[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you good at video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

Are you good at video games?
>>
>>35495600
Yeah very as I assume a decent amount of robots are. Every game I've ever put time into I've been decently high rank in. Top 100 in 2 shooters top 1000 in a few more diamond in LoL. My whole life was spent playing games so yeah I'm pretty good.
>>
No, my reaction time is way too slow, I am terrible at every online game i tried.
Even in someting like EU4 or Victoria 2 which i played for 1k hours I am much worse than I should be at this point.
>>
>>35495600
Only thing I'm good at
Dhdvs
>>
>>35495600
No. It's pretty aggravating. If I practice a lot I can reach mediocre levels but I cap out there.
>>
>>35495600
I like to think I am, at least on console. Pc games are a bit harder. Mostly because the online crowd is a bit more hard core I think
>>
>>35495922
Depends on what you're playing CoD is more competitive on consoles but that's the only game like that I can think of and it's been dead for years. Halo used to be really competitive back in H2-H3 days.
>>
I'm good enough at TF2 I feel, but 1000+ hours on anything will prolly do that to anyone. I have bad days thou and those really piss me off.
>>
I suck when it comes to competitive games. I was never elite status in any game so I just play single player games that may or may not be challenging for my level.
>>
>>35495960
>I have bad days thou and those really piss me off.
I know how you feel about that. I basically dedicated my life to video games and whenever I play badly I just get so mad because I figure someone that has spent like 10k+ hours on videos games in their life shouldn't play badly.
>>
>>35495945
I've played games like overwatch on both and I found I was worse at them on pc as opposed to console. Probably because I've never been a "pc gamer". But just casual story mode games on pc I play because it's more comfy to sit at a desk imo
>>
Nope. Terrible at them. Part of the reason I stopped playing them.
>>
File: 1444638371611.jpg (47KB, 552x579px) Image search: [Google]
1444638371611.jpg
47KB, 552x579px
I'm above average to great at every video game I play off the bat, and if I actually like the game I'll be one of the best.

Thing is that's really all I have going for me since it's all I've done my entire life.
>>
>>35495600
I am below average in every game ive played tbqh. Played league for 1500 hours, but my best rank was only gold5. Im 33k in osu! with 35k playcount. Ive played like 2k hours of wow over the last 8 years but never really tried to get into the competetive scene. I only play bgs for fun.
>>
Yes. I stopped trying to "be the best", tho. Embracing trolling/etc bc I am secure in my awareness of my innate skill. Been playing shooters nsuch since I was a youngin, uncles let me play serious Sam way before I should've.
>>
>>35496080
Basically this is the same for me.
>>
No I'm not. Despite I spent more than 20 years playing video games, I was never good in a single one. This includes both single and multiplayer games.
>>
Been casual and slightly above average for over a decade. Little over 2k in LoL when I played, arena was 2200 back in WotLK. TF2 I didnt do anything competitive, just pubstomped all day and night. Overwatch I got to plat and just dropped it for monster hunter once I got friends to play with.

Honestly Ive found once I try and get invested I do signifigantly worse than when I was doing something casually. It sucks but I think my ceiling is the 70th percentile
>>
always above average
>>
>>35496068
>if I actually like the game I'll be one of the best.
Try playing online sometime anon, noone is really special.
>>
>>35495600
far above average but never reaching the top

which is honestly pretty frustrating

ex: i'm platinum in league of legends, play 11s (scale goes to 12) in beatmania iidx, LEM in csgo, get shitty scores on 18s in DDR (scale goes to 19 and the best players get near perfect scores on those)
>>
>>35495600
5.5k in dota2
not sure if that makes me good at vidya
>>
>>35496297
I play online games. It's true the average player is crap, but the average player doesn't give a shit. Breaking through to those that do care is when games get fun.

