[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living with a fembot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m8gdamyTXC1rz3lrxo1_500.jpg (48KB, 467x631px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8gdamyTXC1rz3lrxo1_500.jpg
48KB, 467x631px
>so im going to be graduating from high school soon and i needed to move into my own apartment
>being a poorfag i decided to get a roommate
>been friends with this girl for a while and she's in the same kind of boat as me
>nice girl, very quiet, always seems angry about something, realy into punk and metal and is always up to hang out with
>we agree to rent a apartment together and split the cost
fast forward a week
>her room is already filled to the brim with beer cans and cigaret butts
>put her hair up in a mohawk and hasn't showered since
>find out she just got fired from her job for spitting in someone's coffee

how the fuck do i handle this.
i don't want to just outright tell her to change as she's one of my few friends
but at the same time i feel like this is already getting a little out of hand
>>
It takes courage to stand up to bullies, and even more to stand up to our friends. It ain't gonna be easy, but you gotta tell her that she's gotta change. I'm not even sure if sharing an apartment with friends is a good idea in the first place.
>>
I mean, is her behavior in your way?

why should she shower and pick up her room? she's not your kid.
>>
>>35506225
>It takes courage to stand up to bullies, and even more to stand up to our friends

Calm your tits JK Rowling
>>
>>35505414
As long as she's paying her half of the rent and smoking out of a window i don't see the problem desu, like the other anon said you're not her dad
>>
As long as she's looking for a job, it should be alright.
>>
>>35505414
A true friend would be willing to be honest and no bullshit with their friends if it'll potentially improve them. But as long as she is looking for a job or at least not freeloading then there isn't much for you to do. Her room is her room. And besides, you're rooming with someone who is a young adult that just moved out, expect hygiene to be a rather pervasive topic.
>>
>>35506282
>Why should she shower and pick up her room?
Spoken like a true degenerate. She certainly acts like a child, acting irrationally as she does.
>>
>>35506282
you know, we're living in a SOCIETY. we're supposed to ACT IN A CIVILIZED WAY
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.