[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, if such a think exists, would you rather be raped or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1488462565208.jpg (2MB, 2591x3624px) Image search: [Google]
1488462565208.jpg
2MB, 2591x3624px
Fembots, if such a think exists, would you rather be raped or forever single?
In this scenario you know both are certain, but only one is avoidable. Which do you pick?
>>
>>35496464
The type of retarded question only a anime loving virgin could ask.
>>
>>35496464
>tfw rape fetish
I fucking hate myself for it but I would rather be raped.
>>
>>35496482
No shit, huh?
>>
>>35496464
The drain in that picture is a really nice touch.
>>
>>35496482
I'm bored, gives me a answer, and your reasoning.
>>
>>35496464
I choose to be single forever
>>
I would much rather be single. I don't have a problem with dying as a KHV. I have a few friends, my family is good. I'm happy where I am. Also I feel like being raped would fuck me up beyond repair because of my aspergers.
>>
>>35496497
>I want an ugly paki to force himself on me
>still counts as rape even though I want it
Women
>>
ITT: trannies replying like they're real females.
>>
>>35496531
Good response, what would you full your life with?
>>
>>35496464
Depends on a lot of things. I've been raped in the past. It's an awful experience but I'm used to it, I could endure it. I'd rather go through that kinda pain and have love than just be alone forever
>>
>>35496525
Women dont just shrug off sexual assault like a 2-D getting molested by tentacles. It's absolutely terrifying and brutal and can ruin how you view men/sex/yourself.
>>
>>35496573
I don't think Chad laughing at your chunky ass when he walks by counts as rape, anon.
>>
>>35496573
Would you like to share your experiences with us, who did it and Howe did it occur, maybe other women on this board can avoid it through your story.
>>
>>35496583
>acts and dresses like a whore
>gets treated like one
>TERRIFYING AND BRUTAL

Maybe next time you won't hang around the wrong sort of guys, huh?
>>
>>35496583
I know that, I just wanted to cope with my tfw no gf by understanding how women think.
>>
>>35496464
tfw rape fetish so would enjoy rape scene acted out on me
>>
>only the girl with literal autism would choose to not be raped

It really joggles your noggin
>>
>>35496659
>"girl"

You do know that all of these are faggot trannies, right? There's no women on this board. Zero. Nilch. Nada. If one does accidentally wander in here she immediately flees back to whatever blue board she came from.
>>
>>35496601
lol

1/10 made me reply

>>35496607
Can't really avoid your father forcing himself onto you when you're sleeping when you're 9 years old.
>>
>>35496464
Don't be violent to Shigure, you cum-dripping retarded monster.
Pretty sure she would kick your balls in that situation though, unless she wants it.
>>
>>35496684
Biological or step father?
>>
>>35496684
Just because your daddy treated you like a girl doesn't make you a girl, queer.

I think we've found the root cause of why there are so many trannies on this board.
>>
>>35496707
Biological.
>>
>>35496689
Shiggy isn't someone to be messed with
>>
>>35496724
That sounds rough, sorry to hear it.
>>
>>35496724
Did he make you cum even once?
>>
>>35496737
I'm sure it was rough, anon. Very rough.

Also stop feeling bad for fag trannies. Maybe if he hadn't been such a slut his dad wouldn't have taught him a lesson.
>>
>>35496755
Well I'm not even sure 9 year olds can experience a climax, but he did when I was older. I'm not proud to admit it but I remember I was 12 years old at the time.

>>35496759
I was born with a vagina.
>>
>>35496787
Yes, we know, a lot of trapfags like to refer to their anus as a pussy. It's understandable you're fucked in the head after daddy made you his gf but it's time to get over it.
>>
>>35496624
>>35496536
who the fuck are you even responding to? nobody mentioned anything about pakistan or how they dress yet you assume inane shit left and right

stay off of /pol/. you're becoming an alt-right version of an SJW
>>
>>35496828
>getting so ass mad you start assuming different posters are the same person just so you can call them the alt-right

I'm not even the guy who mentioned the paki shit. Given how clearly this thread has gotten under your skin you might be the only real girl on this board.
>>
>>35496828
Pakistani rape young boys on the streets because they're sexually frustrated and women are required to stay indoors their whole lives basically.
>>
>>35496787
I was sleeping next to a girl in kindergarten who kept bugging me to finger her. We were like 6 or 7.
I really hope she just wanted to feel good and wasn't being molested at home.
>>
>>35496871
not a girl, and not mad. assuming the way somebody dresses without even knowing or seeing them at all much less talking about their lifestyle just stinks of fucking MRA

>>35496880
what does that have to do with any potential robot girl in a presumably western world? middle eastern people only rape in fucking germany and maybe some nordic countries, which accounts for like 5% of this websites demographics total. fucking eurocucks need to
>>
>>35496910
I was not sexual until I was forced into being sexual. I would likely say that little girl had someone molest her, but I couldn't guarantee it. It's a sad thought but it's more common than many would think. I know a girl who was molested by her father when she was hardly older than a toddler just because she sticked her butt in the air once. She didn't know it was sexual, kids that age don't understand sex.
>>
>>35496945
>RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRREEEEEEE MRAS RRRRRRREEEEEEE THE ALT-RIGHT

Hahaha, just fucking kill yourself already. What is wrong with you? Did your handler lose track of you and you wandered in here?

jknsa don't kill yourself, I don't want to be partially to blame when you eventually do
>>
File: 1466848038631.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466848038631.gif
2MB, 350x350px
This thread isn't really about asking a question to "fembots" what this thread is really abot when some of the so called "fembots" choose rape he can go on about how all women are degenerate and other stuff. Epic bait op , simply epic
>>
File: 1489244910617.jpg (225KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1489244910617.jpg
225KB, 850x1202px
post the other pic for fellow 'rape' anons.
>>
>>35496728
the walls and the knife puts a serial killer vibe to her
>>
File: femto rape2.png (2MB, 1524x1075px) Image search: [Google]
femto rape2.png
2MB, 1524x1075px
Maleanon here. This is slightly off-topic, but this is my favorite rape thingy. The Femto scene. Like, a semi-beautiful, supremely powerful monster raping a past comrade. Something about it brings out an intoxication in me like few things can. Why? I love Griffith, I sort of like monster rape, I love gruesomeness in deed, which is displayed in all its splendor with especially callous actions. It all fits nicely together. Wondering what femanons think about this and/or being put in that situation?
>>
>>35497057
She just loves Teitoku very much
>>
>>35496482
This
Also, op, kill yourself
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.