[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/NEET GENERAL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 13

File: dankpepes.gif (2MB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
dankpepes.gif
2MB, 500x402px
Why are you a neet?

How long have you been?

Do you have income? neetbucks?

Studies?

Working experience? specialization?

Any future plans?

Do you have depression? Suicidal thoughts?

Do you want to change? What would you need?
>>
Govt fucked up economy.

Live in rural area, no jobs locally.

Fiance works + neetbucks.

Studied IT related.

Plenty of work exp, but large gap in cv. I was in the funny farm.

Yes.

Future plans include opening business.

I'm on n the right path, finally.
>>
File: IMG_20170312_162953.jpg (166KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170312_162953.jpg
166KB, 680x680px
Im a neet because im lazy and shy

since 2013 when I finished hs

no, just dad money when he remember to send us

worked on a profesional movie production, I took cinematography classes and Im really good writter and a very nice composer

yes, going to film college next year, publish 3 of my books, start my band and drop at least 3 albums and by 2021 filming my first film

I may have depression, not always but most of the time im sleepy and have no will to do anything

I want to be more confident, stop being lazy and learn how to sing
>>
>>35497700
Schizotypal / Anxiety

2 yrs

no but I do get GBP every now and then

I like to study things myself but I've only ever graduated highschool

worked a year and a half as a clerk at a small franchise, was fun and I was a normie

I want to work in healthcare

Used to ideate when things got bad but I'm doing better now!

I'm doing reel gud now, starting jew pills tomorrow.
>>
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
Mental illness - mostly depression, though it was aggravated by ADHD. I tried to self-medicate with oral morphine, and now I've got an addiction. It did save my life, though, and kept me from offing myself, so I guess in that regard it's worth it.
>How long have you been?
NEET only for a few months now, like 4 or so. Suicidally depressed since grade school.
>Do you have income? neetbucks?
No, I'd be disowned by my entire family and some of my friends if I got NEETbux. And I don't have access to a vehicle, so no job either.
>Studies?
Probably going back to college in the fall, though nothing has changed so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to be able to complete my classes now...
>Working experience? specialization?
None, but I'm actually very intelligent aside from my mental fuckups.
>Any future plans?
Return to college, like I said, maybe kill myself if I can't make it? I dunno. I'd probably knock up my girlfriend first, though. Just because it's such a strong urge.
>Do you have depression? Suicidal thoughts?
Oh, hah. I addressed that much earlier than I was supposed to. Yes and yes, severely.
>Do you want to change? What would you need?
I honestly don't want to change. I'd love more than anything to be able to live as a NEET forever. I'd just need money, so that's what I want.
>>
Next month, I'll be a NEET by choice.

I was NEET for about six month lady year, it was great

Yes I absolutely have side income from investments. There's no better way to be NEET

No studies, I'm done with that

Lots of work experience in programming

Future plan is to stay NEET for a longer time each go round until I never have to go back working

I'm only depressed when I'm working

My positive change is to become NEET permanently
>>
File: wotnaviation.png (1MB, 1294x572px) Image search: [Google]
wotnaviation.png
1MB, 1294x572px
>Why are you a neet?
lost my job twice in 2 years (layoff and an "at will dismissal")

>How long have you been?
about 1 year now

I teach a class at a community college.

>Studies?
studying for a finance test in a 3 months

Chemistry, learned shitty python Machine Learning but its in the backburner until im done with this test.

>Any future plans?
I pray i can be an office jockey, although m job apps have shown im not quite qualified.

depression maybe. i simply tell people the reason i don't go out is bc I can't finance it.

a real fucking job.
>>
>>35498250
I'm an ex-morphine addict with the exact same psychiatric conditions as you. Take kratom. Its legal, mimics morphine, and does absolutely no damage to your organs or brain. There's never been an OD on it. Ever. Its like weed. Its also
Much cheaper than morphine.
>>
>>35498499
Thank you very much for the advice, but kratom is now illegal where I live. It's INCREDIBLY fucked up, and everyone knows it's the big pharma companies whose painkiller revenues could be hurt. So fuck me, and everyone else who was using/could've used the kratom, right? Disgusting. But yeah so I'm basically fucked. Thank you, though.
>>
>>35497700
>severe anxiety, depression and possible schizotypal

>8 months or so

>no

>no

>worked in a cafe for a year

>no

>yes, yes

>yes, help and support but no one cares enough to help me
>>
Got sick at 13. Had to leave school.

