[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mental illness check-in/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hionzglda1px.jpg (348KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
hionzglda1px.jpg
348KB, 1536x2048px
How are you guys doing? Malingerers and normies get out.

I haven't spoken to any of my few former friends for two whole years now since I was in psychiatric holding. My psychosis finally stopped coming back with seroquel, but it's bittersweet because now I have nothing to occupy my thoughts but my loneliness. Its like a tap on your brain... "lonely"... "lack of human touch"... "lack of friendship"... it goes on and on in my thoughts every day now.

How are you feeling?
>>
>>35505048
Am i weird for liking my time at the psych ward?
I actually had alot of fun, though when i started going there i wasnt 18 yet, so i was with people that are 18 and younger, it was pretty fun actually. Most people were 17 16 and we were just chilling having fun.
>>
>>35505048
>tfw you're so alone that nobody will even talk to you on r9k
>>
>>35505108
I went there as an adult. Everyone was miserable, but I loved it because I could speak to so many similar people. I texted my former friends when I got out and i wasnt feeling psychotic. They were "busy" every time, and then eventually I gave up. Bullied in primary school, and left to rot in adult life. Feels bad.
>>
>>35505203
That sucks man, people just dodging you is an awful feel.
>>
>>35505048
I'll rephase this for you

How are you guys doing, people not giving me validation and attention get out

I piss people off pretty easy so no one wants to talk to me anymore, you should pity me because my problems are worst than yours, it goes on everyday
>>
I've stopped going to therapy and I've just started indulging myself in as safe and responsible manor as i can.
>>
>>35505108
You shouldn't have went chad, when I went at that age it was like a high school the idiot chad like you made fun of me with the emo girl who cut her wrists and they always said oh I feel sorry for him. I wanted fucking internet access, and this was like 2006.
>>
>>35505048

Do you accept depression and anxietyfags here or is this the cool kids' club, only schizos allowed?
>>
>>35506100
depression can be cured, our shit is for life (not op)
>>
>>35506079
Why were you in the psych ward? What did you do that made a person cutting their wrists feel bad for you?
And my situation was abit different, noone made fun of anyone and we were all having fun together
>>
Gonna malinger some schizophrenia in a little while desu guys.
>>
>>35506118
what about pyromania? it makes life quite difficult and i cant tell anyone but at least i can relieve tension once in a while.
>>
File: 1485703076980.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485703076980.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
I'm so fucked up my psychologist hugs me like three times per session. I guess being orphaned at 9 wasn't good haha.
>>
>>35506126
The chad was in for OD but the staff thought I was the addict because they thought I had brain damage from meth and made me stand up and they would be like this is what meth does to you, and I had never smoked meth in my life, and I told them that and they are like why are retarded then? I said maybe I am different and they got offended because there was dude with severe autism there, and obviously I wasn't like him so they just thought I did meth.
>>
>>35506204
then the girl would be like why won't you talk to me, why do you think meth is cool? your too cool for me? am like I never did meth and she is like wow you think your so cool I feel sorry for you. and she had sex with the chad and cried when his parents got him
>>
>>35506204
Jesus, that is so silly. What kind of staff is that though? Making fun of you in a psych ward, people like that shouldnt work there. What got you into the psych ward though? How did you end up there?
>>
>>35506260
I tried to kill myself, dude these people don't give a fuck about anything, they just get paid to be there.
>>
>>35506260
They shit all over me, it was disgusting. They would call me brain dead, and ask if I was going to drink draino and shit like that..
>>
>>35506306
Only thing that kept me going was reading the library of their shitty novels, I would read them all over and over, and they thought it was wrong to be reading and were offended because they typecast me as the brain dead dumbass who thought he was just too cool to talk to girls. Like what?
>>
>>35506306
Thats like the worst psych ward ever. Here you have to actually study the field to work in a psych ward from what ive heard, and whoever is admitted gets a psychologist and a psychiatrist to track them and have individual talks with.
Exact opposite of, people just being paid to sit there and talk shit.
There was only one extreme case where we had to tie a dude to a bed cause he kept starting shit. Everyone else was peaceful
>>
>>35506118
Depression can't be cured you ignorant fuck
>>
>>35506306

jesus christ, anon. that's brutal. I would assume you're in a 2nd or 3rd world country if that's the way they treat you in a psych ward.

wtf.
>>
>>35506343
Yes it can.
If its purely a problem in the brain, like someone having a good family, friends mild success in any aspect of their life that they consider important, but is still depressed. Proper medication usually helps there.
If someones life is just shit all around you first sort the life out and see if that helps them, if not it might be a problem with the brain.
>>
>>35506385
It's called Toronto
>>
>>35506342
Bullshit, the social workers do not need those degrees man, they fuckheads.
>>
>>35506483
Thats so retarded, i hope they dont still work there and fuck with other people that are not mentally stable. Like the people that were looking after us were total bros. One knew i smoked so he gave me a cigarette when i ran out of mines and the other let me listen to 1 song on a phone with earplugs. The only music we had normally was radio and to me most of that music was trash so this was really nice.
Sad to hear what youve been through though, thats absolute dog shit. Id fire those people instantly, couldnt you file a complaint? I guess its too late now
>>
>>35506541
It's too late now, but I have complained later. The older therapists know it's shit too, but they say there is nothing they can do. It's politics.
>>
>>35506635
So everyone knows shits fucked but nobody can do anything, sounds about right.
>>
>>35506020
I'm not looking for validation. I'm honestly looking for any sort of communication, good or bad, but preferably good.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.