[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 11

File: SR_648_Kotori_Marine_Ver..png (406KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
SR_648_Kotori_Marine_Ver..png
406KB, 512x720px
>be fembot
>be very hard working and do everything "right" all my life, have an impressive list of academic/career accomplishments
>doesn't matter because i'm ugly
>life sucks, nothing to look forward to, hate waking up for the next day
>watch love live
>start playing the phone game
>grow really fond of the characters, in particular one
>want to cosplay kotori because maybe it will cheer me up and i won't look ugly if i' m wearing 10 pounds of makeup and a wig and a cute outft
>start losing weight, get down to 110 lbs
>buy three outfits
>one comes in the mail today
>have to walk 5 km in a freezing storm to get the package
>it "fits" (its a small) but my body looks so dumpy and ugly in it
>legs are literally short as shit, like stumps
>waist looks thicker than my damn hips
>tits look like old granny tits
>face is still ugly
>the one thing i had to look forward to in this shitty life
>nothing ever goes my way

what the fuck is the point in living and working my ass off when nothing matters? i see cute girls on instagram looking cute as fuck and having fun, and i thought i'd get to make friends with them and have just as much fun. instead they treat me like a fucking leper, and i look like shit in my cosplay to the point where i probably won't even go to the con i planned on going to. why bother? i don't have any friends.

i haven't had a real meal in a month. today, for example, all im allowing myself to eat is a small single portion of yoghurt (110 cal) and a small microwaved sweet potato (250 cal). im starving and tired and hungry and overworked and none of it matters bc i was born with a busted face which means i cant be a normal girl

>inb4 just get a bf

i have a bf, and i resent him. because im so ugly the best i could do is some lazy NEET who never wants to get a job and is fine living at his moms house. meanwhile i'm going to be working 80 hour weeks to keep up a career, how is it fair? that i have to settle for someone who uses me, bc im ugly
>>
Didn't read but god DAMN I want Minami Kotori to sit on my face
>>
>>35502917
>i have a bf, and i resent him. because im so ugly the best i could do is some lazy NEET who never wants to get a job and is fine living at his moms house. meanwhile i'm going to be working 80 hour weeks to keep up a career, how is it fair? that i have to settle for someone who uses me, bc im ugly
You're basically a man. This is what most guys do in relationships.
>>
Respect yourself and you'll manage to land a BF that respects you as well. I'm sure if you're as successful as you say you could land at least a 5/10 that isnt a fucking neet. I also bet you're not as ugly as you say. Take some responsibility for your situation, own up to it, figure out how you can fix it, then do it.
>>
>>35502917
Just leave him and make friends. Work for what you want.
>>
Also don't justify not going to the convention because you dont have friends and dont like the way you look. Go to the fucking convention, fucking cosplay, have a great time, and make some fucking friends.
>>
>>35502917
At the end of the day you can always just get surgery if you're as successful as you say you are. Then you can look attractive and be successful which basically guarantees you Chad.
>>
Post pic of your "ugly" face.
>>
>>35503062
except i don't get the honor that men do. when a guy makes 300k/year he gets an attractive woman who looks like a supermodel. like literally the top 1% of women. and she will cook and clean and do everything.

meanwhile my bf is average looking and literally can't clean or cook if it meant saving his life. he's lazy as shit. even to the extent that he knows i like clean shaven faces and he gets too lazy and doesn't do it to come see me. i resent him profusely.

so if i'm "basically a man" where is my 10/10 supermodel bf who cooks and cleans and does anything and everything i want? no where because thats not how life works and im not basically a man, im a ugly woman

>>35503093
no, because any man with any job, even the shittiest wagecuck gig as a clerk, can get a girl who is at least a 5/10

>>35503114
i can't make friends, because im ugly. i tried and none of the girls in the community like me. they treat me like a leper, you didnt read my posts? there is an attractive chink who joined the same day i did and she has like 50 billion friends now while everyone literally just ignores me

>>35503121
no one wants to be friends with the ugly midget who looks like an autist

>>35503127
i cant fix my problems with surgeries. its not as simple as a nose or a mouth or a jaw. its the entire distance between my eyes and mouth and the length of my face. i have a horse face. my hair line looks receded because my forehead starts so high and so spread out in both directions. its pointless. im an overgrown disaster

>>35503157
fuck you no
>>
>>35502917
I'm male, and "successful" but also ugly as well.
I sympathize with you. My girlfriend and I met when I was working a shit tier retailcuck job. I've since moved on and am making 3x more money, and she took that as her cue to start NEETing and I hate her for that.
>>
Hey guys fembot here.

