[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do so many grils love camping and hiking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: gSgeoCcl.jpg (44KB, 478x585px) Image search: [Google]
gSgeoCcl.jpg
44KB, 478x585px
Why the fuck do so many grils love camping and hiking?
>>
Both require no conscious thought to do. I could hike for years and think less than an autist watching anime cause nature is empty
>>
>>35500503
I would suck this dick :3
>>
Nature is pretty.
>>
>>35500503
Many just like to say they do.
>>
>>35500541
but also not empty, those kinds of environments are good for you. letting your mind unwind, getting into animal mode and just perceiving objects is good for you. robots are a lot like girls in that they overthink things and lose perspective on wider issues. also, if you go camping with girls you have [spoilers]uncomfortable[/spoilers] sex with them.
>>
>>35500503
Why the fuck do so many boys love camping and hiking? Nature is gross.
>>
>>35500503
They just say they do, because they have nothing interesting to say about themselves. In reality, they're so lazy, you can't even convince them to go for a fucking walk.
>>
>>35500503
I go camping and hiking with my gf all the time

I know a great campsite right by a beach and a wooded area up in north Wales that I drive to with her at the weekend occasionally

We do big long walks during the day, go to the pub for a drink and something to eat, and then go back to our tent and fuck

Repeat the next day and possibly the next if we arrived on Friday and then go home refreshed
>>
File: 1488092432663.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488092432663.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
99% of people who say they like camping have never experienced trying to drive stakes into permafrost, never built their own shelter, can't tie basic knots and in general wouldn't survive at all longer than the food they bring with them allows. It's a generic meme interest that normies say they like to try and make themselves appear interesting.

Normies are the same way with everything though, there is not a single normie that actually has a real hobby. If they say they like music it's always pop shit. If they say they like cars they probably go to autozone to change their fucking oil. These copy paste humans are disgusting.
>>
>>35500541
Yeah I'm sure your life sitting alone in your room is so fulfilling
>>
>>35501332
And we should assume you are the legitimate human bean?
>>
>>35501332
This right here, OP. I've also noticed the recent trend in girls whose social network profiles include hiking and camping. It's utter bullshit. It's just a way for them to pick one of the easiest and most socially respected hobby. A real hobby takes effort and diligence, neither of which girls want to do. "Hiking" gives them the ability to brag about being "active" and simultaneously environmentally self-aware (*cue the awwwwww).

I knew a girl who told me she absolutely loved, loved camping out in nature, and even spent 3 days out in the wild. I later found out it was a man-made, enclosed natural environment with toilets and running water. The grass was clean and nicely trimmed, and there were no wild animals. The bitch had brought perfume, makeup, deodorant, etc. When I confronted her about it, she snapped at me that since it was close enough to the real thing it still counts. She said she didn't like feeling judged by me. I changed the topic.
>>
>>35501250
where's your campsite in north wales? I usually go to the glyders by capel curig but i'm looking for a new place in the area
>>
>>35501629
Better than your stock standard norman who's interests are about as shallow as the safe end of a children's swimming pool. I don't try and broadcast hobbies that I don't actually have for attention.
>>
>>35501815
You want me to tell you? That way you can fuck my GF and have me cleanup like a good sissy?
>>
>>35500503
They don't, it's a way to deter losers.
>>
File: 3818_xl.jpg (131KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
3818_xl.jpg
131KB, 1000x667px
>>35501815
Awelfryn Campsite

It's on Anglesey, just down from the Menai bridge. It's quite a basic site, but there are showers and electricity hookups if you've got a van. Walking or driving through the woods for about a mile or two and you get to Newborough beach, which is beautiful, looks back over the channel to Snowdonia
>>
>>35501694
You sound like a prick, smooth moves you autist.
>>
File: zeldaheader2.jpg (71KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
zeldaheader2.jpg
71KB, 640x358px
>>35500503
So they can have sex with wild animals. No joke, about 40% of women partake in bestiality.
>>
>>35501332
Why would you camp in the permafrost, you fucking moron? YOU sound like one of those 99% of people.
>>
>>35502233
I had already fucked her. She had been coming on to me and I finally gave in. I had no interest in her, but pussy is pussy. So yeah my moves were smooth enough, as it got her away from me like I wanted. You sound jealous, virgin boi.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.