[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any place on Earth I can go to escape men who think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

File: 1486619168296.png (1MB, 986x942px) Image search: [Google]
1486619168296.png
1MB, 986x942px
Is there any place on Earth I can go to escape men who think they are tough and hardcore?

Walk down the street and there's men sizing me up. Go to university and there's men trying to one up you and brag how much better they are. Go to work and you have to compete and fight day in day out with other men over a billion little things. Go online and it's an endless stream of insults from other men "kys", " you're a pussy", you're retarded! I'm better than you! Etc etc. Get a random phone call from some male telemarketer telling me to sign up at their shoddy online uni or access my bank account details.

I'm so tired of this fighting and posturing and apelike behaviour. I just want peace. I don't know how much longer I can last. I want to sleep forever than endure this relentless attacking on my heart, mind and soul.
>>
hmm, I don't really experience this, just social rejection

>tfw Chad will never mess with you then go "relax bro I'm just messing with you"
>>
>>35497607
Just don't pay attention.

>Walk down the street and there's men sizing me up

Don't pay attention

>Go to university and there's men trying to one up you and brag how much better they are

Literally where the fuck does this happen??

>Go to work and you have to compete and fight day in day out with other men over a billion little things

What fucking job do you have?

>Go online and it's an endless stream of insults from other men "kys", " you're a pussy", you're retarded! I'm better than you!

Don't pay attention?

>Get a random phone call from some male telemarketer telling me to sign up at their shoddy online uni or access my bank account details.

hang up?

OP you sound like you're just projecting your insecurities or are just completely delusional.
>>
>>35497656
>if you do relax you're responding to his command, so he's still messing with you
>if you don't relax you show that you're triggered and his venture is a success
no way to win
>>
>>35497749
Not paying attention is a form of aggression. If someone is having a go at me I need to be prepared they aren't going to attack me.
>>
>>35497805
that's where you're wrong, brother

there's always the good ol' BANTZ
gotta hone your bantz

or just ignore chad
>>
>>35497607
t. pussy

the only problem with this so-called competitive world is that you can't poison or rape people
>>
>>35497607
Can we take a moment to respect how much of a bad ass the guy in the pic is?

In the last 5 years I started community college and I'm slightly less shy around girls, this motherfucker travels barefoot from Canada to Brazil. Mad man.
>>
>>35497607
drama school or improv classes
>>
>>35497900
it's literally me
AMA
>>
>>35497607
how about you quit this whole weak guy runs away role and start hitting the gym and talking to the guys you fear. you might realize how stupid this shit looks and that life is a bitch no matter where youre from
>>
>>35497943
>whole weak guy runs away
>guys you fear
OP's saying people are fucking with him non-stop, you make it seem like he's just shy.
>>
>>35497943
>dude just start working out and all of your problems will be solved! lmao
This is the most fucking normie advice in the universe. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35497942
I ask you to prove it with a time-stamped pic
>>
>>35497942
>it's literally me
Do you think someone would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>35497607
I'm taller than the majority of men I encounter so I just look above them. Really emasculates them and I don't notice any confrontational behavior. Just be taller bro
>>
>>35497607
The local mcdonalds's toilet stall
>>
>>35498033
so youre too dumb to get into basics of wellbeing yet expect to reach the master level with no effort and imagine theres a place where you dont get immediatly judged for who you are, what you do and what you wear. stick to 4chan and leave IRL to normies
>>
>>35497607
You're a pussy bitch. You should bend over and give them your hole faggot.
>>
>>35497816
wut its a sign of rudeness for sure but agression

since when?
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>35497981
in all likelihood, no one actually gives two shits about OP and he's actually just being incredibly insecure and/or paranoid

stop being a fucking weirdo OP
>>
>>35498231
First it starts off as rudeness. Then they're like "Hurr durr bitch don't walk away from me". Then they try to attack you or they call their friends or something. Believe me, I would LOVE to be able to just ignore people as I pass by them. I'm tall though so maybe that has something to do with it. Even typing that makes me feel like one of the douchebags because it's like I'm boasting about how great I am.
>>
>>35498361
What about saying "Yeah..." or something else dismissive and neutral?
>>
>>35498361
if you're getting into altercations so often where people are actually attacking you or ganging up on you, part of it is entirely your fault

like seriously what the fuck are you talking about, give a specific example and what was said
>>
>>35497851
>bantz
Bantz is retarded. I fucking hate bantz so goddamn much it's the stupidest shit on the planet:
"durr fuck you!"
"lmao ur fat lolol"
"fuck up cunt I look good ur an ugly fuck"
"lmaolmao lolol look in the mirror fatty lmao lmao"

Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>35498536
hahahaha he can't handle the bantz
>>
>>35498749
Dude, hilarious lmao. So funny like omg lolol. Ur like so clever too ahahahahaahhahHAHHAHahhAHhhaha.

