[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by thiis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What did they mean by thiis?
>>
We went out of our way to make both sexes seem like they're equal because muh equality
>>
>>35500433
Secular humanism is a cancer that has managed to poison the minds of the majority of our society
>>
>>35500433
The test makers started to account for environmental, social and economic factors to create a more relevant outcome.

"equalize gender performance" is unfortunately put they obviously mean "account for various factors that would explain the difference"
>>
>>35500600
>"account for various factors that would explain the difference"

I hope they accounted for the factor that women are dumber than men, because that's the reason for the difference.
>>
File: 1420037850411.gif (442KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1420037850411.gif
442KB, 267x200px
>>35500633
>I hope they accounted for the factor that women are dumber than men, because that's the reason for the difference.
lel
>>
>>35500633
Nice one anon jej
>>
insecure men got butthurt and rev'd up the patriarchy machine of oppression on women
>>
>>35500510
This sums it up nicely, but it would be interesting to know how they did it, as they obviously couldn't just give women a higher score.

In what way have they tweaked the test to make women do better on it?
>>
I'm a dude in my second year of college and I have notied a worrying thread with gender: there is a disproportionally higher amount of women actually being great at it, having high notes, etcetera.Same happened in my highschool, to the point where I was the only male in my class the last year. The problem comes when I look at real life and I see many more men actually being teachers, scientists, science communicators etcetera.Is it just me or anyone else noticed it? What happens to all these smart girls? where are they? and where are my fellow dick carrying niggas? I didn't pick a "girly" career either. Do they get their degrees and decide to become housewives or fucking kindergarten teachers?
>>
>>35500986
>thread
Trend. Phonefag here, sorry.
>>
>>35500986
What major are you doing?
>>
File: Stacy's IQ Test.png (138KB, 790x971px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy's IQ Test.png
138KB, 790x971px
>>35500901
They work with things that are more familiar to the student to help keep young women engaged in their education.
>>
>>35500986
>Do they get their degrees and decide to become housewives or fucking kindergarten teachers?
Some actually do,they decide to take smaller jobs they. can handle with having and raising kids.
Since its what its expected of them they dont have much regrets.
>>
>>35501126
Probably psychology or biology.
Fits the model of stem but female dominated.

Architecture, maybe?
>>
>>35500986
They study more and work harder in general, but they just suck at solving problems.

I used to be a math tutor (high school), and my female students would get good grades by doing every single excercise in the textbook. Basically, they'd memorize how to solve the problem and then repeat that shit over and over again. This is the main reason why most of them sucked at everything geometry related. Male students, on the other hand, often found innovative and creative ways to solve the problem.

Of course, this is a generalization, and I had some really smart female students, and some borderline retarded male students.
>>
>>35500986
Women only enjoy going to school to get a passing grade for repeating things until they can read them off their memory. They don't actually understand the practical use of the things that they memorize. They literally prepare for a specific test by memorizing the answers, which is easier for females, as they are natural-born actors, liars, manipulators, psychopaths. The female natural instinct is to use mental weapons in order to force a male into submissiveness so they can extract resources and favors from him, such as getting him to buy her a car, fix her plumbing, take her out for dates, etc. They have been given these natural weapons by birth instinct and have used their manipulative powers to redesign the whole society and culture to fit and revolve around their primary parasitic purpose. Obviously getting married and using the power of courts to give a man the final destructive nut punch is their ultimate goal.
>>
>>35501242
Both psychology and biology are packed to the brim with women, and both fields offer few job prospects
>>
>>35500433
This is pretty easy to understand. Women are more humble so they study more because they're afraid they aren't good enough. Men are arrogant and think they know more than they do. That's why 4chan is always going on about STEM degrees even though most of you Neets have a half passed understanding of the math involved
>>
>>35500433
Women are smarter than men probably. The same can be said of races as well with IQ tests.
>>
>>35501750
You should read that again and reflect on the dangers of doing things in haste.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.