[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I lose weight while being a lasy loser?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
How do I lose weight while being a lasy loser?
>>
keto diet+caloric deficit
>>
>>35499070
This really

You don't have to exercise at all if you don't want to, but you will have to change your eating habits
>>
Keto is the way to go. You can still eat a lot but you won't necessarily want to as the diet makes you feel fuller off less. Lost a ton of weight and never even worked out. reddit.com/r/keto is pretty good for beginners.
>>
>>35499089
The main thing is figuring out how to stop hunger urges
>>
>>35499059
additionally How does one lose weight as a lasy NEET loser.

I am in no place to demand what food should be brought
>>
>>35499059
*lazy
Promise to make all your food healthy from now on. You'll eat less because healthy = effort but you can still eat whenever you are hungry. It's the perfect diet if you ask me.
>>
>>35499234
Try chewing gum, I lost 35kg last year and I think it helped hunger cravings.

Might have been a placebo but whatever works
>>
>>35499234
Less carb, more protein. Try boiled eggs. They holds me full like 8 hours.
>>
don't listen to these trendy diet keto fags
>>35499070
>>35499089
>>35499178

>>35499059
eat less

i sometimes skip breakfast, have a light lunch (special K protein bar, 0 cal energy drink, crackers or sometimes a small candy bar), and then eat whatever my mom makes me.

i've been losting weight slowly; but since August I've dropped 35 lbs

/thread
>>
>>35499059
just change your staple foods, eat like asians. I eat rice and sardines or other fish and garlic. Really tasty imo and also you can eat loads of it and not get fat
>>
>>35499254
Look up a calorie calculator

Input your stats

Get an estimate of the calories you need to sustain the weight. And cut back from there

So let's say you need 3000 calories to sustain your weight

Cutting down to 2500 will begin losing weight.

So find out what will be for breakfast lunch and dinner and dived your calories into those meal

Mom's cooking pasta and sauce with bread and salad

Input the information on a website that give you food calorie estimates

You're real best bet is to find a way to make cash to buy your own food so you can buy exactly what you want.

I'm lazy as fuck so I buy and cook the same shit. Rice beans and ground beef. Buy in bulk and you'll have cheap meals that'll go far.
>>
>>35499234
for me, coffee. Make keto bulletproof coffee (tbsp of coconut oil and tbsp of clarified butter in a cup of coffee and blend that bitch for a bit) then you have a good cuppa that makes you feel full and gives you energy. The urges go away after a few days for the most part
>>
>>35499381
poleaboo is that you lad?
>>
don't eat too many calories
/thread

But you'll lose muscle mass too, I'm slowly turning skelly mode because I haven't lifted in almost a year, i'm always at my desk studying or watching videos and it takes a toll on you.
>>
>>35499178
What about loose skin?
>>
>>35499059
>lasy
you also have to worry about losing weight while being a fucking brainlet too. don't worry anon, just bee yourself and give it everything you've got and you'll lose the mass.
>>
>Boogie 2.998*10^12
Mufugga got dat THICCness.
>>
WHAT ABOUT LOOSE SKIN THOUGH
>>
RUUSU SKIN DESU KAW
>>
>>35499254
You're not casketking are you? If you are then I kneel before you, Eternal King of the NEETs.

https://youtu.be/Y-Lqis4J0ho
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.