Whats up?
>>
>>35503198
Well, anon. If you have Discord I'll be your friend. No benefits required I just enjoy talking to people.
>>
>>35503198
well at least you're not a tranny like me
>>
>>35503199
see now you know how i feel. my bf is fine with never having a job because he got shit marks in school even though i told him over and over again that it was important. no, playing video games is more important for him. so he ended up with shit marks and he's screwed his future up for life. and now it's "fine" because he thinks i will be able to take care of him? its bullshit he knows im too ugly to ever find anyone else and that i have no friends, so he thinks he can get away with this usery. well fuck that i'd rather have a dog
>>
I'm sorry you're having a shit time

First things first, don't settle for this dude if you don't love him. That's not fair on either of you, you'll find someone much better in time

As for the restricted eating, that shits dangerous. Start eating normally. You won't be able to keep that crazy restictive eating and it'll only make you depressed, break, and gain back lots more weight in the long run. That or you seriously damage your health.

Consider therapy to help find value within yourself. I hope things get better for you anonette
>>
>>35503062

This so much it hurts. If a guys a sperg he's fucked but guys always bend over backwards for women.

Not even sure how it works but women are usually allowed to be lazy, neglectful ect because the man always ends up putting up with it.

I know some girls that are in super long term relationships that would be single in a second if they were guys.
>>
>>35503262
>>35503199
You guys are fucking idiots. They obviously don't respect you.
>inb4 "He/She is the only one left."
I would rather not deal with their bullshit. How the fuck do you guys survive like this?
>>
Honestly you just sound like a whiny little bitch. Just break up with your boyfriend if you hate him so much.

Do what al the ugly men here on /r9k/ do. Get a 2D husbando and move on with your life.
>>
>>35503198

>self proclaimed ugly girl
>dating average looking guy

If you're an ugly guy you're not gonna date an average looking girl desu
>>
>>35503262
My advice to you is leave him. The only reason I haven't left my gf is because she is on the lease.
Option 1:
>break lease, ruin credit
Option 2:
>move out, pay for two places at once and be broke as shit.

So I'm stuck with this piece of literal human refuse for 9 more months. After that I'm leaving her and buying a qt fuckdoll. I suggest you do the same.
What is your profession? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>35502917
fuck off mystery

youre still not wanted here
>>
File: Dennis anger.png (677KB, 665x699px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis anger.png
677KB, 665x699px
>>35502917
>i have a bf, and i resent him
You're too stupid to help. You don't even want help, you just want to bitch and moan about problems you make for yourself. Get off my board. Your kind do not belong here.
>>
Break with him, retard.

Also you're nothing special, lots of men are like you. Welcome to the "male privilege"

And I don't think you're that ugly, you women always exagerate these things.
>>
>>35503403
you are if you're successful

>>35503347
because being lonely sucks ass

>>35503425
If I leave him I will be alone and have no one to talk to and nothing to do. I never make friends.

I'm a network engineer.
>>
>>35503240
Get me in on that shit, droid#9495
>>
>>35503513
As an ugly male it is exponentially harder to become successful.
>>
>>35503462
I'm ugly, how many guys do you know like half black women? Black guys won't date me because I look too ugly and have the body of an oompa loompa, and white men won't date me because I have dark skin and thats "degenerate"

there is no greater curse than being born a brown woman
>>
>>35503513
>network engineer
There are soooo many guys in your field it's not funny. All you have to do is talk to them about stuff they like. I'm a software developer and I would kill for someone I could talk to about tech stuff and also have sex with.
>>
>>35503513
>because being lonely sucks ass

Have fun being a fucking cuck. Honestly why did you make this thread?
>>
Neck yerself, ya ugly cunt ill hit u i swear on me mum
>>
>>35503563
what part of "ugly" did you not gather?

>>35503569
because im upset
>>
File: 1487377832770.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487377832770.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
>>35502917
>what the fuck is the point in living and working my ass off when nothing matters? i see cute girls on instagram looking cute as fuck and having fun, and i thought i'd get to make friends with them and have just as much fun. instead they treat me like a fucking leper, and i look like shit in my cosplay to the point where i probably won't even go to the con i planned on going to. why bother? i don't have any friends.
why are attractive people blessed to be happy in anything they do while ugly people are cursed no matter what

can't even engage in shitty nerd hobbies with other losers without being made fun of
>>
>>35503513

>you are if you're successful

I mean I guess if they're after your money. But your bf probably doesn't care if you're that ugly and just wants to fuck. Probably doesn't consider you good enough to actually change for because your just a release to him.

