[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me fellow Broken men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486600523782.jpg (21KB, 500x173px) Image search: [Google]
1486600523782.jpg
21KB, 500x173px
>Panic attacks and intense loneliness all week
>Ok weekend
>Decide fuck it not going to class monday
>Oneitis text me 'Are you all right?'

I seriously don't know what to text back. A part of me wants to tell her everything but...fuck. I want people to know why I'm always so tired, distant and silent but I'm afraid of receiving pity. Should I lie and say I was simply feeling sick?
>>
>>35497166
yeah I wouldn't pour my heart out, but I don't know how close you are to this girl or what this girl is like so

just sleep off today and then get some fresh air tomorrow before class, relax a bit

if ya got something you really need to get off your chest post it here, i promise I'll read and respond without bullying you
>>
Why are you always so tired, distant and silent?
Class?
>>
>>35497166
> normie the post

if you get texted by a girl you literately need to leave
>>
>>35497166
Dont say anything about the roboto feels, she'll just distance herself from you. "I domt think i can deal with this" and all that. In fact, it might lead you to only talk about sadfeels to her, which isnt gonna help you
>>
>>35497379
All my friends got girlfriends, decent, jobs and houses. They're talking about having children and I'm still in fucking uni. I feel like im living a double life. I fake happiness around them but the moment im alone the sadness come. I've been feeling like this for years and im tired of it. This girl is special and different. She clearly also suffers and is coping in a different way.

>>35497466
Cause I have social anxiety and faking normality is draining my energy.

>>35497489
desu im trying to become...somewhat normal sorry.

>>35497518
Yeah I know man its why I'm so afraid of showing the true me. All I want in life is a little bit of love to take the pain away right now.
>>
File: 1488841717249.png (1MB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1488841717249.png
1MB, 857x1202px
Its so hard to explain feeling lonely around people. The meaningful conversations I've had at uni in the last year were so rare. Everyone is getting closer with each others and im always the stranger in the group. If I dont start the conversation no one ask me anything.
>>
>>35497804
So stop faking normality.

I was like you first year of college. I consciously put on a normie mask and made a lot of close friends. It was as is Bane was right, "nobody cares who I was until I put on the mask"
Then I realized that having friends with a mask on is worse than no friends with a mask.
I started to actually "be myself" and soon later people started to drift away from me, a big part being because I myself drifted away from them. Now no one cares about me and desu I like it better this way. Being a ghost (or like gondola) has a lot of perks.
>>
>>35497804
Does it help to compare yourself to your friends? No. Just take it one step at a time. One day at a time, one hour at a time. Eventually you will be done with uni and it'll feel better than quitting. I feel the same way you do. Days feel like a drag but you just gotta play along and hope for a brighter spot, keep moving and looking ahead. It's really tempting to just half ass life, but that's worse than plowing through your problems or even offing yourself. I get those urges to live as a defeated zombie but it's just the worse possible fate. Gotta keep moving or you devolve into slime. Take a hard look at what you want and ever look back.

As for the girl, maybe you should ask her out. I've blown so many opportunities, man. If you feel something there you owe it to yourself and her to say something. Ask her to spend some free time together, maybe she feels like we do. Might have fun for the first time in a while.

I don't have all the answers, and you might fuck up but it's better than rotting to death. Just don't give up unless your willing to blow your brains out. Don't live halfway. You think you feel empty now, it gets way emptier if you fall over and refuse to stand.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.