[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i really cant take much more of this. i wish i wasnt too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ihnmaims.jpg (531KB, 821x726px) Image search: [Google]
ihnmaims.jpg
531KB, 821x726px
i really cant take much more of this. i wish i wasnt too much of a coward to kill myself. i wish i wasnt afraid of walkign right out the door into homelessness. all i can do is hide. hide in literally my mother's basement. at the drop of a hat i'm suddenly blasted for the miniscule thing i've done when it is nothing compared to how i was as an awful teenager. i'm the only one that cares for family, puts any effort into anything related to it, but i'm the punching bag because i can't fight back or i'm out the door. if i was gone i dont believe it would take long for them to realize how good they've got it and not the other way around. i'm not alive for myself. i got some things out today but i wish i said more. i've never had a panic attack before now.
i never asked to be born.
>>
i go off on a tangent and more or less say that i want to kill myself. she just says "stop" the more i try to get a word in on the matter. is it because she feels guilty about the way i feel

it isn't like i want to hurt her feelings. or the feelings of anyone. i actively try to avoid that at all costs, i don't like hurting anyone, but expressing my feelings in almost any way seems to have that affect. why am i the one that has to suffer that way
>>
Doesn't sound like you wanna kill yourself
Sounds more like you wanna live differently
>>
>>35501764
maybe. it feels like i have the responsibilities of everyone surrounding me yet they dont even know it. like i have to act as this guardian angel and stay alive for everyone elses sake besides my own, which is why im not allowed to kill myself unless i was the only one left
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.