I doubt it has anything to do with your money or success he's just a lazy neckbeard.
>>
>>35503560
>No greater curse than being born brown and woman

Go tell /pol/ that, I dare you
>>
>>35503560
So you're a mulata? Your kind is always hit or miss.

You sound like self hating robots who say they're hideous and are usually average.
>>
>>35503560
Fuck off, half blacks still get along fine. I have a friend who's 6'1, fit, blonde hair+blue eyed and he's dating a mulatto chick right this moment. She even has disgusting nappy hair. You have nothing to complain about, if you aren't fat you are guaranteed a bf.
>>
>>35503593
>Implying that the majority of techies aren't socially awkward and ugly too

>Implying they care about looks when you could be a 10/10 mentally, ie friend and childmother
>>
>>35503638
yeah i bet that if he wasn't lazy and had a job handed to him he would quickly dump me for a better looking girl. I KNOW. it is not far that the best i can do is a neet.

>>35503640
/pol/ is full of people bragging about having 4 "white babies" and a perfect life

meanwhile people like me have to be alone forever

>>35503675
shes probably attractive to him and not ugly like me
>>
>>35503593
>because I'm upset

All you have to do is tell your bf to "go back to school" or "fuck off". If the latter happens, then someone from a dating site or /r9k/ (who are successful) will go out with you. Other wise, no excuse.
>>
>>35503693
my bf promises to get a job but i might literally be 50 years old by the time he finally stops being lazy and does it
>>
>>35503711
Be assertive about it. If he rejects kick his ass out.
>>
why do the women on here say fembot instead of just calling themselves robot

are you really so attention-thirsty that you'd emphasize your gender on an anonymous web forum?
>>
>>35503711
Tell him to fuck off, many guys on r9k are actually successful but they're here because they're socially retarded
>>
>>35503688

Guys have to put in serious work to attract women. You have no idea how hard we work to get dates and girlfriends most of the time.

You're female so you can just get free sex but we can't
>>
At least post a pic of another woman who looks more or less like you.
>>
>i have a bf, and i resent him. because im so ugly the best i could do is some lazy NEET who never wants to get a job and is fine living at his moms house. meanwhile i'm going to be working 80 hour weeks to keep up a career, how is it fair? that i have to settle for someone who uses me, bc im ugly

You know, this makes me think that my last ex only dated me because of her own image issues. I thought she was super QT but she hated herself. Then again I was actually doing shit with my life while she was a wastoid. But shit that's kinda sad.

Welp now I have another reason to be paranoid that any woman will want me.
>>
>>35503804
I feel ya, extreme paranoia is the worst, I get it in relationships etc too
>>
>>35503792
just google ugly mulatto female.

>>35503804
so what? you will go for attractive women even if they are wastoid

men are enablers
>>
>>35503688
>shes probably attractive to him and not ugly like me
She's a 5/10. Big nose, ugly hair, disgusting dark skin. She puts out though and came onto him and he's too socially retarded to go after girls so he sticks with her anyway. That's literally all you have to do to get a bf: find someone who's introverted, let them know you like them, and don't be fat or bitchy.
>>
>>35503828
Nah, I was actually pushing her to do things with her life. She had a lot of anxieties that I helped her confront and learned how to deal with and become confident in.

I tired helping her get a job, but her enabling parents talked her out of it every time. I was teaching her how to drive so we could get her a real license. The only thing I didn't help her with that she did on her own was a GED.

I went for her because I actually genuinely loved her and her looks were just a perk. Even then, most people would call her a 5/10 or whatever, but to me she was super qt and I loved her.
>>
>>35503910
>>35503839
ok whatever im done ranting thread closed, sage
>>
>>35503198
>mentally ill woman has a small taste of a regulat man's daily struggle and she doesn't like it

I cry eveytiem
>>
FUCK OFF
NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE
>>
Why not spend the money on plastic surgery? You sound like you can afford it.
>>
>>35503563
>>35503686
>being this thirsty (for some dumb, sleazy bitch, no less)

No wonder you're alone
>>
>>35503198
I'll be your live in house husband if you want. I like housework and I'll cherish you.
>>
>>35504047

That would destroy her analogy
>>
>>35503403
Lol bullshit. I'm an average looking girl and I'll date an ugly network engineer making 300k a year.
>>
>>35504082
what about a female one?
>>
>>35503963
Dude, get the fuck over yourself. Your problems with the way you see your body are your own. And instead of taking an emotional prigrimage to find enjoyment of yourself and learning to be okay with who you are and that people can still find you attractive you bitch piss and moan about life like this and make shitty excuses for why your life is so shit.