And it's not really fair to say "no one is special" that sounds like you're just rationalizing your own shortcomings.
>>
I got gold nova 4 in CSGO

I've logged in over a 1000 hours lmao
>>
>>35496397
thats pathetic

just start cheating you're beyond help
>>
>>35495600
Only good at strategy. There is no doubt in my mind that I could beat anyone on 4chan at TW:Warhammer
>>
>>35496328
I mean at least you never hit the top and made nothing out of it. I was a 50 in MLG in halo 3 which basically means I could've been pro but I never tried to be. Then for the years after H3 I switched to CoD. I was really high ranking on game battles which is like that stupid site for tournaments and competitive play. I made like 3 thousand or so off of tournaments but never got to the point I could make a living off of it. I could've been a pro CoD or Halo player if I tried to be but now it's just a missed opportunity to me.
>>
>>35496391
I think you just have a low standard for 'one of the best'. Can I click on the public leader boards and see your name after dropping down for a bit? You're not one of the best. Maybe in your friend group but not period.
>>
>>35496440
I'm not that person but I was the first post on this thread I was literally top 100 in a 2 games and top 1000 in 4 or 5 more. It wouldn't surprise me if some other no life robot could do the same.
>>
I beat lingering will on critical with out cheeseing him. He did beat me like 30+ time but I got good.
>>
For the time I used to put in them i really suck at tbem. So I stopped. But now I notice I got nothing to do in life.
>>
>>35496474
No doubt senpai, I'm sure you put a lot of time into that game whereas he said 'if I actually like the game' like no big deal he'll be elite as fug. I'm just autistically nitpicking really.
>>
rank1 2v2 on the region (comp specific) in wow
Diamond in 2 months in sc2
Diamond in league
3.3k calibrated doto

Gave pc up for console (no regrets),by my standards im garbage and lazy af,never really pushed elo that much in any game
>>
Depends. I used to be really good at games like Battlefield and Medal of Honor.

I really like Mount & Blade: Warband and I am pretty good at it (Napoleonic Wars, Mercenaries etc.).
>>
>>35496595
>Was going to become pro in league of legends was even in the challenger series
zamph?
>>
>>35496711
no remi
>>
File: 1488978600796.jpg (62KB, 576x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488978600796.jpg
62KB, 576x568px
>spend hours into videogames since i have pretty much no other hobbies
>still only just average at most of them
>>
>>35496731
no way

besides yuno was in the lcs for a while
>>
>>35495600
I'm really good at fighting games in general, I can play Taiko no Tatsujin on oni mode.
>>
I'm pretty good at arena shooters and closely related genres but rarely play them now. Last one was Tribes: Ascend a few years ago where I wrecked shit with little effort. The community wasn't particularly hard core competitive though, which I enjoyed because people were simply /nice/ to each other for once.
>>
>>35496732
>spend hours playing vidya since I also have no other hobbies
>I never improve or get better and stay bad even if I put in 1000+ hours
Consider yourself lucky fag
>>
>>35495600
no and ive been playing basically since i was 4

im maybe average at best

maybe i should just find a new hobby at this point
>>
>>35496711
There is this autistic tranny on this board that bought a challenger rank 1 account in season 2 and role plays that they are actually the person they bought the account from
>>
>>35495600
Hell yeah I am. 1-10? 1 being absolute shit and 10 being a god at gaming I'd say I'm a 6-7 depending on my day. I play a wide range of games. Trying to get good at For Honor and Verdun. I'm pretty good at any Battlefield. My friends and I recently got back into our nostalgia days of halo 3 custom games like we did back in 2007. So we all got the Master Chief Collection and all 8-12 of us do custom games and have a great time laughing n shit.
>>
>>35496893
>challenger rank 1 account in season 2

>challenger
>season 2

really gets the ol' neurons firing
>>
File: sad.jpg (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
170KB, 500x500px
>>35495600
I play touhou shmups and I'm pretty terrible at it.
>>
File: 1446770379689.jpg (3KB, 127x127px) Image search: [Google]
1446770379689.jpg
3KB, 127x127px
>>35496480
wew, nice one. Lingering Will is pretty hard.
>>
>>35496932
Sorry retard they bought a rank 1 account in season 2. Do you feel better now? It's been awhile since they haven't had challenger so I'm used to saying challenger rank whatever they are.
>>
Even with the thousands of hours I've put into games (reaching 10,000 soon in dota), I've never been above average in any of them.
>>
Nope. I have fine motor control issues
>>
>>35495600
Pretty good at CoD 4
Also I can fly an okay logi in EVE online
>>
>>35496397
Nova master / MG1 is a respectable rank in CS these days.

