[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS is your competition /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: chrome_2017-03-13_09-27-24.jpg (104KB, 873x651px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-13_09-27-24.jpg
104KB, 873x651px
Why even try for women at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OwsRdYXjo
>>
His legs is so fucking small, pathetic.
>>
Real life Chad Thundercock!!! REEEEEEE!!!!
>>
Only gay robots would think that thing is attractive.
>>
>>35497621
Girls don't care about legs retard
>>
>>35497474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE
video related
>>
Most girls don't think that is very attractive. People like that try way too hard to look that way and a lot of the time it leaves their personalities dry and boring. Girls know that too, so they avoid those kinds of guys.
>>
>>35497868
>Most girls don't think that is very attractive.
>>"dude women want guys with personality not muscles" meme
Fake myths/memes.
>>
>>35497868
besides the hordes of girls in his videos ofcourse?

nice
>butmuhrealgirls
coping faggot
>>
I don't think you'd want blonde bimbos off of 6th street. You're not missing out on much
>>
>>35497925
they want him to destroy their vaginas, not particularly date them
>>
>>35498024
>>35498055
>haha chyeah brah dont worry ive fucked those girls
>dont worry if they say they wouldn't touch you with a hazmat suit on, you're not missing out on much lmao

This is what I like to call the "Chadamage control post"; he posts this kind of shit so that the rest of us won't fall for the self-improvement meme and offer competition for these "blonde bimbos".

>haha don't get on steroids and get a high paying job brah
>trust me brah, these girls aren't much, natch
>>
>>35497474
Meh I could easily knock this loser out
>>
>>35497915
If anyone knows what girls like in a man, it's a bunch of kissless virgin manchildren living in the basement.
>>
>>35498131
Non-sequitur. I'm none of those things.
>>
>>35497474
This guy is actually awkward and cringy as fuck. Most girls would probably avoid him if he said more than 2 words.
>>
>>35498069
>self-improvement meme
Robots don't want to self-improve. That's the difference between a robot (failed normie) and a normie.
>>
>>35497474
When I want to get black pilled by reality I prefer LimitlessEXP, but note how will do the most inconvenient things to try and please Chad even he is a complete stranger
>>
>>35498069
There are other types of girls than the ones that are in the video. If you want to "get ripped" to bang the airheads in the video, go ahead. Physical fitness is important, but you don't have go overboard with it.
>>
>>35498319
Your mistake is believing that only "airheads" want to bang guys who are "ripped".

Nobody wants to "bang"/date a guy who doesn't look like Chad.
>>
>>35497474
Why the fuck do women feel the need to scream over the littlest things? Like you're just being lifted a foot into the air calm the fuck down
>>
>>35498351
There are plenty of guys that aren't close to looking like him physically, and they manage to get laid.
>>
>>35498351
And your problem is that you think "Chad" is a universal, easily quantifiable definition. Every girl has different tastes. One girl's Chad will be another girl's Brad.
>>
>>35498380
And yet the guy/archetype who manages to "get laid" the most is, again, a ripped Chad.

>>35498407
Except it is. Women are dumb as shit, and the only "different tastes" girls have is "oh he has bigger muscles than Brad, he must be hotter"
>>
>>35498354
In this scenario it's out of politeness because it's a fucking weird situation and they're expected to show some sort of reaction because it would be awkward otherwise, so they pretend it's just "LOL WEEE SOO FUN!!! HEHEHE WOOO..."
>>
>>35498436
>claims women are dumb as shit
>is himself dumb as shit

How would you know what kinds of guys get laid the most, when you're a kissless virgin who hasn't left the basement in years?
>>
File: 1484185730309.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484185730309.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
>>35498510
see
>>35498141
Your cognitive dissonance is amusing.

>y-you're not allowed to post non-sequiturs generalizing women
>so let me post a non-sequitur and generalize what you're like
>>
There's no competition if you don't play the game.
>>
>>35497474
Honestly, I like looking at shit like this and just reminding myself where I am in life. Women are a waste of time truly.This guy will get them regardless, even if he's uninteresting/unintelligent. It's just nature. Nature is fascist. But men are separate from nature if they want to be. I want gnosis over muscles at this point--I can probably actually attain gnosis if I try, whereas I'll never really be able to look like Connor McFuckboi.
>>
>>35498529
It is more than obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Hence it's very logical assume you are a kissless virgin manchild.
>>
>UHHH HE DOSNT EVEN LOOK SO GOOD HUHUHUHUH WOMEN DONT LIKE THAT ANYWAY THIS ISNT DAMAGE CONTROLL!
literally most of you right now
>>
>>35499113
>UHHH HE HAS ROID MUSCLES EVERY WOMAN IN THE WORLD WANTS HIS DICK
literally most of you right now
>>
>>35499200
This is the actual truth though
>>
>>35497474
Man up and compete!
Your place in the gene pool is at steak!
Also: having a family will serve you well in later life.
Wouldn't want to die a loner and a loser
>>
>>35497799
They do care about ass though. I make sure to hit my glutes three times a week to make them pop out. The better booty you have the more you look like a drill sergeant.
>>
>>35497474
What is wrong with this exactly?