Human race genocide when?
>>
>>35498820
Never because you're a fucking loser who will continue to stand on the outside like a bitch being too afraid of confrontation and asserting himself to ever be a factor in life.
>>
>>35498867
>projecting this hard
Bantz is pointless. Confrontation is not.
That's why I hate bantz. I never said I hate confrontation.
>>
this is why i hate males tbqh. male interaction is pretty much a neverending ego competition
>>
>>35498930
You're the OP. You hate confrontation. You lie to yourself and tell yourself you just hate posturing and bullshit games. But these are the safest and least risky things men do. The reality is you're scared of all confrontation and you can't even muster the courage to talk shit. You're a sad cunt lol
>>
>>35497607
The only way you can be away from this shit is to move away and go into complete isolation. Other than that, you will always live in your life of fear.

Maybe get in some pills, you might not be so scared of men.

Turn into a trap, and fuck the men in the ass who scare you.

Or maybe you should let your full autistic rage out and turn into the obese low functioning autist hulk. Instead of using your fists to smash you use your fupa.
>>
>>35497607
Just call them a fag or something and go on with your day if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>35499013
>You're the OP
No I'm not.

>courage to talk shit
>courage
>to talk shit
Oh boy. Haven't you noticed it's always the insecure pseudo alphas who talk the most shit?

>You're a sad cunt lol
and you sound like an asshole.
Good day.
>>
>>35497607
>Is there any place on Earth I can go to escape men who think they are tough and hardcore?

A gay bar? But then you'll potentially have to fend off sexual advances instead.
>>
File: IMG_2500.jpg (192KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
192KB, 533x388px
>>35499050
>obese low functioning autist hulk
Damnit now I'm giggling like an idiot.
>>
>>35499077
Every male talks shit you soft cock faggot

>and you sound like an asshole.
BAAAAAAAAW STOP BEING MEAN TO ME ANON! I-I MEAN IT!
>>
>>35497607

There is literally nowhere on earth where men don't behave like this. Except arguably extremely fascistic theocracies and, in the near future, western countries with trigger warning/safe space culture.

It's an innate part of male behavior. Just like when animals play it looks like they're fighting, but it's actually a form of practice for real fights. As a social species with language, we play fight with conversation, i.e. banter. Sometimes it's real fighting with one-upmanship and putting others down to establish status, but the ability to circumvent verbal assaults like that with banter of your own (from practice) is how you survive socially.

I suggest you either completely isolate yourself and accept your inevitable loneliness or grow thicker skin.
>>
>>35499094
still gonna be men sizing you up because cock is scarce and they all want it, so they have to prove they're the best fag in the bar
>>
No. Life is a power struggle with everyone you meet. Some are more subtle and nuanced in their competition with you. If you cant handle the basic obvious shit you have no hope.
>>
>>35497607
>Canadian man found alive
he looks dead to me
>>
Why is everyone harping on OP so hard? He never said he couldn't handle it or that he spends all day crying about what some guy said. He's just venting about a part of society that bothers him and likely bothers a lot of people on this board.
>>
>>35499069
the way i silenced recently a mouthbreather is just with a text message sayin you try fucking with me at the street again i wont take it as comedy anymore

im confident i can smack the teeth out of his junkie face if necessary. dude was trying to talk shit about me to my face when i was getting home from work and i dont feel like being a clown
>>
>>35499249
Mostly because it's literally a part of nature. I hate it when people act retarded for no reason but just banting with each other is something that I've even seen the bullied nerds do. Mostly it's just harmless fun, like how kittens fight each other but it's not serious.
>>
>>35499305
Was it just banting or was he legitimately trying to start shit? There's a big difference between the two.
>>
>>35499195
>still gonna be men sizing you up because cock is scarce and they all want it, so they have to prove they're the best fag in the bar

Gay bars are too diverse for there to be any directed hostility. You have tops, bottoms, vers, fag hags, full-blown queens and everything in-between. I'd hardly call it a competitive scene.

