[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the internet make us this way or would we have been just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1463470511601.jpg (285KB, 1288x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1463470511601.jpg
285KB, 1288x2148px
Did the internet make us this way or would we have been just as fucked 40 years ago?
>>
>>35505443
Humans have always been fucked, its only the internet makes it easier to be a freak
>>
>>35505443
I'm an oldfag, so I witnessed what the internet did to me and other people.

To put it into perspective, I was 17 when we got the internet at home, 4chan didn't exist until I was 19 and I didn't discover it until I was 22 or 23.

As a robot or cyborg or sperg or emo loner or whatever people might consider themselves, the internet has a bell curve of helping you out, and then not helping you at all besides being a fun distraction, and then making your life worse.

4chan especially doesn't help you really. On one hand it does give you an outlet to talk to other people while 20 years ago you would have had absolutely no one to talk to or anything to do being being truely bored in your room.

The consequence of being bored in your room is what led to some robots getting into sports or productive hobbies like drawing or playing some musical instrument or dicking around the family computer without the internet, and then making careers out of that. Some other robots got drunk off their father's liquor cabinet or started sniffing glue and went around starting fires in the woods and they went down that path.
>>
The Industrial Revolution fucked us
>>
File: aaa1111.jpg (222KB, 680x816px) Image search: [Google]
aaa1111.jpg
222KB, 680x816px
>>35505443
it is a result of the internet and possibly related to leaded gasoline which caused widespread brain damage and is the single reason for the crime / angsty faggot epidemic among people born from the late 70s or so to the mid 90s.
>>
40 years ago you shitbirds would have been eligible for the draft and you all would have got sent to die in nam because youre not smart enough to get a deferral
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.