[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It turns out I don't have depression.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1474363635256.jpg (28KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474363635256.jpg
28KB, 625x416px
I finally found out why I'm always sad, why life seems to have lost its thrill, why it always feels like I'm just living, waiting for death and why I do not take pleasure in the things I once found joy in...

I'm lonely.

I always thought that the reason why I was always sad was because I thought life was meaningless and that time was passing by while I stayed idle in my home doing nothing while my youth escaped from me. I thought that maybe if I did something really impressive and like cool, e.g., appear on my favourite tv show, make a hit song or just have a big experience before I reach 20, I would be happy... But that wasn't it.

I found out the source of my depression on a trip. While on the trip I was put in a group with other teens like myself (I'm 18), and while we were there, we were listening to the advisors. The subject was on how to conduct yourself in an interview. Sitting next to me was a qt average looking girl, if you know what I mean, and we started talking and really got along, I could tell that she really liked me. She began the conversation and afterwards, I felt a familiar emotion.

It was love!

Not to spend too much time on this story because I know that this OP will be too long, but after talking to her, I remember getting on the bus and I looking out the window and the feeling of love overcoming me. It felt like I had my joy back! A weight of pure melancholy was lifted from my chest, colours looked brighter, and life seemed all the more worth living.

I never met her again and soon after my depression came back; but, it showed me that there was hope, a way out of this pit of despair and an actual solution to my misery. It gave me something to strive for.

Love!

Also, if any qt girls want to come talk to me on discord my username is: #4481it'spepenotpepe
>>
>>35506388
>>>/soc/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35506434
I feel as though this not only belongs here but also could help a lot of bots who are struggling in depression and in the same dump that I am in.
>>
>>35506388
Making a hit song? Sounds like fun and meaningful to me and that's saying something.
>>
>>35506388
>>35506468
This shit tier blog doesn't belong here and there is nothing some faggot 18 year old sitting beside a girl on the bus can teach 20 and 30 something KHVs about being sad or alone.
>>
>>35506477
I'm thinking about making music so I have something to look back on when I'm older.
>>
You're just 18, you have no right to call yourself a robot, believe me. I hope you have a good life anon
>>
>>35506388
Yeah recently I've been lonely as fuck.
I used to be really popular and can't help but think about 10-15 years ago when I was popular and struggled to see all my mates in 7 days a week.
I know I'm lonely and I need to get out to sort it out, but in my depression the past few years I've done irreparable damage to my public image due to public meltdowns on Facebook where all my mates are.
>>
>>35506505
First of all, I didn't meet her on a bus it was at the destination of the trip it was later on in the bus that I realised what had happened.

>there is nothing some faggot 18 year old sitting beside a girl on the bus can teach 20 and 30 something KHVs about being sad or alone.
I believe wisdom can come from people of all ages. It's about experiences, and people can have different experience from different people. You might be older than me, but I might have had an experience you never did or epiphany or realisation.

>>35506553
Yes, we can! I'm one. I feel my botness spew from myself. As I walk down the street and people look at me and can just tell that I am a loser. It sucks and I can;t see a way out of it other than having a girlfriend I can love and will keep my mind of those things,
>>
>>35506617
>I've done irreparable damage to my public image due to public meltdowns on Facebook where all my mates are.
Yep, dude lol! I did something like that but I might be lucky because none of it has my face in it also, the way I looked when I was 15 is way different to the way I look now.
>>
>1 chance at life 0 at love
Here's your fag quote
>>
>>35506660
Pretty much yeah!

Orniginal now?!
>>
>>35506622
You might say you're 18, but now I'm pretty sure you're underage. We all been there, just quit this website and come back in 10 years if you feel like it
>>
>>35506622
You really can't. You're still just an awkward teenager and will probably grow out of it like most do. You'd be surprised how common it is for young people to not find love until their late teens and early twenties and just lie about it. Come back here when you get up to 23-25. You most likely will not be like us at all.
>>
>>35506700
lol, yeah dude I'm actually 18. You can even tell by the story. "How to conduct yourself in a job interview"
>>
>>35506682
>>35505631 #
>be me
>be in high school
> befriended a jew slut from Canada that looks like pic related
>she would flirt with almost any guy and even more if they had a gf
> would pay me to protect her since everyone wanted to beat her up for being a hoe, and everyone knew I didn't give a fuck and had hulk rage
> get to talking with her more intimately
> she had daddy issues and was raped as a kid , everyone thought she was a dumbass but she already knew 5 languages by the time she was 15
>one day be depressed because drugs are wearing off and everyone is all out of them
> text her about it and we talk all night
> almost morning
> says she has to get ready
> she says she has something that'll make me feel better
> text me pics of her in the bad tub Make showing everything
> text her back 'that's a nice bathtub '
> furiously beat to them
> freak out and delete the pics because she's under8
Here's my greentext
>>
>>35506727
Nice pic related!
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (38KB, 599x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
38KB, 599x379px
>>35506761
Forgettibouti
>>
>>35506840
Saw that pic in a different thread. Nice though!
>>
File: sam hyde 1.png (261KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde 1.png
261KB, 357x326px
>>35506388
>thinking women are going to solve anything

You might just have autism
>>
>>35507256
No it's love!
>>
>>35507269
Might want to try coke since it gives you the same feeling
>>
>>35507269
>>35507368
and costs less
>>
>>35507381
Much much less and gives you less stress
>>
>>35507368
>>35507368
nah, how about after. The effects of coke is too temporary. I want someone I can hold and love and look in the eye of! Coke just makes you feel like shit in the morning!
>>
>>35507405
Xtc
/thread
>>
>>35507454
Nah, I want someone to hold and wake up to in the morning!
>>
>>35507405
your gonna feel like shit anyway after she either frames you for rape, or divorce rapes you. You get fucked either way.
>>
>>35507476
The faggot hippie you bought it from
>>
>>35507547
Love gives you hope, hope that she would not do that and that you will live with her happily ever after.
>>
>>35507615
You better find better choices for your oxytocin release than women, believe me. It's very well possible to feel a similar feeling just from music and enjoying life, leads to less disappointment too
>>
>>35508055
Done all that, still leaves me feeling an empty hole in my chest!
>>
>>35508121
I genuinely hope you find a unicorn. The problem is they dont exist :/
>>
>>35508648
Doesn't have to be a unicorn.Just a basic girl I can talk to and loves me!
>>
>Also, if any qt girls want to come talk to me on discord my username is: #4481it'spepenotpepe

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

TOOOOOOOOOOOO

REDDIIIIIIIT
>>
>>35508701
Posted this exact thread there as well.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.