[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CALLING ALL DEGENERATES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: (((free))) buttplugs.png (356KB, 1179x512px) Image search: [Google]
(((free))) buttplugs.png
356KB, 1179x512px
ATTENTION TO ALL DEGENERATES CURRENTLY ON /r9k/, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I found this on /b/ https://everything-forever-store.myshopify.com/, apparently some feminist is giving away buttplugs for free if you pay for the shipping.
Is there any way to make sure it comes in a discreet packaging? I really want to get a buttplug, but don't want to receive a package with DILDO PRO printed all over it

also yes I'm pretty sure this is funded by george soros to promote degeneracy and bring about the downfall of western civilization by turning us gay but it's not like I care at this point
>>
>>35501902
In general, those types of things already have discreet packaging. It will probably just be in a box with your address.
>>
>>35501979
I'm not sure I trust a feminist with this though.
What if it's in a rainbow box with the words "embrace who you really are :^)" written on it, to spread acceptance or something
>>
>>35501902
>being so insecure about your sexuality that you project your denial about yourself outwards onto some global conspiracy
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>35501902
None of these are big enough for me.
>>
>>35501902
>somehow trying to connect dildos to some conspiracy theory

pol is so retarded sometimes
>>
>>35502075
I feel you anon, I'd prefer something bigger too but shipping is only like $2 and I have nothing atm, so I think it's worth a try
I also haven't had a vibrating one before, maybe that could make up for the size?
>>35502039
let's be real here anon, this shit IS being promoted by wealthy people through social engineering companies and the funding of degeneracy groups and degeneracy parades.
>>
>>35502119
>(((((free))))) degeneracy accessories
Come on friend, nothing is free. And it's already an established fact that there are groups trying to normalize degeneracy among white males, even if there incidentally isn't a connection, it's still very plausible
>>
File: Mike_rek'em_Pence.jpg (158KB, 496x592px) Image search: [Google]
Mike_rek'em_Pence.jpg
158KB, 496x592px
>guys it's like totally free just give us your address and we'll send you the junk and shit
>>
>>35501902
>you can get all 4 for free
I haven't been this excited in literally years.
>>
Guys, pretty sure this is SPAM in disguise.

It's against the rules to link your personal store on 4chan. Enjoy getting banned faggot.
>>
>>35502266
It's not my personal store you fucking retard. It was on /b/ and it got me excited, if you weren't a lazy newfag you'd check the archives
>>35502222
nice quads anon. they're probably not very good quality but I think the lipstick idea is pretty cute, I'm gonna get a pink one if I can somehow make sure the packaging is stealthy
>>
>>35501902
I want the bead dildo to finally orgas from my boipucci
>>
>>35502171
Keked orignale
>>
>>35502326
O shit I didn't even checkem.
Also the checkout page says "discreet packaging" so I think you're safe. All 4 items were $11.22 for me - you can't buy more than 4 though.
Maybe you can do 4x lipstick vibes? It's worth a try if they're free.
>>
>>35502382
I don't believe you . Screencap it
>>
>>35502356
I don't know anon, those beads look really small
>>35502382
Oh wew, I never even got to the checkout page, I feel kinda stupid now. $11.22 is hardly free and I live in the third world (not even sure if they ship here), so I'm just gonna order one or maybe two
>>
>>35501902
OFC THE POCKET PUSSY COSTS MONEY
>>
File: Screenshot_20170313-170433.png (385KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170313-170433.png
385KB, 1440x2560px
>>35502409
Confirmation email
>>
>>35502171

Holy shit it's starting.

Holy shit. Holy shit. The madman is doing it.

Cannot believe the faggots actually voted for him.

Prepare to get GASSED faggots.