he put in the time and effort to get into great shape and as a result impresses the women.
this isn't impossible you can get the same body if you put in the effort.
>>
>>35497474
I could do what he did, take roids and train for 1-2 years. But what's the point? I'm ugly and only 6' (he is 6'2").

I would just look like a disproportionate ugly guy with muscles.
>>
>>35497474
I thought getting fit would cure my autism... It didn't anon.
>>
>>35499358
It's obviously not. How daft are you to think that any but a small minority of girls with weird tastes would find that guy attractive?

The only ones finding him attractive are closeted gay robots here.
>>
>>35499663
Most romance interests in romance novels are described as being ripped - all without lifting weights or doing diet. Women love roided bodies.
>>
>>35497474
This guy is not your compition

1. he is like in the top 1% of attractiveness so much that it is now his job to run around and flex for YouTube money

2. He acts like an autistic retard, this guy has the social skills of most of the people on /r9k/ at least thats the sense I get after seeing 3 of his vids.

3. He lives the vain existence of a woman, spending all of his time to be a pleasing object to others. It is actually quite emasculating.
>>
>>35499867
>top 1% of attractiveness
Top kek. You must be homosexual to think that thing's attractive.
>>
Then just work out you ducking retard. He wasn't born with a damn six pack
>>
>>35499817
Women love fit bodies. Not roided ones like OP's post. That's simply far too much, and most girls will find that disgusting.
>>
File: tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg (67KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwudgwhIJv1qh87wbo1_1280.jpg
67KB, 680x473px
>>35499937
He is very attractive but much of attraction is subjective I guess.
>>
>The Connor Murphy Bodybuilding Secret
>uploaded by Connor Murphy
>tfw you're ugly but atleast that prevents you from ever being this narcissistic
>>
>>35499067
>It is more than obvious you do not know what you are talking about. Hence it's very logical assume you are a kissless virgin manchild.
But I'm not. Also, that's a non-sequitur.
>>
>>35500125
did you even watch the video? do you think his dialogue about "the legendary workout used by greek gods" was serious? do you not understand the concepts of 'jest' and 'irony' ?
>>
ive never seen so much jelly in a thread

literally every anon is foaming at the mouth to get a chance to try and take this dude down a notch

in reality, this dude is super handsome, charming and girls go crazy over him. he's living the dream and we should all be happy for him.

what is with robots' inability to be happy for anyone who has got it better than them? what do you gain by hating everyone who has a better social standing than you? protip: your extreme saltiness is why youre a khv in the first place
>>
File: 1487288276744.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1487288276744.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>35497474
>these women are 130lbs or more
I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at one of them thots after the gym
I date feminine women not brazen amazonians
>>
>>35500196
Hes super handsome but he isnt charming. If he wasnt a gym freak he has the personality of a Drama-fag sperglord.
>>
>>35500196
He's dumb as a rock, but looks like a greek god. The criticism here is mostly fair.
>inb4 b-but he makes youtube money he must be smart!
>>
>>35500214

>isnt charming

>literally has a gaggle of women around him loving every second of their interactions together

youre a bad judge of charm
>>
>>35500344
He has a gaggle of women because he is an Adonis with a fucking video camera you idiot.

Listen to the dumb shit that falls out of his mouth, His looks make up for the fact that he has the personality of potted plant.
>>
>>35500265
he is in college studying environmental economics (or something like that) at the very least he performs above average in academics
>>
Notice how he towers over all the other men in the video, just to put the final nail in the coffin he has you beat in every way.
>>
>>35497474
women:
>protest that they should be allowed to go topless in public because breasts are not sexual
>would immediately sue for sexual assault if a man touched her breast
>touch the man's chest with no second thinking that it would be sexual assault if it was a man doing it to her

Is there a single moral value in the women's supposedly empathetic world view that doesn't discriminate against men based on her personal egocentric bigotry?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.