[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEMBOTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Z8BHwCY.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
Z8BHwCY.png
9KB, 401x367px
>tfw no fembot to take the breakfast to her bed
>tfw no fembot to cook her favourite food or whatever she wants
>tfw no fembot to hug her and make her feel like a princess
>tfw no fembot to play videogames even when i am not a good player and I have no videogames
>tfw no fembot to stay at home and watch anime or some serie/film and we both covered with a blanket
>tfw no fembot to be his best friend since I have no friends
>tfw no fembot to dedicate all my time without being sticky
>tfw no fembot to teach her what I know about the life even when Im still young
>tfw no fembot to escape somedays to a lonely and nature place and being together and peacefully with nothing to worry
>tfw no fembot to hug her and turn her happy in her bad moments and whe she's crying
>tfw no fembot to lurk 4chan/internet and laught at the memes and normies
>tfw no fembot to love without seeing her physical appearance
>tfw fembot to tell her jokes and vice versa and get so much fun
>tfw no fembot to make tickle in her gut
>tfw no gf to take walks in the park or anywhere, and protecting her and telling her verything's fine if she dislike to go outside
>tfw no fembot to take care if she has depression or some problems like that since Im totally alright with no mental issues
>tfw no fembot to say her that she's the most beautiful women in the world when she feels ugly
>tfw no fembot to put love above sex, knowing both are important in a relationship
>And most important thing, TFW no fembot to see her everyday with a smile in her face knowing that she's being happy because of me and what I am doing with her

What is your excuse to not date me?

+robot 50%cute
>>
File: cri.gif (2MB, 250x142px) Image search: [Google]
cri.gif
2MB, 250x142px
>>35501459
Tbh, I've seen too many of these sorts of threads in my time here and all I have to say is that the novelty of having a girlfriend/doing all this cute shit wears off after about 6 months

I used to be like you until I actually had it
>>
you couldn't tip a fedora harder than this
>>
>>35501459
what in the fucking hell, bro. I didnt read it, and it doesnt worth it. All of us here know that shit, we doesnt need a "daily remember". Fuck u
>>
>>35501493
B-but anon I WANT A FEMBOT GF so bad..

t-tell me that I'll get one..just tell me
>>
My only reason not to date you is because im most likely much too old for you

You sound amazing
>>
>>35501459
>tfw no fembot to deny me sex while she destroys her holes with dragon dildos
>>
>>35501537
> Zapatero, el judio sefardi
Bueno?
>>35501569
How old? more than 25?
>>
>>35501588
yes

origorig
>>
>>35501608
are you the drugaddicted fembot from those threads?
>>
>>35501641
nah I dont do drugs
>>
>>35501654
Are you from canada? There were 2 old fembots in those threads
>>
>tfw when no Starbucks hopping, coffee drinking, gym memeing, Facebook posting, "oh, my gosh" saying, casual gaming, techno listening, church going, iPhone using, Audi driving, reality tv watching, selfie taking, blonde hair, blue eyes, daddy's little angel, like mother like daughter, white gf
>>
>>35501924

tfw no stacy gf?

origii
>>
File: pajama.png (37KB, 156x160px) Image search: [Google]
pajama.png
37KB, 156x160px
>>35501924
Requisitioning an original comment, sir!
>>
>>35501459
>What is your excuse to not date me?
I'd love all of that, but unfortunately I can't fall in love with guys
>>
>>35501999
Nice trips. And, yeah. Fembots are shit. Why doesn't anyone realize that? They have no idea how hard it is to deal with a mentally ill, depressed person. Why would anyone want to date a female version of the themselves instead of someone who can make them a better person? Fembot is the romaji for fujoshi and fujoshi's are yucky.
>>
>>35502206
THIS I ALWAYS SAY THIS WE NEED NORMIE GIRLS NOT UGLY FEMBOTS
>>35502180
Why not? Am I not enough for you fembot???????? why???
>>
File: 1487335847714.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487335847714.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>35501574
my sides nigger
>>
If you still pine after a gf or browse this board in hopes of getting a gf then you are not a robot

Come back when you have become so bitter and jaded that you no longer give a shit and the thought of being with a woman disgusts you

You might be better suited for /r/foreveralone you fucking cuck
>>
>>35502518
Are you kinkshaming me, anon?
That's not very nice...
>>
>>35501574
i died laughing too fuck>>35502089
>>35502518
>>35501507
lmaooooo

>tfw no gf to take walks in the park or anywhere,
she's not a dog you dumb bitch
>>
>TFW no Cuban gf

>live in Florida
> basically throw themselves at you because they actually initiate talk
> anxiety kicks
Fucking kill me
>>
>>35502916
most of here think there gfs will do whatever 4 them
kek.exe
>>
>>35503024
>they initiate
Fuck off socially retarded chad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.