[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfwn bullettproof bf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nnjytvhi451tixvwko4_500.jpg (233KB, 499x745px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjytvhi451tixvwko4_500.jpg
233KB, 499x745px
>tfwn bullettproof bf
>>
File: 1459621313945.jpg (18KB, 187x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459621313945.jpg
18KB, 187x320px
>>35503070
>used to unironically listen to MCR, dye my hair black/red, wear angry black clothes, and cut myself like a faggot

NO ONE MUST EVER KNOW
>>
>>35503070

Remember the days when mcr was hated on as much as justin bieber, when they weren't even that bad?
>>
>>35503181
There has never been anything like them ever. They mightve been lumped with terrible pop emo or metalcore on various stages of ther existence but their songwriting and ideas surpassed most rock bands of the era and in the entire modern history
>>
>>35503181
>never listened to them because their reputation
>start listen to them in 2016 and they were my favorite band for that time
damn, I sure missed out
>>
>>35503278
>>35503295

Still waiting for their return. They can't leave us with Danger Days.
>>
>>35503278
>songwriting and ideas surpassed most rock bands of the era
>I'm not okay, I'm not okay
>things are better if you stay, so long and good bye
>I have cancer, I'm in so much pain
>>
>>35503326
I don't think there will be a return. I think that was just a phase they had. They grew up now
>>
>>35503335
Great argument faggot

Original asf
>>
There go my loins again. I remember watching shitty slideshow videos of pictures of Gerard.

I used to get off to all that 'Frerard' shit, I watched hundreds of videos of them flirting and conspired that they were in love

I even wrote fanfics.

Kill me.
>>
>>35503388
>has no argument
confirmed mad
>>
>>35503278
i mean they were really good but they werent as revolutionary as you make out

maybe unique, yeah that last bit tells me youre trolling
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.