[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: dumb whores.jpg (416KB, 2400x1807px) Image search: [Google]
dumb whores.jpg
416KB, 2400x1807px
How would /r9k/ go about killing people?
No normie moral fag fembot enablers allowed edition
>>
>>35504534
>gloves
>knife
>alley

not that hard
>>
>>35504554
>security cameras
>hair samples
>knife can be traced
try again
>>
>>35504534
I would get a truck, stretch some piano wire in the front (to act like a razor blade to ensure fatalities), and then drive the truck through a crowd at a parade.

Will probably laminate the windows with bulltproof coating so police wont shoot me dead so fast.

Basically like what the Nice attacker did
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (186KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
186KB, 800x450px
>>35504623
>not going for the greatest form of vehicular homicide
>>
>>35504567
>CCTV everywhere
>knives are registered and regulated
Britcuck detected
>>
>>35504567
What the fuck does a hair sample matter if you have no priors? It's not like everybody's DNA is on record. And why would you leave your knife behind? Just put it where you usually keep it. If you have no connection to the victim why would anyone even suspect you?
>>
>>35504647
If you become a suspect thanks to witnesses/surveillance and you keep the knife then enjoy jail
Hell even if you let blood get anywhere on something you own they could find it belonged to the victim
>>
>>35504645
He was too much of a moralfag to kill anyone tho.

He just rekt a few businesses and properties who probably got reinbursed by their insurance companies anyway

But, yes, the killdozer was genius. Got to admire the effort he put to build the thing.
>>
>>35504669
See >>35504683
If you manage to become a suspect thanks to witnesses or surveillance
I'm implying you somehow get found it would be possible to tie you to the crime
Although with the way things are in cities you could commit a drive by shooting with some fake plates and probably get away with it
>>
>>35504683
Well you could pick a place other than an alley, like a park or beach or whatever. And obviously if you murder your ex-gf or something the cops will find out it was you. Only kill people you have no connection to.
>>
squirt poison through an open window into their tea
>>
>>35504711
A true hero
I think he tried to get some kills but couldn't manage to do so
Still rekt the town for the shit they put him through
>>35504720
If you have no priors or ties to the victim it is pretty hard to make you a suspect but if you somehow slip up then you may be fucked that way is the point
Although people have gotten away with more brazen crimes
>>
>>35504669
This pretty much.

Also wear shoes a size too big if you can. Wear extra socks or something so you can still move around in them comfortably. If you can go up two sizes even better.

Also have an alibi. Also if it ever comes down to you needed to use your alibi you are probably fucked buddy.
>>
>>35504711
He had guns mounted in the dozed I just don't think he managed to effectively use them. He did shoot at some people though.

Can't think of everything I guess and what he did come up with was pretty crazy.
>>
>>35504842
Yeah its probably trivial to get out of the way of a gun port on an armor plated bulldozer

The guy also never married, is he /our guy/?
>>
File: 42421.png (504KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
42421.png
504KB, 640x430px
>>35504534
become a therapist
>>
>Isolate target
>Take her to lair (acquire lair before this point)
>Secure her
>Mess around, do whatever you want
>Kill, shoot or burn ideally as it's easiest clean up
>Repeat
>Profit
>>
I'd just shoot a random stranger with a hunting rifle.
>>
bucketlist
>>
>>35504534
Full body suit with mask and googels
Pick victim by random cunts in different areas
Work with knife and poision, paralize shots
Study victim habits, their timeline and schedule
Find the perfect area and time to make a move with out being seen or giving victim chance to def
Strike quick and fast
Know self defense and basic aikido techniques
>>
>>35504534
Grot them from behind with a rope
Tie rope into noose
Hang them up with it
Cops will think its suicide
>>
>>35505233
tranq shots usually take a couple mins to take effect but the rest sounds pretty good
>>
>>35504534
alright lets go, the key is to implement the process as widely as possible without being caught. So people can't die immediately or in the same physical location and you want to be as indirectly involved as possible.

In all honest, all us robots are the most volatile and dispersed weapon at my disposal right now so I'd take out 4chan, probably from an IP address associated with minority rights advocacy and let the more unstable people here do my dirty work.

Barely traceable, and even if I'm found out the media will readily accept me as a hero for eradicating the birthplace of the alt-right movement
>>
File: 1466839040834.jpg (71KB, 555x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466839040834.jpg
71KB, 555x556px
>>35505388
>eradicating 4chan
then what would I do all day?
>>
>>35505482
you would go insane and end up killing normies, accomplishing my goal of causing deaths
>>
>>35505604
too lazy desu
>>
>>35504753
Underrated method of killing
>>
Drive a car, find someone walking alone, chloroform (or use the string strangler thing that agent 47 uses), then drive their unconscious body to a forest in the middle of nowhere and bury it.
>>
When I was younger I always thought that I could make the perfect crime if I could reflect sunlight in someone's eyes while he's driving.
Does it sound retarded?
>>
>>35504534
I'd go to parties and inject drugged up twats with a lethal dose of morphine.
>>
>>35506005
Assuming no one sees you and it actually makes the driver crash then I don't know how they could tie it to you or even suspect you
>>
>>35506336
>A strong enough sedative to make the girl tolerate being butchered while alive
>Alcohol or Marijuana

This is some of the worst LARPing I've seen yet
>>
>>35506313
fucking pedos mods get in here they're back
>>
>>35504903
become the next Dexter.
>>
>>35504917
get a daughter from her first, then kill her
raise daughter in lair as personal anal slave
teach her to crave daddys bum cummies
>>
>>35504917
>>35507202
also when daughter is of age, get her pregnant and repeat the cycle
>>
File: 1489384539111.jpg (12KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1489384539111.jpg
12KB, 500x230px
Would be stupid to reveal your strategy here. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>35507202
>raise daughter in lair as personal anal slave
The world will be soon purified. The ovens heating up already, for you and your kind, among others. ;)
>>
File: 1471116824475.jpg (376KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1471116824475.jpg
376KB, 1280x1274px
>>35507662
r9k is a board of peace we wouldn't kill anybody its all hypothetical bro
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.