Ignore the retards who had high ranks back when there was nobody good playing and every halfway decent player was an eagle.
>>
No, I'm shit but I still play anyway. I normally just play on the easiest difficulty or use cheat engine to make myself feel better though.
I like feeling good and powerful in vidya.
>>
>>35495600
Not really. I don't have enough luck.

I can always pull myself through and win, but shit's a lot harder for me.
Ever watched those ironman runs that some people do in certain RNG-heavy RPGs? Every attack they try hits and does damage. Most enemy attacks miss.
I've tried copying the exact way that they play and I get shredded. My attacks miss at least 3x as much as theirs. The enemy hits all the time.

Such is life.
>>
I can easily get to the top 1 percent on most tracks in Forza, and I think I'm above average in the shooters I play.
>>
>>35496430
I made top24 at MLG Columbus Halo 2 4v4s back in the day. I've competed in some CSGO tournaments too, just faceit and eleague shit though. It's honestly not that hard to break into the top levels of esports, at least from my experience with FPS. I don't know anything about fightan games or mobas.

You've gotta practice every day, do your drills, do your DMs, do your scrims. Make a serious effort to be a good player and to play with other good players. Networking is the most important thing, that's what puts you on a good team. It's actually a great time to break into e-sports, it's still relatively early. Not like the NFL or NBA or something where only the most gifted players can hope to make it. Train up, make your way into ESEA rank S, FPL, these are places where normal players can mingle with pros and shit and make connections to get on a good team. You might not make it onto C9 right off the bat but you can make a good, competitive amateur team there at least.

Anyway you shouldn't think of it as a serious opportunity, you're never going to make an actual living as an e-sports player unless you're amazing. Even the pros travel around doing small-time tournys for $2000 1st place prize and shit like that constantly. It's just something fun and competitive you do as a hobby.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489340185943.jpg (39KB, 640x713px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489340185943.jpg
39KB, 640x713px
>>35495600
Better than most I assume. I got it last week, but I've been playing Deus Ex: GOTY on Hard Mode and I'm on what I think would be the last level at Area 51. I was thinking of going Illuminati. I was also going to try out Invisible War once I beat this game.
>>
File: hachikuji (8).jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hachikuji (8).jpg
36KB, 225x350px
Dota 2 and CSGO are the only competitive games I've played
Around 4000 hours in dota and 5k mmr
Around 350 hours in CS and silver 3 (was MG at some point but loss streak followed by losing interest and griefing put me here)
Also back when I had friends I'd say I was average to above average in EA NHL and FIFA games compared to them
>>
File: 987667565465.png (257KB, 366x463px) Image search: [Google]
987667565465.png
257KB, 366x463px
The only game I was ever good at was Halo Reach. I was even in a clan was often invited to join competitive clans. I played COD for years too, but was usually just above average and I never liked the people who played COD competitively. They were always way too serious or literal children.

I still mostly play single player games. I have way more hours logged in the Borderlands series than any online game.
>>
>>35497419
After my first 10 competitive wins in CS I was ranked straight into MG1. I promptly fell into a losing streak and landed back in silver. 700 hours later I'm finally back at MG1, actually knowing what I'm doing this time.

Silver hell is a very real thing.
>>
I'm best at multiple parts influenced games like Dota or Path of Exile because I recall related subjects like a supreme autist so my mistakes are limited usually to overestimations of opponents.

