[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No motivation in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1488670280354.jpg (268KB, 1000x648px) Image search: [Google]
1488670280354.jpg
268KB, 1000x648px
Hey robots, and or cyborgs; I have no motivation in life, I still have feelings, and happiness, and all that, sadness too; but I have no motivation, the only reason I still get up from bed, is because my dad loves me, and I want him to be proud, and I also have pets that like me, but other than that, I'm pretty fucking hopeless in life; I'm shit at math, so I'm pretty fucked in life when it comes to anything that involves it, its not because I'm not educated, my brain is just stupid; I hate people, normal fags, SJWs, and all; I'm shit at being responsible, or taking orders; I'm shy to romantic love, so I'm never gonna get a girlfriend; I've been separated from society since I was 10, its finally been 8 years, I gone to hospital school because my mom hated my elementary school, and took the offer, hospital school helped me in infinite ways, and I'm forever thankful for it, I however was separated from society for 8 years, and for 8 years I haven't talked to anyone that wasn't 30+ years my age, I do think that I needed those 8 years of solitude, it changed me in ways I would have never of been if I had never gone though them; in 2016 a girl complemented me in walmart, that was nice, but then I remember that girls just complement random, lowblow people, for practice, still though, 8 years of not even talking to boys, atleast it was a girl, I also look almost like a 14 year old, curse my youthful genes, thats prolly why she said I was "cute"; I've been spending basicly my entire life on the internet, since 8 years ago, also haven't talked to anyone on the internet either, just to add salt upon wounds; I don't do anything, and I really can't, I live in a shit place, and the family is going though hard times, my dad and I go for quick hikes, when its nice out, but thats it, its either internet, hikes, sleep, or fap; any suggestions?

>Tl;dr: 10 year old fag gets locked in a bunker for 8 years, but luckily has an internet connection; looses hope, and motivation in life.
>>
bumperoniereno
>>
>>35499534
I honestly have very little understanding of what you're trying to convey here
>>
>>35499847
I don't really know either; I think I'm asking for help with motivation.
>>
>>35499898
I would say one thing that helps is exercise. Try jogging for half an hour. 2 days on, 1 day off. You'll notice a difference in your perspective quite quickly
>>
>>35500103
Can't go out of the house, I live in a shit place, theres loose dogs, and nignogs everywhere; also planning to get an exercise bike soon, family just has no money though.
>>
>>35499534
I think the idea of being overly motivated is overrated. You only really need a little bit and I think you have it. You say you are motivated because of your dad. Now you might downplay this and say it is not enough but evidently it is.
>>
>>35500207
I know its enough, but just for what I'm currently doing; I'm planning to try to go to college though, it will be hard without him being a shout away.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.