows that you repeatedly make bad choices and can't dedicate yourself to anything.
>>
>tfw had a flip phone until last year
>>
>>35507578
It shows you can easily get jobs and alot of employers desire you
>>
>>35506845
(Citation needed)

Also how the fuck do Blackberry owners get more sex than Android users?
>>
Apple users are more likely to be gay, and gays are more promiscuous
>>
>>35506845

because android users are poorfags and girls don't go near no poor man
>>
>>35508025
>>35508010
>>35507691
>>35507661
>>35507578
>>35507540
>>35507477
>>35506950
>>35506909
>>35506884
>>35506845

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING REPLY TO ME YOU CUNTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL YOU RETARDS.

I am: >>35507519 btw
>>
>>35506845
If this graph isn't completely made up, which it probably is, it's unlikely they took market share % into account.

Also this type of statistic is guaranteed self reported. If you take this picture seriously you're retarded desu
>>
>>35507540
That's less than one new girl a year after graduating high school. last year alone I slept with 6, it's not like it's anything hard or special to do if you're just looking to fuck
>>
>>35508053
Because only 1 person owns a blackberry, and he is a quasi chad
>>
because women don't use android
>>
>>35506845
Probably because Android users are non-degenerate.
>>
>>35506845
This doesn't show that android users hate sex. It shows that they are able to form committed monogamous relationships and maintain them longer than iPhone users. I'm 26 and I've had 5 sexual partners. I don't plan on having that number increase as I get older but I have sex on average more than 7 times a week.
>>
>>35506845
Damn, according to this I'm above average for sexual partners of all phone types and I'm a pathetic robot who has never had a girlfriend, still managed to have 12 partners at 30 though

Granted, 4 of them were hookers so they probably don't count. But take them out and I'm still right in the middle. Suddenly feel slightly less shitty about my life.

On the other hand, since they were all 1 night stands I've also only had sex a total of 12 times in my life, most people with only one partner have done it far more than that.
>>
>>35508188
the poor ones and niggers do
>>
>>35506845
Cause we are decent human being, not gigolos/sluts.
>>
>>35506845
Status
IPhones beget high status to the men who use them so the get more sex. It's an ornament like gold chains for blacks. The nigger with the biggest goldchain gets the most hoes and the most child support notices
>>
How can one have 10 partners by the age of 27? Maybe iPhone users change their phones so frequently, they can't develop commitment.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.