[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that only shallow people fall in love at first sight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: OzQKoDVGsJY.jpg (41KB, 604x554px) Image search: [Google]
OzQKoDVGsJY.jpg
41KB, 604x554px
Is it true that only shallow people fall in love at first sight?
>>
I'd say so.

Orig
>>
>>35500722
I unno.

I start feeling strongly about girls who give me any special attention though.
>>
If you mean it in the literal sense, then I have to agree

If it turns out you get talking about love them outside of their appearance though, obviously thats not shallow
>>
Not at all, it's not like every time you see a decent looking girl you fall in love immediately. It's a one out of a million event it. I worked at a busy cafe for 5 years and have talked with thousands of gorgeous woman but it was just one objectively 7/10 Mexican girl who made me lose my breath. I'm not trying to be sappy or poetic she literally took my breath away within the first 5 seconds of seeing her. Turns out she was there for a interview and she got the job which fucked up my whole life
>>
>>35500722
it doesnt matter because everything ultimately is up to your physical looks

every single thing
>>
>>35500722
>falling in love
>sexual attraction
Let me give you a lesson in how life works.
The "love" between a man and a woman is only based on sexual attraction naturally. So, you get a boner, she gets wet and you got what is defined as love today. Why do people drink? To get rid of inhibition and let the instinctive fool take control. That leads to a number of reckless episodes of physical affection and lubricated friction. Sex is reduced to a drug. More so now than ever.
Now, let's talk about what love is and how it happens: you find a girl that will tolerate your bullshit and of course, make sure you can keep her bullshit under control. You creampie her. She gives birth to a baby. She loves that baby for life. That is THE ONLY form of love existing on this planet. Everything else is temporary and based on shallow values that go away with time. Yes, men are doomed to endure they wive's and child's bullshit. That is the life of man. Women spend the rest of their life being addicted to their children. Of course, assuming that they didn't overfry their neural receptors too much with fucking with dudes with massive cocks and abusing drugs. Women who fuck recklessly can't be instinctive mothers and this is the reason why women who fuck random dudes on daily bases are unattractive to men who're looking for a relationship. Most of them, as a result of being rejected by countless men, dye their hair purple and hate men because it's unfair. Is it really? Are men going to be mothers? I don't think so. Men are supposed to provide and protect. To be strong male rolemodels to their children. This is equally as important for girls and boys. You don't want your boy to be a pussy, do you? You don't want your girl to be a massive slut, do you? It's up to you.
This why slut shaming is a thing. Most of them fall for the strong-independent woman meme, because bitter old sluts trick them into it.
Without family there is no love. There is just a sex addiction.
>>
>>35500722
> Love at first sight = immediate sexual attraction
Yes. It's shallow, vain and based on appearances only.
>>
.yellow fever

yes or incredibly dumb
>>
>>35501583
This. I've only ever seen one girl who did this to me. We worked together. I went home, called up my girlfriend and broke up with her, told my friends I'd be with her and started trying to pick her up. She told me to stop flirting because she had a boyfriend. So I stopped talking to her, completely ignored her at work, she got upset and reinitiated contact and within two weeks she was sitting on my lap in my room crying because she left her boyfriend and he wanted to kill himself. Two days later she was in my bed and had wet through her panties AND stockings from making out and me rubbing her pussy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.