Been NEET for 12 years.

Receive substantial NEETbux. Also have entire rent paid for cosy home.

Prescription for free OxyContin to keep me comfy.

It's pretty nice desu. I see no real reason to change things....I would like a kid in the future, but I'm ok with it never happening in order to lead a simple, untroubled existence.
>>
>Why are you a neet?
Lazy and unambitious
>How long have you been?
Over 2 years now
I sell runescape gold for real money
>Studies?
Barely graduated high school
Worked for about 6 years doing odd jobs to help support my family
>Any future plans?
Go to community college and become a dental hygienist
Constantly lonely but no suicidal thoughts, at least not yet
I would honestly want to be a neet forever but i wouldn't want to burden anyone else.
Lots of money so i can live in some remote cabin
>>
>>35498751
How the fuck?
How do you get the free oxy?
Why do you get NEETbux and a free home?
What country do you live in?
>>
File: c_9888.jpg (42KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
c_9888.jpg
42KB, 854x480px
Broke back and mentally ill.

Studied Network Technology and have a degree in it.

Try to find a twinky boyfriend to love and hold in my big bara man arms. Get a job to support him besides NEET bux.

I have been diagnosed with depression and generalized anxiety disorder

I am changing right now by eating less and walking. Need a job to start swimming
>>
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
Social difficulty, sleep problems, depression, digestive problems, etc. Nothing to motivate me enough to deal with the difficulty of getting a job/career. Wageslavery seems like a fate worse than death to me.

>How long have you been?
Quit high school at 16 and I'm 27 now. I did one semester of college (just a few short classes really) but don't even remember when it was (somewhere around age 19-21 I think). So pretty much 11 years aside from those few months of actually trying at life again.

Live with parents and they provide all necessities. I've got money through Christmas/Birthday cards from relatives over the years and have some saved up. My parents let me use that money freely for anything non-essential. I'm pretty good at buying stuff cheap and selling stuff on eBay, so I can keep a small stash of hobby money going for a very long time.

>Studies?
Just self-study of my autistic hobby interests.

None really. I know a bit about tools and cars and house stuff because of my dad.

>Any future plans?
I don't think I'll ever break free of the NEET life, but I keep an eye out for opportunities that wouldn't be soul-crushing wageslavery.

Used to, but my brain started mellowing out after my teenage years. I'm just pretty neutral most of the time now. Don't have any interest in dying until after my parents are gone and I eventually face an inability to pay bills and lose the house etc.

I suppose so. I never really wanted to be NEET. It just ended up being the least horrible option I could find for my life. What I really want is to do something meaningful with my life, or at least be able to contribute to the family financially without soul-destroying wageslavery. What I need is some sort of help/opportunity, or to come up with some good idea, but so far neither seems likely.
>>
File: robotos.jpg (49KB, 520x463px) Image search: [Google]
robotos.jpg
49KB, 520x463px
>Why are you a NEET?
Dropped out of school and never had to get a job

>How long have you been?
Almost 3 years

No and no

>Studies?
Went back and got my GED in 2 weeks but that's it

none/nothing

>Any future plans?
Swearing into the airforce in a few days

I occasionally get melancholic, but I've been pretty happy recently.

Yes, and I'm already changing now.
>>
>>35498873
UK

After my surgeries, I developed nerve damage which caused constant pain and limited mobility.

I get the NEETbux - as well as rent payment - for this.

I get the Oxy from the NHS to combat my pain. Prescriptions are free for people receiving NEETbux.

If I attempted to 'better' myself and get a job/go back to school...I would lose all of this. Except the prescription, although I would then have to pay for it....so I'm sort of stuck, but relatively happily stuck.
>>
>>35498848
>I sell runescape gold for real money
Reee self-employment is not NEEThood.
>>
half of you arent even NEET
FUCK
OFF
>>
been NEET for 4 years.

Get like 1200 quid a month including housing benefit which is more than I could earn in full time work with zero qualifications.

No incentive to work. I spend my days writing my novel, lifting and shitposting.