Fourth Reich!
>>
>putting something in your butt that you got for (((free))) from some stranger on the internet

Sure sounds like a wise idea.
>>
>>35502483
the shipping costs adding up seems stupid though, can't they just send it in the same package?
>>
>>35502483
Fuck I want to do it so bad but
>might be a scam
> I don't want anyone to think I'm gay I just want to stimulate my prostate
>>
>>35502532

It's better to get it in person than from the internet if you don't people to think you're gay.

Once you pay by CC, the information is out there. Everyone who wants to find out can probably find out pretty easily that you bought whatever.

If you buy it in person on the store owner will see your face. Of course pay cash.
>>
>>35501902
>tfw degenerate and interested
>tfw know parents check the mail
>>
File: aliexpress.png (254KB, 1191x428px) Image search: [Google]
aliexpress.png
254KB, 1191x428px
>>35502532
>>35502562
Guys I just realized this was a shopify store.
Shopify is for dropshipping products from aliexpress, here's the same thing for $1.25 with free shipping worldwide
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New
-Discreet-Mini-Electric-Bullet-Vibrator-Vibrating-Lipsticks-Sex-Erotic-Toys-Products-for-Women-02C9/32326490804.html
This makes me seriously question the quality though, because apparently it never really was a product worth $12.99 in the first place
>>
>>35502163
>>35502122
You know in Rome it was common to fuck little boys up the ass as well as finger yourself cuz prostate masturbation?

How exactly is stimulating your ass "degenerate"? What does it accomplish? What does it do? You realize you're on a board that frequently posts nudes of underaged girls and has daily pedo threads, right? Yet you're taking issue with a dildo.
>>
>>35502604
Welcome to the scam. Why do you think you are "paying" for shipping on individual items?

3 dollar shipping on a 1.25 item. Give the price tag of free and people will get one of everything for the sake of free and that 5 dollar bundle of cheap plastic sex toys and vibrators that will burn out after 5 hours of use that you paied 11 for just made profit under the false pretense of "Free".
>>
>>35502604
What the fuck I guess quality is terrible and I guess that lady is making money off of these if she pays the 1.25 for it she makes money off of shipping
>>
>>35502571
Just check it before them.
>>
>>35502604
I knew it , the chinks are plotting the downfall of western civilization.
Guess I'll start to learn Russian
>>
>>35502527
Yeah I think it should but this is under $3 per item, still. So no complaints from me. I am also a little too eager to do buttstuff but am afraid of wasting money on a normal priced toy, so this is worth it.
>>35502532
Have a bank account solely for "scam" purchases and use a P.O. box
>>
>>35502650
>You know that ancient civilization that lived in decadence and didn't look to improve their society and instead stick things up their ass for fun which led to their ruin did the same thing that is going to lead to another societal ruin?

Are you also going to validate pedophilia because the romans and greeks did it as a custom for funsies? Listen to yourself before you speak you idiot. Just because some retard did it thousands of years ago doesn't mean it was correct. Just like raping and pillaging lands.
>>
>>35502604
>tfw got jewed
Welp, time to cancel my order.
>>
>>35502650
It's degenerate because current society is built on christian values, which might be retarded in the first place, but degeneracy normalizing efforts also coincide with other efforts that undermine actual important parts of society.
We're in a time where white humans are a dying breed, and we need as many children as possible. Romans were all encouraged to fuck boys like silly for recreation, but still fuck their women to produce children too. The current equivalent is "just bee yourself anon roasties have cooties, just stick to fucking yourself with a dildo".
Also notice how people spreading lgbt propaganda are also usually the ones who spread pro islam propaganda and female supremacy.
>>35502678
It's not a bad idea desu
>>35502754
I'm sorry for getting your hopes up anon. I realized this was dropshipping when the shipping costs added up, so I checked the website and it is in fact a shopify one.
You can still get the same one for cheaper, just keep in mind it's going to be really shit quality
>>
>>35502650
>You know in Rome it was common to fuck little boys up the ass as well as finger yourself cuz prostate masturbation?

No I don't you fucking degenerate
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.