[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you approached a girl IRL?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: aikoo.png (234KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
aikoo.png
234KB, 640x461px
>be me in third grade
>ask girl if she wants us to be an item
>she bursts out laughing
>haven't approached another girl in 11 years

Tell us your stories.
>>
last year working at a film production, meet a qt and we get along the whole week, but she never gave me her number and I didnt asked so I probably never meet her again unless she goes to my college

>tfw i still love her and keep dreaming with her
>>
>>35496748
I've never even attempted to ask anyone out but I'll give you a bump.
>>
>work up courage to ask girl in class out for coffee
>she says yes gives me her number
>never text her
>never go to class again the whole semester
>>
>>35496748
I've never had to, girls come to me. I would have no idea what to say desu
>>
>>35496748

I am 21

ive had gfs but

ive never approached a girl in real life or ever made the first move i would surely stutter like a fool. girls are DISGUSTED by you if you show anything less than pure confidence if you stutter or are awkward you are less than a cocroach to her and that "awhhhh" you get isnt sympathetic they are hiding the fact that they are fucking appauled by you... that and i have no idea how to flirt. i have two modes with women ANXIOUS FORCED SMALL TALK. and just being upfront and being like "hey im not good at smooth flirting shit but uh i think you are cute" and neither of them would work out

flirting is so complicated.
>>
>friday, march 10th
>flying home from school
>a girl from school whom I've noticed but never talked to is waiting for the same flight as I am
>sit down next to her, talk to her a little
>it's time to board the plane
>once we're seated, I noticed we're both sitting next to old ladies
>I go up to her old lady and I say "excuse me ma'am I understand if it's too troublesome but would you mind switching seats with me so I can sit next to my little sister?" "Oh this is your sister? that's so sweet, of course!"
>the stewardess comes and says "we're about to take off" but the old lady says "this young man just wants to sit next to his sister, would you help me move my suitcase, young man?"
>do it
>sit down next to the girl
>she thought my lie was pretty funny and smooth
>we talk the whole flight, I pretty much killed it
>get from her a kiss, a phone number, and a promise to hang out on St. Patrick's Day
>leave

some intriguing things about this girl: she's taller than me, she's a year and half younger than me, and she's in ROTC
>>
Never, I haven't even had female friends
>>
File: keSXn2q.jpg (826KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
keSXn2q.jpg
826KB, 1500x938px
>>35498495
Oh shit, anon. Will you make a thread on the 17th for us?

>tfw no amazonian soldierfu
>>
>>35498697
I will definitely make a thread, but I'll probably just be called a normalfag or my thread will die with no replies

maybe it's how I write, but it happens to all my posts

I felt like James Bond or some shit, idk maybe not James Bond but like a slick motherfucker, at least
>>
>>35498772
Are you actually a failed normie or a cyborg? It's ok if you are.
>>
>>35496748
idk i guess it was in library, i asked if she wanted to go get coffee together but she was busy with studies
>>
>>35496748
Same 'cept for mine was in 6th grade.
>>
>>35498936
I'm a cute semi-manlet which seems to be the classic cyborg build, and I'm not a virgin.
I spent a chunk of my youth in "reform schools" (youth detention) and psych wards.
My time in normal youth culture has been spent as an outsider, although I've always been too handsome and charming to be totally victimized by my peers.
>>
>>35499221
>I spent a chunk of my youth in "reform schools"
>I've always been too handsome and charming
So, Chad.
>>
File: tony.gif (980KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tony.gif
980KB, 500x281px
>>35499326
more like, Bad.
>>
>>35499221
You sound a bit too chad for this board?

When and how did you lose your virginity?

>>35499424
I hate this faggot.
>>
>>35499707
whom do you hate? Hoult? Stonem? Me?

I lost my virginity when I was 18 to a half-Moroccan Dutch girl who was working in the USA as an au-pair. She was a virgin, too. I just saw her in the street and asked her out. Ended up fucking her on a beach in the dark. She was also taller than me, and quite thicc. It's my thing, I've never been with a girl shorter than me.
>>
>>35499810
I hate his character in Skin.