I've lost all social ability. I shake when I'm out in public, especially when I have to do things like sign my name in front of somebody or hand somebody money when paying for something,

I can go weeks without seeing another face.
>>
>>35499135
but i'm still a disappointment
>>
any neets wanna join OS runescape and make a group?
we can call it neetscape
>>
File: 1488231038158.jpg (149KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
1488231038158.jpg
149KB, 720x764px
Dropped out of highschool at 16 because I knew it would have been a waste of time.

Been living the dream neet life since 2010

Mummy dearest babyy

No need!

No need!

Live life as the dream neet.

No depression at all. I love my life.

Nope! I love life.
>>
>>35499313
I think Neetscape should be the name of our internet browser instead.
>>
>>35499998
>>35500000
Ignore this shitpost, please
>>
File: 0 fucks.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
0 fucks.gif
2MB, 395x313px
no more neets?
>>
File: bear.png (593KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
593KB, 533x800px
how can i even get on neetbux anons? i was a diagnosed aspie as a teenager but never went for therapy or any of that shit because i was too bull headed and wanted to tackle my problems on my own, and now i'm old and my life is fucked and i want to die.
>>
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
Cause I suck
>How long have you been
5 years and counting
nope
>Studies?
do you even know what NEET means? NOT in EDUCATION, EMPLOYNMENT or TRAINING
no real experience, just slaving away for a few months
>Any future plans
I don't have a future
yep both
If I was fit, I could definitely handle life somewhat better
>>
>Why are you a neet?
Because I dropped out of high school & college and developed avoidance behaviours to cope

>How long have you been?
NEET for 9 years

I get 100 bongs a week in benefits

Only job I ever had was stacking shelves

>Any future plans?
Nope. Got no savings, pension or any kind of plan

Been a depressed anxious wreck for almost 15 years but never been suicidal

Money, an education and a society that doesn't place a mans worth on his ability to provide
>>
File: 1485205889654.jpg (245KB, 1219x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1485205889654.jpg
245KB, 1219x1756px
>Why are you a neet?
I've intially learned a job that doesn't spark any passion in me and sucked my life out for years until it left me empty.
>How long have you been?
Around a year now
I dont qualify for neetbux healthwise and would need to write applications to qualify for unemployment dollars but who can be bothered. playing a little poker to get by
>Studies?
studying physics sounds very nice in my head but im a lazy shithead and wouldnt even know what to do with a degree
worked in taxation
>Any future plans?
begging relatives for money to go to thailand and live off of a friends money there for offering some "help" and enjoying beach life
got out of depression after i finally got rid of nutrient deficiencies. now its more apathy. still thinking about killing myself daily though but not having this crushing sadness anymore, just dull grey thoughts
still nice n comfy to play vidya atm but dont know if i still could do this with 40yrs, but dont know what to do either, maybe once my parents kick me out ill be forced to change
>>
File: neet.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>tfw you sell weed and rap
>>
>>35504117
Just your average innercity male
>>
>>35497700
47, been NEET for all of that bar sufficient time in education to accrue a masters. Have an income somewhat higher than the UK average (and quite a bit higher than the local average) from a small property portfolio I was bequeathed.

No intention of changing, and frankly at this point I'm probably unemployable anyway.

Never bored, seldom unhappy... Although I'm sick at the moment (kidney infection) and annoyed because I can't do things I want to.
>>
File: 136675237639.jpg (34KB, 440x466px) Image search: [Google]
136675237639.jpg
34KB, 440x466px
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
Aspergers with a nice case of severe anxiety and depression.

>How long have you been?
2013 (i.e. After highschool)

Small amounts of passive income, no NEETbux

>Studies?
Always self-learning programming, try-harding getting gud at games, watching documentaries, etc.. But obviously not in college because I'm a NEET.

Worked a little bit at the end of college as an IT person for an office, specialized autism in all things computers.

>Any future plans?
Have a miracle happen where I find a significant other who can support my worthless, degenerate, mentally ill self while I try to make income writing or programming. Or more realistically, an hero in the very near future because I can't work with my anxiety and my parents are sick of me being worthless.

Suicidally depressed, yes.

I don't want to really change too much as a person, I like who I am for the most part, I'd just like to be successful. And for that I'd need stable food/shelter/internet/time until I could make life work with my handicaps. :x
>>
File: IMG_3147.jpg (35KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.jpg
35KB, 960x634px
Why are you a neet?
>I hated being a unicuck and I generally dislike people

How long have you been?
>4yrs

Do you have income? neetbucks?
>Yeah, NEETbux. Hoping to get more.

