[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw found some solace in the words of Jesus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sissel.png (74KB, 251x411px) Image search: [Google]
sissel.png
74KB, 251x411px
>tfw found some solace in the words of Jesus
>>
>>35501510
but sissel animals don't have souls
>>
File: 1489018897084.png (1MB, 1426x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489018897084.png
1MB, 1426x1080px
>>35501510
Lucky
Oregnal
>>
>>35501535
but anon i'm not an animal
>>
>>35501538
I do feel lucky. I wish others could feel comforted in the same way
>>
>>35501580
Unfortunately for me, I'm a bit too apathetic. I'm still a Christian of course, but I just don't feel the same comfort/solace that other people do.
>>
>>35501677
I hope you find comfort and joy in your heart someday and the kind that lasts
>>
>>35501776
Idk, I feel like the only thing that could melt my icy heart is if I could find a qtpi Christian girl to marry and finally have someone I can open up to.
>>
>>35501847
I thought I had an icy heart and of stone but the word of God pierced through. I still struggle with desiring love but I also see that acquiring a gf will not provide me with the sense of accomplishment I desire. Personally I want to overcome that desire of flesh and pursue spiritual growth instead.
>>
>>35501535
That's Yomiel.
>>
>>35501965
Idk, I've heard that having children can turn guys who are usually pretty apathetic into much more emotional, loving people. That's one of the reasons I want to get married and have kids. I'm sure that would also help me become much more appreciative of Christianity in general.
>>
>>35502120
I believe in the spiritual value of family but it seems relative since I don't feel like starting my own at all. Some people have families and are hateful, after all. I know it's said a lot but I really, really don't see myself doing that any time soon or possibly ever. I guess my point is that we walk unique paths.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.