Reaction based games like CSGO or Dark Souls go pretty well for me especially if I binge for some hours on it while staying focused. Initially they were a bit rough because my PC is trash and I was playing with BKGS power within cartwheel ring without clothes and stamina shield as my first character, polished my dodging skills really well. Next was a faceroll leo ring parry rapist girl with Balder sword and magic weapon buffs. Beating Manus was some real shit unlike Lord of Cinder.
>>
>>35495600
No im dreadful. I actually enjoy the feeling of failing
>>
>>35497458
Silver hell isn't a real thing unless you're not that much better than silver. The whole elo hell thing for any game is just a ranking slightly below where you belong that you're not good enough to carry yourself out of. I'm an eagle in cs:go and I drop over 20 kills every game in silver.
>>
>>35495600
I smoke weed while I play
>>
>>35496732
>>35496783
I know these feels, Bros.
>>
>>35495600
I'm good at pve dark souls (1)
>>
>>35495600
>Are you good at video games?

Nope.
Because I use an UMTS internet connection (laggy), plus a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse (adding lag), plus a not state-of-the-art computer featuring "integrated graphics".
>>
>>35498201
My nigger the only one of those possible making you considerably worse is your laggy connection. Even then I used to play with a 1mbps connection and I wasn't bad.
>>
>>35495600
Yes. Feels pretty good in the moment but doesn't bring any lasting satisfaction
>>
>>35498058
There are TONS of smurfs in silver, it's rare to find a match without at least 1 smurf. I know people that have literally 5+ accounts that they use to avoid cooldowns and smurf at various ranks. When you've been playing the game for 500+ hours it's not hard to justify dropping another $15 on a second copy to fuck around and have fun (and cheat) without risking your main account's rank (and skins).

It's also a very team oriented game and when your teammates are legitimately silver it can be really hard to win. It's unreasonable to expect someone to 1v5 every round in a game with no health regen. 20 kills at any rank is nothing impressive imo and definitely not enough to guarantee a win. You can drop 30-40 frags each game in silver ranks and not even come close to winning.

Not to mention silvers are super fucking toxic, they'll throw and grief for no reason at all, no comms, tons of people trying to derank so they can smurf, etc etc etc.
>>
Yes. I'm the best in the world at anything I try.
>>
>>35498253
I literally can carry 95% of silver games. I have dropped 50 bombs in silver games. I have played with 2 people on my team calling out my position to the other team in all chat and still won. If you are stuck in silver you are not that much better than other silver players.
>>
I went through a good phase in Rocket League and I'm 2 ranks below the maximum, but over the past month or two I'm always the worst player on my team and constantly fucking up.
Kinda makes me not want to play any more, but what else am I gonna do with my time
>>
>>35498299
1v1 me kid I'll bet you a $100 I'll shit down your throat.
>>
I've beaten a bunch of Japanese people in MSGO and Splatoon. So, I guess I'm pretty good.
>>
I'm really good at the original super smash bros and L4D2
That's about it. But the reason people play video games is because they're fun. I feel like the competitive aspect just leads to frustration.
>>
>>35498332
>1v1 me kid I'll bet you a $100 I'll shit down your throat.
Are you the retard that took 700 hours to get out of silver? It took me 350 to get double ak. I dislike having arguments with mentally handicap people so please refrain from speaking you low skill low iq worthless fuck.
>>
>>35498464
I can see you're scared to put your money where your mouth is, kid.
>>
>>35498502
Post steam id and proof you have $100 and I will gladly take it from you.
>>
>>35495600
Yes, but only rougelikes.

>tfw you've ascended in NetHack but no one saw it
>tfw you nearly ascend a second time on a server but get punked the fuck out in the last doorway to your high altar by your own fucking pet while the riders gangbang you to death
>tfw some faggots in here have never even gotten the amulet
>>
>>35495884
so Much this. I've been playing for for almost a decade and I'll never peak above midline to under-preforming average for my class and spec. I was strictly alright at TF2 when it was one of my main games, and even then it was purely on meme maps (instaspawn 2fort, degroot, randomizer) the second I'd step into a real server things went to shit.

