[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends hade skateboard but I had heelys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1488243225677.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1488243225677.png
187KB, 758x631px
>be during the whole skateboard crazy in the mid 2000's
>obviously everyone had skateboards but me
>I wanted one but never got one because we were a poor family and a skateboard was like $100-$200
>mom come home from the mall one day and said she got me something
>"please be a skatebaord please be a skateboard"
>she bought me heelys
>they were kinda cool I guess, I could slide around the house and down to the store with ease but I wasn't planning on using them at school or any place else
>mom showed my videos on youtube about people using heelys trying to convince me how cool at was
>one day my friends come to my door and ask me to come to the old bar with them, that's where they used to skate
>they know I don't have a skateboard but I'm cool enough to hang with them anyway
>I put on my heelys and go out with them
>they laugh at me at first but I say I just use them as normal shoes
>they ride downhill to the bar and I'm far behind them on my heelys because they don't go so fast and because they're fucking heelys
>we arive and they start playing s-k-a-t-e
>I watch them for some rounds while I think about some cool tricks I can do with my heelys
>I join in the next round
>they pretty much ignore me the entire time like the autistic kid playing by himself
>I just jump around on ledges and rails and pretend to do grinds and tricks while they play skate
>I later tried to convince them how heelys was the skateboard of the future and that pro skatebaorders like Tony Hawk used them
>they never invited me out to skate again
>I never wore my heelys ever again
>>
>>35505870
You're a fucking faggot honestly. Skating requires a lot of patience and skill and you can fall and shit.

Heely riding died years too soon and was the absolute most fun way to get around.
>>
I have never heard of thing like heely in my entire life and now I want them. It looks like best way to locomote.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.