[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should women be put in camps and executed? Theyare too stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 642764837222.png (23KB, 1584x956px) Image search: [Google]
642764837222.png
23KB, 1584x956px
should women be put in camps and executed? Theyare too stupid and it is for the best. They will no longer be raped, and they will have no more problems. The cadavers can be used for sex and few remaining women can be used for mass insemination to continue MANkind not womankind?

Men will also be taught that women have never existed. Society will need to be 1984ish until people forget women existed, then their will be a mass (but false and government orchestrated) uprising in which society will be back to normal while the remaining women are executed or birthing machines.

Am i autstic or a visionary
>>
>>35505915
Let's just say an autistic visionary to be on the safe side.
>>
>>35505932
How dare you that is not even good debate to my ideas I am a visionary I am much more intelligent than most people as I dare to have these ideas I know how george orwel is so I am smarter than 90 percent of everyone. Do not criticise my ideas again
>>
>>35506060
Whatever you say Plutarch.
>>
>theyare
>the yare

HMMMMM...
>>
File: save as.jpg (135KB, 1867x335px) Image search: [Google]
save as.jpg
135KB, 1867x335px
this could be a useful image in the future
>>
>>35506176
ebin but it on leddit xd
>>
Elliot you are dead stop posting
>>
>>35506233
Elliot was a god he was rich and even women knew he was to good for them despite them going for other rich guys. He was rich and was not approached therefore he was better and more supreme than the scum that is humanity.

Live like insects burn like fire ants
>>
File: 1489424880542.png (200KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
1489424880542.png
200KB, 500x755px
>>35505915
I have no problem with your suggestion. How do we make it happen?
>>
>>35506294
we first need all feminists to FUCKING DIE then someone smart like us to be elected as leader of our country
>>
>>35506326
I see that lasting a whopping record of 5 minutes.
>>
>>35506334
normie please leave. You know nothing of Elliots work, otherwise you would agree with it. Please listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_T_cFA9lrQ&list=PLXOY6LHThPAPogZHGmKvTDipNsHDZPSzc
>>
>>35505915
Would it not be easier to exterminate the robots?
>>
>>35506436
robots are smart and have contributed almost everything to society

women have l i t e r a l l y ackomplished nothing
>>
>>35506497

>believing something this stupid
>>
>>35506547
nice counter argument their pal
oh wait...
>>
>>35506374
I'm well aware of Elliot. Guy definitely had some issues for sure. But I don't think robots would be in any position to actually lead, that's kind of the opposite of what a true robot is. Either they'd crack from the pressure of running an entire nation or they do something inhumanly stupid that'll damn their entire plan to never succeeding.
>>
>>35506830
cuck alert cuck alert cuck alert weee wooo wee woo
>>
Probably. At first glance, it makes a lot of sense. Women on the whole are wasteful consumers, children for their entire lives.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.