These choices, your life is all your own, this is YOUR fault. All things that are within your control. While looks can be uncontrollable it's the most TYPICAL and basic excuses women give for their failures in life because instead of blaming their selves they want to blame something uncontrollable in their eyes so they are free of blame and can have their pity party.

Time to change your life.
>>
>>35504082

Maybe in a non serious way where you basically bleed them of cash in exchange for sex.

Or you'd settle down with them for the exchange of never lifiting a finger im your god damn life.
>>
>>35504079
Well, I think all the stuff she's saying would have been right 20 years ago but there are plenty of guys nowadays who would earnestly take on a housewife-y role in return for not having to work. Definitely sounds better than ending up homeless which is my current trajectory.
>>
So you have a bf and make good money, am I supposed to feel bad for you when you're in a much better situation than myself?
>>
>Tfw want to cosplay as a Love Live Sunshine character but no weeb friends
So close OP
>>
>>35504178
>Definitely sounds better than ending up homeless which is my current trajectory
Same here.
>>
>>35503804
Oh fuck man, right in the feels. I had the same situation. Great girl, but grossly underachieving and NEETing. Her looks were average, but I didn't care. I tried making her go to a doctor, I tried making her care about herself and maybe going to therapy.

I still miss her. She was also one of my best friends.
She probably hates me now.
>>
>>35502917
Where you at? I'm willing to be your friend and protect you but you must leave that faggot, he doesnt even deserve you, fuck.
>>
>>35504178

Being a housewife is low key easy that's why.

Your job is important but he little things you do aren't important individually.

You can work at your own pace and can afford to make mistakes because if you fuck up you won't end up being homeless. Also it takes no real training and leaves you with with time for hobbies.
>>
>>35502917
You can always pull off better looks by learning proper make-up (just look at the asians) and you'll make it.
I see a lot of average girls be picked up just because there are more guys in the fandoms and they're desperate/thirsty for cosplayer gf.

You seem like a whiny person though, that might put people off. The personality is important, especially when you don't have the looks to catch someone's attention.
(Also, I'm not a Kotori person.)
>>
>>35504307
kek. if this girl wanted she could have her pick of qt r9k NEETs to come cook and clean and make love to her, but instead she's going to ignore them because she's not actually interested in fixing her problems, she's just here to vent. some people like being miserable i guess
>>
>>35504178
>>35504353
>tfw you're good at house chores and you like them but not good looking enough to get a girl who wants a house husband
>>
>>35503198
>no, because any man with any job, even the shittiest wagecuck gig as a clerk, can get a girl who is at least a 5/10
is this true, what if you are a total autist and clean dead bodies and asbestos for a living
>>
If any anons wish to talk feel free to contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>35504727
I'd do that but I have a question for you, are you a girl(female)?
>>
>>35504907
No, I'm a male (male)
>>
>>35502917
a)get plastic surgery
all your problems solved
4.profit
>>
>>35504956
Then fuck off I only talk to insecure fembots.

t.chad not oscar
>>
>>35502917

>80 hour weeks

Do you work in IB or Consulting?
>>
>>35504956
lol u gay or what?! xDD
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35504030
You t-take that back!
>>
What other cancer sites do all you edgeladies browse?

Examples:

>MPA / whyeat
>lolcow
>Tumblr
>/cgl/
>/co/
>PULL

I'm probably missing a few.
>>
>>35504956
If you aren't OP or something similar what do you want anons to contact you for?
>>
>>35502917
Maybe stop making your life about other people and their acceptance/praise. If you keep judging others on how much they make and what they look like, don't expect others not to judge you "unfairly" on the same criteria.

