[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the mental disorder robots. How does caffeine affect you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0991.jpg (968KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0991.jpg
968KB, 1638x2048px
For the mental disorder robots.
How does caffeine affect you?
>>
I have aspergers and I usually avoid it because it keeps me awake all night and makes me want to do things like drawing and writing stuff.
>>
>>35497342
At least it makes you creative
>>
>>35497383
>at least it makes you manic
FTFM
Why else live?
>>
>>35497383
It's not good creative though it just causes me to repeat the same stuff and feel the need to just finish everything. I don't really like it to be honest.
>>
it helps me dissociate
naturally i fucking love it, goes well with that herb too my nilla
>>
>>35497271
Autismo here
It just makes me feel warmer (even if the drink itself is cold)and wakes me up
>>
Aspergers here. I like coffee. I usually get the bottled cold coffee you buy off the shelf, because too lazy to make coffee and don't want to deal with the social interaction of ordering coffee. Makes me feel more creative an energized, I can have 2 coffees and not be jittery, doesn't keep me up if I have them before 6pm.

Alcohol however, is the absolute worst for me. Even having 2 glasses of wine gives me insomnia, and the whole next day I feel physcially dry and mentally fuzzy. Hence I only drink like 3 times a year at most.
>>
>>35497410
Misunderstood Manic >>> 30 point IQ shave
>>
>>35497481
>dissociate
I have that naturally
>>
Sort of calmer but more energized. I don't get the jitters even after 7 cans of monster or the 2nd pot of coffee.
>>
>>35497520
Please, I understand how worthless it is, I'm understood perfectly as irrelevant.
I derive very little pleasure from anything.
The source of that pleasure when it rarely surfaces is immaterial.
>>
>>35497271
Schizo, wires me up and dissociates me, good for doing work i guess.
>>
>>35497271
Makes my anxiety worse so I avoid it. Uppers and most psychs usually put me in a weird headspace, so now I'm pretty straight edge besides the occasional beer.
>>
>>35497271
Helps me shit every morning.
>>
>>35497271

I need to watch my caffeine consumption.

If I don't, I'm extremely anxious and awkward around people, which makes me anti-social.
>>
>>35497550
Mania isn't worthless, man. It's just seldom channeled into the right things.
Irks me when I hear people justifying destroying children's brains with all kinds of drugs and procedures and shit because they're a little hyper instead of having them channel all that extra spunk Into X.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 850x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 850x297px
Triggers chronic migraines
>>
>>35497688
I used to be able to convince myself of that but I never found a compelling enough purpose and eventually the drug meme won out.
C'est la vie.
>>
>>35497688
>mania
>a little hyper
delet this
t.bipolar
>>
>>35497756
>implying
I just drove ten hours to and from two states away because I was convinced I found my calling in life. Am a maniac? Undiagnosed prolly. I know that feel exactly.
>>
>>35497342
can we see? or do you mean drawing sonic and writing stories about sonic
>>
makes me shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.