Plus gay men are far more into just casually fucking around, and won't mind sharing with each other.
>>
>>35497900
Mrs probably mentally ill and had no idea where he was the entire time.
>>
>>35497607
No.
We are apes, determining social structure is progammed into our DNA. The only reason you take issue with it is because you are a lesser male so you get the short end more often than not, if you took a bunch of roids and got jacked enough to kill a man and became more confident and aggressive due to higher testosterone then you would naturally re-evaluate your place in the social structure and start doing the same.
>>
>>35499329
legit trying and no holds barred with the disrespect. hes sold me weed once and thinks its a joke to say shit about shooting people in the back in already multicultural neighbourhood
>>
>>35497805
Or you could stab him as soon as he starts.
>>
File: woj_buddha.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
woj_buddha.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>35497607
You must become the omega OP. Transcend the social order by giving no fucks. having a scowl plastered on your face and constantly listening to music in public helps keep the shitheads away
>>
>>35499398
>implying
Take Superman for example. He's the most alpha motherfucker on the planet, but what does he do? He helps people. You would never see superman going around talking shit saying "lel silly humans I am more betterer than you"
>inb4 fictional character doesn't matter
If you truly are on the top why would you feel the need to put others down?
>>
>>35499438
In that case fuck that guy then. It's shit like that that starts actual fights. If it's just banting between people most of the time it's chill and casual.
>>
>>35499532
That's because then you have nobody to compete with, nobody to overcome.

There's 7 billion people and only one can be the best. The rest fight trying to get there or at least get to a position where they can pretend to be the best.
>>
>>35499585
>That's because then you have nobody to compete with, nobody to overcome.
The only person in this life that you truly have to overcome is yourself.

Everything else is petty nonsense that won't further yourself. Ever heard the saying: "winners focus on themselves losers focus on other people?"
>>
>>35499638
That is shit losers say to justify the fact that they're losers. They just need to focus on themselves more :^)

>Running a race
>I could just trip everyone over and win by default
>Nah, I'll just focus on myself(tm)
>>
>>35499869
If you're constantly comparing yourself to others you'll never be satisfied because there will always be someone better than you in at least one area.

>Running a race
>I could just trip everyone over and win by default
>Nah, I'll just focus on myself(tm)
If you trip everyone over then you didn't really win.
>>
>>35499944
>Winning
>The condition of getting to the line first

How is that not winning you contrarian cuck?
>>
>>35499997
Well, if we're putting this analogy into reality...
First off, everyone else who ran the race knows you didn't win, you cheated. Second, there were probably spectators, so they also know you didn't actually win and third, unless you're on some unheard of level of cognitive dissonance you yourself also know you didn't win.
You didn't win, you're a dick who trips people over and can't make it on skill alone.
>>
Felt just like you OP.

Unfortunately, that's the world we live in. Men won't have respect for you and women won't fuck you if you're passive all the time. Hone your banter skills and be on good terms with everyone. You don't even have to like them, it's just keeps you from being attacked as much.
>>
>>35499249

It's impossible to escape without complete isolation because it's in our nature.

It's like asking where he can go in order to avoid the use of language since he finds the task of syllabic conveyance of abstract ideas between inherently unrelatable subjective observers a tedious and fruitless endeavor. You can avoid it, but you're not gonna find a person who doesn't engage in it at some level.
>>
>>35500054
>everyone else who ran the race knows you didn't win
I crossed the line first. I won.

>Second, there were probably spectators, so they also know you didn't actually win
I crossed the line first, I won

>unless you're on some unheard of level of cognitive dissonance you yourself also know you didn't win
I crossed the line first, I won.

>you're a dick who trips people over
Too bad. I won.

>can't make it on skill alone
The skill is crossing the line first. I did it. Therefore I am the most skilled.

Your entire post is attributing arbitrary rules and outdated notions of "honour" to a fucking race. In the race of life there is absolutely no rule against me fucking you over, tripping you up, stabbing you in the back, and otherwise absolutely ruining your race just so I can have an advantage.