You're so judgmental you're completely missing the point of life. If you think it's all about being pretty and having friends you're a waste of consciousness. You basically have no personality at all, no wonder no one finds you attractive.
>>
>>35502917
>Doesn't matter because I'm ugly
That sucks, my nigga, I'm sure you could find a woman to gold dig off of you or a robot to be a mommy gf/provider to
>>
>>35502917
If it cheers you up, I (male) have a shit ton of (female) costumes most of which I have only worn in private so far (I do cosplay at cons, too, though). I literally have more stockings and tights than male socks now and probably also more costumes than t-shirts. Definitely more skirts than pants, though. I've now dumped probably a couple thousand bucks into cosplay, actually, most of which I've never worn in public, as I said.
Anyway, most of the costumes naturally don't flatter my body too much, but I like to wear them anyway because I find it cute and am always happy when looking into the mirror. (Also, girls' clothes are comfy.) I'm 135 lbs at 5'9" and fit reasonably well into most girl-M-sized clothes, so I can't imagine how you could look actually bad in S at 110 lbs, especially with me being male and you being female.
Maybe the costume is just shit? Did you pay less than $50? Reasonably well-made costumes (from China) are usually around $80 to $100 (unless they are very simple).
Maybe you just need some padding so the skirt flares out better? If so, try to find some shitty short petticoat on Amazon, that will help.
And to get your legs longer, try a costume with heels next time and pull the skirt up.
Also, >>>/cgl/.

By the way, there are a lot of ugly girls at cons. As long as you weigh less than 200 lbs, you'll still look better than most, as long as you iron your costume, at least try to get your makeup right and have a semi-decent wig. Which brings me to the point that you shouldn't judge your appearance without the wig. It changes a lot.

Finally, I understand your pain because I know how addicting it can be to feel and be called cute, but I've never even had any gf, so stop complaining.
>>
>>35504164
And you think the NEET OP's dating is any different?
>>
>>35502917
You're living the life of an average guy, anon. Here's what you do.

>Dump the NEET
If you resent him don't be with him. That's not a relationship, and you're a dumbass for thinking it is. Don't rip his heart out, just tell him that you need some time to be alone to figure yourself out, and being in a relationship complicates that process.
>Stop starving yourself
Proper diet and exercise, not starvation. You can eat food and not get fat you just have to know how.
>Accept that you're not that attractive and make due with what you have
You're not hot. And unless you have a degree in cosmetology you probably won't be hot. Quit being miserable about it, because you'll never be able to make it right. Proper fitting clothing, a good haircut and makeup, and proper posture goes a long way. You're not gonna be a supermodel but you'll at least be decent. Do what you can, and learn to be okay knowing that's all you'll ever do.
>Quit being a pussy and go to the con
There's people that look MILES worse that will go wearing less clothing. I go to several cons yearly (Texasfag, here, there's a good amount) and I've looked like hot garbage in cosplay, but I still manage to be more attractive than some people there. Don't do it to be pretty, do it to have some fun. Guaranteed someone will want to take your picture, someone will compliment you. That's how cons are

Or abuse your vagina like every other woman does shit i dunno
>>
>>35505693
You sound like a fun person, do you want to talk about cosplay with me?

The costume was okay. I will probably end up remaking it by hand, it just parts of it were diff from the picture (it had shirred backing in the pic but in real life it has this weird buckle contraption that bulges out of the side)

I would love to have a cosplay friend but I am so spergy I don't know what to do
>>
>>35505952
>>35505693
anyway if you want to add me on discord that would be cool and we could talk about girl cosplaying and shit because i have no friends and i suck at things like wigs and shit
>>
>>35506049
Trying to add you (>>35503520 ?), but Discord doesn't like the ID.
>>
>>35502917
OP are there? if so try taking multivitamins so you will not feel tired
>>
>>35506328
thats not me, mine is kotorichan#8136
>>
I know you won't listen but everyone would appreciate it if you would stop roleplaying as girls. We don't need this board to get any worse.
>>
>>35502917
you could be my Kotori gf anon
>>
>>35502917
This made me sad :(. Love live is awesome and I'm sure you don't look bad in your cosplay (we're our own worst critics). I hope you feel better soon. Have you thought about seeing a therapist?
>>
>>35502917
>Getting a bf just to have one

You reap what you sow. There's plenty of guys out there that are willing to put in their fair share even for a homely girl.

Get some self respect, especially since you've actually accomplished worthwhile shit. If you had that you'd sound like an amazing girl, but without it... Well you'll get what you already have I guess.
>>
>>35502917
How does his cum taste fembot? Do you swallow for him?

I'd be your bf and we'd live comfortable with great jobs but you are used up sadly.
>>
File: 1480179009049.jpg (244KB, 800x827px) Image search: [Google]
1480179009049.jpg
244KB, 800x827px
Femanons, post your best and worst girl(s)

pic related is best

maki a worst
>>
>>35502917
I'm gonna be honest M8, the chances of you being severely ugly as you describe are like, pretty low. 99.99% of the time a fembot says she's ugly it's false, not orbiting or white knighting, just have a little experience in this field.
>>
File: 1488262467403.jpg (49KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
1488262467403.jpg
49KB, 480x647px
>>35503198
not original reply, but even being completely alone is better than having some piece of shit use you like that, or even to just have around.

