[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never had a girl friend in my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have never had a girl friend in my life
>>
>>35497625
join the club, you fuck
>>
File: 1484093268512.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484093268512.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>35497631
I just want to know what it is like to have a friend who loves u for who u are
>>
>>35497625
>I have never had a girl friend in my life
If you're white, you have no excuses
>>
>>35497625
i know that feel bro, I'm 20 and I've never even kissed or held hands with a girl
>>
>>35497690
that's not how natural selection works, white chads and black chads get the girls, beta whites and beta blacks dont get the girls.

dont be racist
>>
>>35497625
Well you've come to the right place, because, for a limited time only, we are giving away a free (YES, FREE) girlfriend to the lucky dubs poster who responds to this post with "R9KBO, have I won a girlfriend"! Remember, we're only doing this special girlfriend giveaway for 24 hours, so don't be afraid to pick up that post!

The lines open now!
>>
>>35497767
R9KBO, have I won a girlfriend
>>
>>35497739
You don't need to be a chad, just put the effort in and don't be afraid of rejection
>>
>>35497666
i think it feels great.
i had a dream where a qt girl looked straight into my eyes and i could tell and feel that she loves me.
in that dream it felt so good.
i've never felt anything like that in real life.

i hope we all make it one day.
>>
>>35497841
i'v had a similar dream last night, i was just spending time with a girl and i was talking with her parents and doing normal stuff. it felt good
>>
>>35497625
Big fucking deal. Don't stop yourself from being happy just for a bitch that will leave for another guy if she had the chance to do so.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.