I can't play overwatch because I'm garbage, don't know how to improve and dont want to loose endlessly while praticing

I dropped down to casual in DAI because controling my party in dragon fights got "too hard" while my meta, hard work and research roomate dominates more or less everything he plays, because he considers being the absolute best fun
>>
I'm pretty good at shmups, hack and slashes and ARPGs. I don't play any multiplayer games because I'm not a normalfag and they're all fucking terrible anyway.
>>
File: 1487266807271.png (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487266807271.png
1MB, 1600x1000px
>All these csgo and moba shitters
And then they wonder why they are bad at games. Growth is heavily limited when you cant practice alone.
>>
>>35498790
being good at a single player game means absolutely nothing

kys
>>
>>35498912
This

Any retard can be good at a single player game.
>>
>>35498912
>Multifag
>kys
Like clockwork. Literally children.
>>
>>35498943
dont bother explaining them, let the manchilds think theyre being sumuurt by having overwatch, cod and league of leaguends on PC
>>
>>35498943
My dude why come into a video game thread claiming to be good when you only play single player games? The thread wasn't made for your kind.
>>
>>35499019
I can tell you're very intelligent like most people that play single player games.
>>
>>35495600
I'm okay to good. Best game I was good at was Halo pc/ce. I'm pretty good at fighters given enough time. Not too great at mobas and rts, but I like them. Games like dark souls are easy, but games like megaman are hard. Also I've never lost at mario party because of my button mashing skills. I used to ruin my casual roomates days in college when i played that.
>>
ever since I got into fighting games they're pretty much all I play. single player games are pretty boring now

glad I live somewhere that has an offline scene too since netplay is still shit for most fgs
>>
>>35499062
For reference I was gold 3 in league and gold in starcraft.
>>
>>35498912
>>35498939
What kind of backwards logic is this
>Anyone can be good at a single player game
Clearly not since many cant. And if you say you can just practice a lot, why would that not apply to a multiplayer game?
>>
File: 1480104419859.jpg (26KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480104419859.jpg
26KB, 420x350px
>>35495600
I can complete Super Mario Sunshine in an hour and a half

I'm also very autistic
>>
>>35499282
Not hard to learn the AI's patterns in single player games. Meanwhile in multiplayer no two players will play the exact same.
>>
File: 1487438497782.png (195KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487438497782.png
195KB, 500x400px
>>35499027
I was hoping to hear more people playing shmups and shit actually. Meme games like blizzard shit, csgo, and mobas are the ultimate sign of a lowest common denominator shitter
>>
>>35499282
while I'm sure you're proud of your Kingdom Hearts 2 Critical Mode playthrough, any game where you are up against another human player has exponentially more room for nuance, metagaming, mindgames, etc.
>>
>>35499310
>I was hoping to hear more people playing shmups and shit actually
On this board? That's a good one. Most people here don't know shit about video games and only play casual garbage.
>>
>>35499310
Really hard to learn patterns in Touhou right? Very skillful.
>>
>>35499363
Takes more effort than reaching "not a shitter" ranks in your cash cow online games
>>
Not great, but decent imo.
CSGO top rank was SMFC
World of Tanks WN8 is now 1800 with 2300 recent.
Havent been that into any other game, I was good at COD4 promod back in the day tho.
>>
>>35499363
touhou players aren't real shmuppers
>>
I'm LEM/LE on CSGO

My aim is just as good as globals except I only solo que, the people who got to global got there by queuing with other people (or cheating).
>>
File: m24_chaffee_in_detroit.jpg (313KB, 1228x852px) Image search: [Google]
m24_chaffee_in_detroit.jpg
313KB, 1228x852px
>>35499378
Also
>tfw don't own a chaffee
>>
>>35499406
Not true at all I solo qued to supreme
>>
File: 58282169_p2_master1200.jpg (439KB, 911x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58282169_p2_master1200.jpg
439KB, 911x1200px
i am kinda decent at fighting games and only average at everything else i play
>>
>>35496352
Considering how I was at 3k at one point then dropped 500 points in a single night with over ten consecutive loses, yeah you're good.