Studies?
>Finished HS and went through 2 semesters of uni

Working experience? specialization?
>none whatsoever

Any future plans?
>Death and reading

Do you have depression? Suicidal thoughts?
>Yeah, but I'm used to them so they don't bother me that much, sometimes break at night

Maybe. Love.
>>
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
Some stuff happened but basically I lost motivation to continue my studies, or rather what little motivation I had.
>How long have you been?
about 3 years
neetbucks
>Studies?
studied IT
None
>Any future plans?
Not much besides the general realization that i need to improve.
but i can't watch anime when I'm dead
Would need someone to pull me out of this rut (this is never going to happen if I don't do something myself)
>>
File: 1488338571504.png (135KB, 528x628px) Image search: [Google]
1488338571504.png
135KB, 528x628px
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?

Because I dropped out of high school and can't find a job that isn't completely soul-draining and anxiety inducing.

>How long have you been?

Since the end of 2012. Well, 2011 is more like it. I started only going to school twice a week or so a year earlier. For some reason i never got in too much trouble for that.

I make enough money with surveys and stupid shit like swagbucks and all that online to buy a few new games every year. Other than that, nope.

>Studies

I wish. I kinda wanna go to a community college since my family is broke as shit and I could go for free.

3 days at Papa Johns until they put me in charge of handling phone orders and i had a panic attack in front of everyone and never went back because half the people i worked with were high-school chads that were laughing at me as it happened

>Any future plans?
If im lucky, I can start going to community college this august.

Allday Erryday

As I said previously, I really want to go to school

All I really need for that is my mom to help me with the paperwork, or give me my information/birth certificate so I can go get it handled myself

But I've been asking for two years and she won't help me at all, even with giving me my birth certificate so i can go get my social security card so I can apply for any kind of benefits, or even get a grant for school.

>>35499115
Good luck with the air force, anon!

>>35499022
What kind of autistic interests, anon?

>>35504117
Selling weed must be fun, anon
Do you get it from a supplier or grow it yourself?

I could never get into selling, but growing weed (or anything really) is a mad comfy hobby.
>>
>>35497700
>Why are you a neet?
I dropped out senior year of "gymnasium" because it was shit.

>How long have you been?
Since 2014

Get some little while looking for jobs

>Studies?
No

Lol no

>Any future plans?
No

i dont know, yes

No
>>
>>35505478
>What kind of autistic interests, anon?
I tend to move from one interest to another... I'll try to list some from the last decade or so.

Computers, Palm PDAs, old electronics, audio gear, TVs, clocks, lighting technology, light fixtures, flashlights, antique toy trains, antique fans, tools...

I tend to obsess over something, research the hell out of it, do a bit of buying and selling, then move onto the next obsession.
>>
>>35499872
"knew it would be a waste of time"

It's sad when a sixteen year old lacks the level of self awareness needed to dismiss teenage angst fueled delusions.

I am sorry you lacked the support structure to prevent you from making such a destructive decision.
>>
None of you have realized the Utopia of academia. You can basically determine all you own hours, only go into what interests you, and you get to fail a bunch of douche bag chads and stacys.
>>
>>35505934
And what if you are a brainlet?
>>
>>35505879
I'm not him but your post applies to me pretty hard.
>>
>>35498848
how profitable is this I've always wondered
>>
>>35505956
I dunno I assume you could probably be a gender studies prof with sub 100 iq?
>>
>>35505934
>xD academia. Best place ever :3
>hahaha i have all this money to throw at higher education

FUCK OFF AND HANG YOURSELF CASH-CHAD
>>
>>35506277
? You don't have to spend money after undergrad? Assuming you are getting PhD in something not retarded, you go from undergrad to PhD immediately and you get tuition wavier + paid for pursuing PhD. As for costs, go to a comm college for 2 years, then transfer to an instate uni for 2 more. Then just go to the PhD.
Assuming you know how to lie just pretend to be black or a faggot or something if you need scholarships.
>>
>>35506384
I actually am a faggot
With autism
That dropped out of high school

What kinda scholarships can I get w/ that anon-senpai
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.