I think you're too chad. How many women have you been with?
>>
>>35499910
I've been with 9.

also, most recently there's a girl with whom I've traded oral sex but that's it. I'm her first everything. I need to fuck her before I move on, because I already ruined her anyway (dick in mouth = impure)
>>
>>35499974
Is this School Days all over again?
Keep us updated anon.
>>
File: def.jpg (83KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
def.jpg
83KB, 542x529px
>>35499974
Get out, normal fag; Reeeeeeeee

originalanigiro
>>
>>35498495
God fucking damn it I can just imagine myself in this situation and ruining everything
You're lucky you're attractive, things only went well because of that
That girl would've called you out for being a creep otherwise
>>
>>35496748
>be me in high school
>call girl i know had a crush on me to talk outside the classroom
>bluntly ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend
>proceed to stare at her waiting for and answer
>she says yes
>give her a quick kiss and go back to class
We dated for one year until i broke up with her.
I didn't even have sex with her.
tfw genuinely incapable of loving someone
>>
>>35499810
theres something funny about teens fucking in the beach where they cant see shit. you might want to think its romantic but i dont think thats reality of things
did she even complain about getting sand in the cooch
>>
>>35500011
love is a battlefield, even this virgin I'm trying to fuck has already dragged me around by my balls twice. It's like I'm trying to spitefuck her now.

She made out with a buff fratboy at the party before I met her, and then the next week, after I had given her two orgasms but not spoken to her for a week except in passing (I don't have a phone), she went back to the party looking for me, couldn't find me, so made out and slept next to that same guy. I happened to knock on her door right after she got back from it, that's when she sucked my dick.

19 years of nothing, then 1 week with 2 guys, AT LEAST one of whom put his face in her pussy, then his dick in her mouth. women
>>
>>35500072
we were laying in grass
you know Kirkland?
right next to Lake Washington, that's where I lost my virginity
>>35500037
so true, she told me she's gonna tell her friends and her sisters about how amazing it was but if I looked different she'd tell them all about how she told me off like a strong woman should
>>
File: nothing.jpg (16KB, 231x177px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
16KB, 231x177px
>>35497973
same.

Never tried, and I wouldn't succeed now even if I tried. No way to gain experience, no hope, no change.
>>
>>35500235
>if I looked different she'd tell them all about how she told me off like a strong woman should
I hate you for winning the genetic lottery
>>
>>35500133
oh and the buff fratboy is actually a descendant of Dwight D. Eisenhower, no bullshit
>>
>>35500520
you don't think confidence and charm had anything to do with it? it was all looks?
>>
>>35500558
>it was all looks?
Of course it was. The rest helped, but you would've never gotten a foot in the door if not for your looks
>>
File: 1489404256913.jpg (54KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489404256913.jpg
54KB, 450x800px
>2 years ago
>work colleague wanted to invite me out for a drink
>just went with it because it could help me be less of a social retard
>he invited three of his friends, 2 of which were girls
>one wasn't too interested but the other was pretty social and chatty with me
>had a few things in common and she was openly doing some dark humour jokes so that was an odd bonus to me
>shes kinda flirty and the people i'm with making jabs at it like colleague going "haha shes putting the moves on you anon"
>near the end of the night say it would be good to meet up for another drink or something to which she agrees
>ask for facebook and she accepts my request by her phone (hindsight I should have asked for number too)
>feeling on top of the world but decide to wait so it seems like i'm not desperate
>next afternoon get a message on normiebook
>stacy stranger with a mutual friend being the girl I talked to last night at bar
>ask who she is and what she wants
>says she's that girls "bestie" and that she isn't interestes in me so I should move on
>tell her to fuck off and mind her own business especially as a first introduction
>message the girl and say someone sent me a bitchy message
>she replies a few hours after that she's sorry her friend was that harsh but she didnt want to say she wasnt interested in me
>questions like why not say something earlier instead of bringing someone else in?
>'drunk' excuse and how i'm a decent guy but that invite was 'too forward'

Rejection I could take, but stringing me along and having someone else do the dirty work because you dont want to made me lose a lot of hope.
>>
>>35496748
>in da club
>ugly girl comes up and tells me im interesting
>uuuuuuum
>lean in and kiss her
>make out
>leave
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.