Deal with it cuck.
>>
>>35497656
>tfw Chad will never mess with you then go "relax bro I'm just messing with you"

Just respond with kys my man, works every time.
>>
>>35500150

There's a telos in a race though, where there's no telos in life that we can currently observe or rationalize (although this is arguable).

If you don't adhere to the conventions defined by what it means to participate in a race then you can't use its following corollaries (win, lose, draw) since you're rejecting the initial premise.

You cannot win a race by not adhering to what it means to be in a race. What you're doing is an abuse of language conventions, which is a fallacy.
>>
>>35500239
>A race
>To get from a starting point past the finish line first
>NOPE IF YOU DON'T DO IT IN THE WAY I'VE AUTISTICALLY PRESCRIBED THEN YOU DON'T GET TO SAY YOU WIN

I crossed the line first. I won.

>Because I don't think there are objective goals in life you can't use a "race of life" as an analogy

Too bad. I did it. And there are.
>>
>>35499869
>That is shit losers say to justify the fact that they're losers
He's right with the "The only person in this life that you truly have to overcome is yourself." bit though, I don't see how you could argue that.

Generally the only person you can reliably be better at at any given thing is yourself.
>>
Ever considered chilling the fuck out and stop taking yourself seriously?

I have zero reasons to believe that you have it as bad as you do. Strangers probably glance at you. randomly and because you're a paranoid fuck you think everything is always about you.

What you describe happens to some extent depending on your attitude and the environment, but no way you're getting so much shit every single place you go. You sound like a giant attention whore so stfu about wanting to be lonely. You just want to be validated in your victim complex.

Waaah wah it's all the normie's fault . Get real, nigga, you're not that important.
>>
>>35500300
If we're turning this into the race of life, not an actual foot race and you start "tripping people over" people are going to recognise that.
Let's say you're a businessman, if you're notorious for "tripping people over" no one is going to want to do business with you. If these "people tripping" incidences aren't legal then the law will get involved.
Every action has a reaction anon, if you want to be a cheating bastard don't think there won't be consequences.
>>
>>35500321
>Since I can't reliably be better than other people there is no point in trying and I'll just """compete""" with myself
Like, I know this is a board for people who failed at life but you need to stop this shit.

>>35500369
>MUH MAGICAL BUSINESS ETHICS
>I put competitor out of business
>I now provide the best products at the best prices
>Customers now won't do business with me because I was a mean poopy pants to the other business.
This is shit tier logic.
>>
i would get a tent and just live in it and seperate myself from society, but i have a pupper and his happiness comes first for me
>>
>>35500381
They're not magical business ethics.
I'm not talking about the customers I'm talking about other businessman that you may need to do business with. If you're a notorious cunt then you'll get blacklisted and no one will do business with you.
This also applies to life and relationships, if you're an asshole who fucks people over all the time no one will want to be around you.
>>
>>35500300

>>A race
>>To get from a starting point past the finish line first
Under certain conditions. This is implicit/explicit in many if not all races. There's a reason people don't bring cars, running shoes, horses, and bikes to the same race. If you're going to define what it means to be in a race at least include the entire definition. If this weren't the case then the race would be arbitrary and not worth defining in the first place, but you were the one that brought it up.

>>Because I don't think there are objective goals in life you can't use a "race of life" as an analogy
Sure you can. It's just without any metrics there's no point in the analogy to begin with. Which was my point. People have different metrics for what "winning" at life means.
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
>intelligent OP got woke and realized liberalism and feminism is the final pill

all this can be blamed to bullshit white male social hierarchies and racist systems they created that shit on you if you aren't a rich wasp chad. stay woke
>>
>>35500332
How ironic, you are a child in every way. Stupid and small, probably small in your pants as well, because that matters to you.
>>
>>35500475
>I have to overthink simple analogies to prove a point on the internet

>blah blah cbf copy pasting the many winning goals part
There are a few winning goals
>Family
>Wealth
>Power
>Happiness

Only in these categories can a person define by themselves what constitutes winning. But I can still fuck other people over to make sure I win my race.

>>35500446
So why does nobody want to be around you?
>>
>>35500542
>So why does nobody want to be around you?
>implying
Same question back at you.
>>
>>35500574
>Haha, I'll just deflect the question and ask it to him
>I'm a genius
>>
>>35497607
Yes any place that is not an Anglophone shithole, I'm Italian and University people don't do this.
>>
>>35500638
I answered the question.