>inb4 toastie roastie
I'm a guy.
>>
>>35502917
>be me
>conventionally attractive to straight men, even when slightly overweight
>born a lesbian
>never had a girl be interested in me

Just find some drunk model or dumb highschool jock to bang in secret. Stop acting entitled to someone, just because you have something (looks, money, status). Also, break up with ur lame bf. Stop being whiny. Only pretty girls are cute when they whine, ugly girls have to be tough/badass to distract from their faces.
>>
File: 1488517200156.jpg (240KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488517200156.jpg
240KB, 960x720px
>>35502917
post a picture of your face
you'll either receive compliments or just confirm what you already "know" about yourself
>>
>>35507032
Stop being a lesbian then
>>
I'm accepting applications to be my bf. Just message me why you're qualified. I'm Chinese and live in Southern California.
My email is [email protected]
>>
>>35507536
I'm not gay thank you
>>
>>35502917
I have cystic acne and am borderline overweight for my height. I am ugly without makeup and I have a handsome, successful fiance who loves me. You are doing something wrong if you can't get a guy to fall for you. Work on your personality. Stop being so negative and whiney. Maybe stop trying to appeal to men who only want a women for the way she looks - looks lure them in, your charm and personality make them fall for you. I'm not trying to say "hurrdurr we live life on easymode" but if you're not a fatty you can get a decent man, provided your not a psycho. But maybe you are... this IS 4chan...
>>
>>35507588
I'm 100 percent female, anon.
Unless your female as well then that is gay
>>
>>35507485

I'm trying anon. If I close my eyes and space out, having sex with a man feels ok. But I don't like looking at dude bodies or touching or kissing them. Only girls. I want to not be attracted to women, it'd be so much easier to be straight or asexual.
>>
File: 1487908645133.jpg (989KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1487908645133.jpg
989KB, 1600x1067px
So I like this dude, he's a 24 year old virgin working as a custodian right now. I'm a year younger, in university, and met his best friend in high school.

>says girls with my physical description as his type
>bought me a pop
>talks to me on the phone for a couple of hour sometimes
>tells me I'm nice to talk to
>showed me his favourite movie, said it was something we could both relate to (basically about autistic NEETs)
>says that if I think gender roles are dumb I should just ask a guy out while making eye contact????

BUT
>i kept trying to cuddle up next to him and he ignores me, takes out his laptop, etc.
>he sits away from me
>asks for my friends number but not mine
>focuses really intently on his hobby and generally ignores me

Like, I called his last about a week and a half ago, and he was too busy writing to talk. I talked with his friend for a couple of hours and he jumped in a little intermittently, but I wanted to talk to him.

He doesn't pay attention to me. And he doesn't take up the hint (which makes me think he knows I'm hitting on him and shying away).

>>35507623
>negative and whiny

Oh God.

The guy I like says he hates complainers, and I literally never stop complaining about my life.

I mean, I'm pretty nice and funny outside of that???? Do I really need to be a stepford wife?

>>35505426
>4chan

I used to go on Tumblr a lot, but I don't really blog. I just read meta, history and art blogs, etc. I used to go on Reddit a lot for stuff like Morbid Reality, but it's shit now. I talk on Normiebook messenger with my friends. Used to like Facepunch and What.cd.

>>35502917

Nah, I get you OP. I'm a pretty hardworking woman but I'll never be any boy's first choice cause I'm average looking. It's depressing, but I guess you just gotta keep trucking.

I'm sorry about your cosplay. Maybe you can still do it, or try something else related to cosplay like making costumes?
>>
>>35502917
Kek, it makes me irrationally happy that Mystery and her cuck bf now hate each other
>>
>>35507653
Too bad I'm neither qualified or living in your same continent.

>>35508959
What about an androgynous one?

It's okay though, I have a lesbian cousin and she told me more or less how it works.

The thing I'll never understand are trans though.
>>
>>35509062
He may just be very dense and naive.

According to the only two "friends" I have (who I see like once a month and have their gfs while I'm still a KHV) I've had a couple of girls interested on me but I'm just so retarded I am not able to notice.
>>
>>35509249
You think? I hope so. I just don't wanna delude myself.

When I talked to his friend, he said that he sometimes didn't realise girls were flirting with him.

But I was also calling him handsome and playing with his hair?

>same friend said that he isn't sure if the guy I like wants a girlfriend or if he's transcended into wizard-dom.
>>
>>35509343
Wait, if she plays with your hair she's flirting? I though women do that because they like hair a lot.

