[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being at a party feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pepedisgusted.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepedisgusted.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>go to party with large group of friends
>the hot ones pair off together with the hot ones from other groups
>you are left with your other ugly mates
>eventually you approach a group of girls or a group of girls approach you
>minor interaction is had
>they excuse themselves and back off to be by themselves

Why do the plain/ugly girls always do this? Like seriously, we are at a party. We are supposed to be social and have fun. You're just going to go hide in the corner with your other hens and bicker about how you cannot into the group of hot people?

Fuck you. I'm trying at least. What a fucking insult. You don't have to marry me. Cannot you just do smalltalk to pass the time and tell shit jokes while getting progressively drunk?

Jesus Christ, this is why I hate women.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
omg i know that feel but it was in my class
we needed to build groups and i was left with that ugly girl i tried to interact and have fun with her but she just ignored me and looked always away and im a introverted person who never does this first
>>
>Being at a party feel

This board is too socially inept to be a party. If they are, they are probably the ones hiding in a corner.

In any case, I hate when that shit happens. There is nothing for you to do. You can just leave or you get get drunk and half fun with your guy friends.
>>
>>35499014

Ask to join another group and complain that she's uncooperative with your teacher/lecturer.
>>
>being at a party

This is your problem entirely. Parties are for normies.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.