But anyway, like this anon said >>35500475 People have different metrics for what "winning" at life means.
If your version of winning constitutes fucking everyone over then, hey, go for it, see how it works out for you.
I'm different. I wouldn't feel good about myself if I did that, I don't consider that to be winning at all.
>>
>>35499249
Because this place is full of normalfags
>>
>>35500715
>He thinks his "race" happens in a vacuum and can't be influenced by others even if the metric for winning is subjective
Truly, the dumbest of cunts. Are you one of these "nice guys"?
>>
>>35500680
Im italian and i Can confirm This is Not True. Fanculo normanno
>>
>>35500542

Not really sure how making sure you include relevant information is overthinking, but okay.

>>Family
>>Wealth
>>Power
>>Happiness

How do you win at wealth and family? Having more kids/money than everyone in the world? Because that's kinda impossible, unless you're entirely delusional that you think you'll be the start of the next Rothschild dynasty. Or are you just referring to specific people who you want to elevate yourself above? Because if so then someone above you can do the same, and then the distinction between winner/loser becomes meaningless.

>Only in these categories can a person define by themselves what constitutes winning.
That seems too short to be an exhaustive list of human endeavors worth "racing" for.
>>
>>35499127
Friends bant at eachother that's normal but strangers shouldn't because it's just nigger behavior.
>>
>>35500746
If someone fucks me over then I'll learn from that mistake and not let it happen again. Fool me once etc.
I'm not going to suddenly sacrifice my own values because some asshole was an asshole.

>Are you one of these "nice guys"?
I'm nice unless you're not nice to me. I don't see a reason not to be.
Do unto others.
>>
>>35500809
They are the only ones that matters. The rest of your argument I already explained.

>>35500828
Thanks for giving me the opening to cuck you and put you in a position where all you can do is impotently rage about it.
>>
>>35500864
>Thanks for giving me the opening to cuck you and put you in a position where all you can do is impotently rage about it.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>35500885
>Well he fucked me over
>And I can't do anything about it
>But at least I'm a """"nice"""" guy(tm)
Cucks like you are the reason the concept of karma exists. Anything to make you feel better about being fucked
>>
>>35498361
Sheltered kids will have no idea what you're talking about. It's all a joke to them, that shit happens far off and away from them that it might as well be a television show they only see on tv or computers and they're oh so desensitized to it because watching stuff vicariously on a screen isn't exciting, while they think maybne it's just because they must be hard core.
>>
>>35500917
Alrighty then. You have your opinion, I have mine.
This is getting old so I'm going to stop talking to you.
>>
File: 1488910652970.png (25KB, 928x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488910652970.png
25KB, 928x539px
>tfw low test late blooming manlet
no worse fate in the world, neither men or women respect you
>>
>>35500864

>The rest of your argument I already explained
Where?

Allow me to put this in simpler terms for you. I'll use wealth as the simplest example.

If you believe that it's possible to win at wealth, then you have already lost. Because someone has to be the winner. Somewhere in the world someone has infinitely more wealth than you and you will not be able to surpass it in your lifetime no matter hard you try. You are thereby a loser already and your race is pointless. You cannot win.

If you don't believe in a collective race and are only comparing yourself to select individuals, then the entire distinction between winner/loser becomes pointless, as anyone with less money than you will consider you a winner, yet at the same time you are a loser to anyone with more than you. Your race is pointless since you will always be a loser to someone. You cannot win.
>>
>>35497607
how about stop being a little beta bitch and do something about it you little fucking pussy?
>>
File: memes.png (303KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
303KB, 500x500px
>>35497607
try meditation, helps you balance the shit you can take with the shit you put out like this post, or stop being so feminine
>>
>>35501130
I have literally. Already explained. The points you're trying to make.
>>
>>35501169

Where? Point me to the post you're referring to because I haven't seen a sufficient rebuttal in our post chain. I would hate to have overlooked a crucial detail.
>>
>>35501343
It's in response to the other anon. Not to you. If you can't find it just pretend you win by default because I can't be fucked scrolling up to copy paste it.
>>
>>35500530

Wow no wonder everybody hates you. You are as witty as a sack of shit.

And look who's calling me a child mister I'm so fucking self-important that I think everyone is out there to get me.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.