Shit.
>>
>>35509083

Nope. I can appreciate a 'pretty' guy in the same way I can appreciate the looks of a handsome man. But I don't want to fuck them. Sometimes I even see straight couples where I think the guy is out of the girls' league, because I'm not blind. I'd still rather fuck the girl.

I've tried to tell myself that its a choice and that I'll outgrow/snap out of it. But it doesn't change the fact that even being close to male mannequins/underwear advertisements makes me super uncomfortable (meanwhile lady underwear ads are my jam, and I have to remind myself not to stare).

I just wanna be a lame normie hetero who likes dudes enough to settle down with one. Instead I stress about the idea of ever being in a relationship and my family finding out I'm a homo.

I'm not trans, but some of my friends are. They're adults/on hrt/passing, so they're just normal everyday people to me since I'm not seeing them naked or anything.
>>
>>35509456
thought *

Original
>>
>>35509456
Are you trolling? It's so flirty!

>>35509472
What's wrong with being gay?

If you're worried about finding an interested girl, you probably would need to go somewhere with a large LGBT population.
>>
>>35509789
>Are you trolling? It's so flirty!
But I've seen girls doing it with each other, hence why I thought girls simply like to play with it.

Oh well nevermind, that happened almost a year ago.
>>
I just wanted to say I empathize with OP.

All these whiny beta males on this shit site think being an outcast male is the worst. It's not, you're all just lazy teenagers who don't know shit about life and would rather look outward than inward.

Being an ugly woman truly is the worst fate, no one gives a shit about you no matter what you do.
>>
>tfw on my period
>can't stop farting

Kill me
>>
kek

OP has low self-esteem, isn't fat, has a job, a bf, makes more money and still gets all these (You)s

wew lad anyway you want male attention so bad just go to an anime convention or something in your cosplay. i doubt you're as bad as you're baiting everyone on here.
>>
>>35504082
This is why i despise woman. Die.
Original
>>
File: 1392524995455.jpg (10KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1392524995455.jpg
10KB, 349x314px
Jesus christ looking at this thread makes me glad I stopped giving two fucks about women
>>
>lose weight
>shower
>dont have retarded clothes/hair
There you go fembots, I just solved all your problems.
>>
>>35511060
lmao make me bitch
>>
File: FrmWLyw.jpg (142KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FrmWLyw.jpg
142KB, 900x1200px
Shit dude I like Love Live so much
>>
>>35509904
tfw you remember times you could have scored
>>
File: 1444609991437.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1444609991437.png
39KB, 645x773px
>drink all night ONLY BECAUSE my ex bf slept with tens of women and tells me about it

i'm with another man now but jesus christ it bothers me. funny thing is, i wouldn't give a shit if my current bf slept with other women besides me as long as he was safe. but for some reason it bothers me that my ex dumped me to sleep with other women.
>>
>>35509789

>What's wrong with being gay?

Nothing, as a general concept. But for me, personally, its really inconvenient because I love my family, but they come from a homophobic culture. Even in the off chance my parents accepted me (unlikely) they'd probably face social ostracism for having an openly gay daughter. I don't wanna do that to them.

Plus, I seem straight to pretty much everyone. To the point that I get side eyed in LGBT spaces unless I consistently openly profess my love for women.

I live in the Seattle area. It doesn't get much gayer. But I suck at flirting. I don't think I'm autistic but I might as well be when it comes to crossing the gap between friendly conversation and actual flirtation. To the point where I overthink everything, even innocent things. On the flip side, flirting with guys is easy, and usually well recieved. Convenient.

I wish I liked guys more and girls less/not at all. Its frustrating. Kind of like how straight dudes see every single girl as potentially into them, I see every queer girl as potentially into me, and get over invested and respond way too intensely any percieved interest. I understand that its a total turnoff to come on so strong but I've met only a handful of queer girls irl that I felt a connection/attraction to. And probably half of those ended up as friendships where the attraction faded once I got to know them platonically.

Anyway. You're being very nice and understanding, and I appreciate you paying attention to my complaints, and giving such thoughtful responses. Thanks for being a good conversationalist, anon.
>>
>>35512615
That fucking bites @ your family being ostracized. I still think you should prioritize your own happiness, but I get how that's a lot harder to do when people you care about are on the line. Still, it's a shame that you seem so willing to handle so much personal baggage for your family, whereas you have the impression that they'd shit on you. You're a good person, anon.

> To the point that I get side eyed in LGBT spaces unless I consistently openly profess my love for women.