Never fucking trust your teammates to do anything right unless you know them. I kept getting paired with this one retard who kept playing as Pudge and always fucked up.
>>
>>35499669
>tfw back when i played dota i got to 3800 solo and then dropped all the way to 2800
solo queue is hell desu it just made me mad because even in that "average" mmr it felt like people didnt know fucking anything about the game
fuck that entire game desu im glad i dont play it anymore
>>
>>35499327
Meanwhile there are many factors that take away skill in multiplayer. If its a team based game, you also rely on your teammates, which in itself is not skillful. I'd be up with you if you were talking 1v1 games though, since you are still entirely in control of what YOU do.
>>
File: 1489367216283.png (186KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1489367216283.png
186KB, 350x350px
>>35496397
fedt nok
>>
>>35499464
Before or after the rank 2016 winter rank update?

I was also SMFC before that, and probably very close to getting global solo que.
>>
>>35499711
My friend the only people that get to high ranks in team based multiplayer games are people that can 1v9. Because most of the time your teammates might as well be on the enemy team.
>>
>>35499739
>Most of the time
So you admit that its luck of the draw when it comes to teammates? How skillful.
>>
>>35499699
There were a few games that I did fuck up on in that period but shit started to get to me then. It's just not fun losing that often because other people can't play the game right. I think I dropped it really are then and only come back once a month for a game or two.
>>
>>35499761
90% games you play are 1v9. Rarely you get lucky and one of your teammates will carry. You know kinda like how people get good RNG in single players games too. -_-
>>
>>35499795
What RNG in single player games?
>-_-
LOWEST
COMMON
DENOMINATOR
>>
>>35499778
yeah of course you cant play perfectly every game and neither can other people, but people literally refuse to cooperate with their team because they want to pick their fucking favorite hero and play that and not care about team comp or anything esle fuck i hate dota !!
>>
>>35496976
The fact that you play any of the touhou games means you're better than 70% of the fanbase.
>>
>>35499824
Are you really this fucking dense. I typed in Touhou RNG and this was the first result as I'm assuming you're the Touhou fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7D1dddbw5s
>>
>>35500031
Did you know that touhou isnt the only single player game out there? Crazy I know.
>>
>>35500043
What other game would you like me to post that has RNG in it? Because I hate to break it to you every game has some RNG.
>>
>>35500071
The RNG in shit like SM64 is completely irrelevent for non-autismo shit ie just playing the game for example. Im sure you can find shit how object manipulation is RNG which wouldnt matter if you're not TASing. Dont even pretend this sort of RNG is any way similar to getting lucky on team mates, and even if you always had good team mates 100% garunteed, that still wouldn't be skilled, as not every factor is in your control alone on your side. Shit like fighting games blows your shit outta the water at the very least if you're gonna be aiming for player versus player stuff.
>>
>>35499711
Team games are cancer

all I player are fighting games

at least when you lose you know it's your fault
>>
>>35500186
1v1 games like fighting games and sc2 are more skill reliant I'm not denying that. I'm just saying if you get to a high rank in a team based game playing solo you definitely know how to 1v9. You will not be able to get a high rank relying on teammates in any team based game unless you have the best RNG in the world.
>>
>>35500248
Just like how you wouldnt be able to beat touhou shit (there are better shmups out there guys, like cave ones) without being actually good in the first place. Still, everything on your side is under your control, which puts team based games dead last in skill, leading with single player, and leading being 1v1 based games. Of course there can be exceptions to this, cause no way in hell am I implying shit like hearthstone is skilled.
>>
File: 1488952625511.png (1011KB, 2422x850px) Image search: [Google]
1488952625511.png
1011KB, 2422x850px
I fucking hate video games

yet i still play them
>>
>>35495600
I believed from my preteen years to my late teens that I was, but I was actually somewhat below average. I stopped playing in my early 20s.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.