I'm straight, and I totally get that. A lot of my friends are gay and bisexual, but they're not very similar to members in the active gay community and find it hard to relate to. Ie. not looking for hookups, etc.

>your stuff about flirting and getting overinterested

I'm >>35509062 and that's literally the story of my life.

I can't just be sort of "yeah, sure" about a person, I need that bright spark that comes when you become infatuated with someone. That's why I can't deal with dating sites, since it's a lot of "mmm, yeah, I guess". Unfortunately, all of the four people that have ever aroused such emotions in me clearly aren't fucking interested.

>faded

I'm glad that happened! I usually don't get that chance because men usually fucking ghost you. Is it just you grew accustomed to their friendship, or they turned out not to be as great as you thought they were?

>thoughtful responses

That was actually my first comment to you, anon, I think you mean someone else.
>>
>>35512795

Well, even if the other responses weren't yours, this one was nice/thoughtful.

But, protip from the other side: men tend to not play games or play hard to get. If he's able to have full conversations with you, without any flirty overtones, it's doubtful that he likes you. But thats okay! You can still be friends with him, while meeting new guys and finding new opportunities to flirt.

Some of the prettiest girls I have ever known are perpetually single. Some of my closest friends (who are lovely and who I wouldn't change a thing about) are 'average' and in very happy loving relationships. Looks aren't everything. I think the main things guys want are a female, someone who thinks they're smart/funny, who is easygoing and puts out. All you have to do is fake laugh, fake compliment, touch his shoulder, and look at him with interested eyes when he talks.

If I can do it, as a supergay, then you can do it for a guy you like. Don't think of it as being a stepford wife. Think of it like... ego foreplay. Make his ego inflate so his dick can inflate. If you make a guy feel confident, he will LOVE being around you.
>>
>>35502917

Post your irl, I'm sure you aren't that bad.
>>
>>35513067
>doubtful that he likes you

Gee, like literally every other fucking guy.

>meeting new guys

Ugh, fucking shoot me.

>looks aren't everything

I have a very hard time believing that.

>who think they're smart/funny

I can only like a guy if I think he's those things.

>is easygoing

The only thing I'm not really easygoing about is that I'm very emotional and if people don't care or acknowledge me I get really sad because I DO tend to other people's feelings.

>put out

I'm a virgin and while I don't have any religious or moral objections to sex, it's getting to the point where I've waited this long, why throw it out? I'm so fucking grateful I didn't give my virginity up to the last two creeps I obsessed over (especially when the first was giving me his "well eventually you would be my gf if we were fwb first!").

>fake laugh
I don't fake anything.

The guy I like, I DO look at him in amazement when he does things because I'm GENUINELY impressed. But he probably thought of it as me following him like a lovesick puppy gawking at a chicken nugget in his hand and now I want to die.

>ego foreplay

I can't handle that fake shit. And I'm grossed out by men who aren't interested in the prospect of a woman who can disagree or challenge them politely.

Sorry, I'm a lot grumpier than I was when I made my first post and am quickly spiraling down into despair.
>>
>>35502917
Where can I find a girl with no standards? I have a job and I study STEM but I'm incredibly ugly so this is out of question.

We 1/10s need to stick together but every fucking 1/10 girl immediately goes to 7s and eventually settles for 3s and 4s while 1s like me are destined to die
>>
>>35506049
>>35506328
IDK, here's a server link https://discord.gg/wbZwCwm
>>
>>35502917
When ugly ass girls are skinny and get really into dressing feminine, they do well for themselves. Don't do weird ass shit that nobody likes. Dress in the style of today. Do your hair cute. Get cute dresses. Wear cute shoes. Take care of your skin and teeth. Wear cute make up. Keep hair off of arms. When a girl has her shit together, it doesn't matter if they are a butterface
>>
>>35502917
>all im allowing myself to eat is a small single portion of yoghurt (110 cal) and a small microwaved sweet potato (250 cal).

not sustainable dumbass

1200 cals/day + some light daily exercise is much better for you

also fuck off "fembots" aren't a thing
>>
>people still reply to Bebe threads 2 years later
This board is waste
>>
>>35504082
>tfw make 350k/year
>tfw virgin
>tfw blackbot
>tfw finally ascended to 2D waifuism and no longer contactfag whores like OP
>>
god damn it's easy to bait r9k
>>
s-sad thread.. hope things get better op.
>>
>>35502917
>80 hour weeks
1/10 i read that far
>>
>>35515751
>reading that far
4 what purpose
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.