[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively the worst generation and why is it millennials?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1489052834632.jpg (73KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1489052834632.jpg
73KB, 693x662px
What is objectively the worst generation and why is it millennials?
>>
BUT GUYS I KNOW YOU AGREE WITH ME
>>
File: 1488074638649.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488074638649.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
actually, the baby boomers are the worst generation

>they got handed everything, took even more in fat salaries and pensions

>they imported "poor people" (untermensch) to virtue signal and make themselves look like moral jesus

>they fucked over their kids and the following generations, they fucked their own blood kin over
>>
>>35495264
It is millenials. All millenials expect to be spoon fed everything from the government.
All millenials don't know what entry level, or fast food jobs are so they get angry about jobs that require work experience.
Also all millenials are fucking communists.
>>
>>35496687
>millennials work hardest for the least amount of money
>baby-boomers call us entitled
Yeah OK, grampa.
>>
>>35495264
>being 40 years old and posting on 4chan
quite sad
>>
>>35495264
Because we love to complain about everything (including ourselves), and a strong sense of entitlement in a harder and harder job market and more competitive academic/economic setting is really not doing us any favors.

Chances are, when the next generation after us comes out, those who weren't prone to complain and overdramatize stupid shit (media/Reddit/twitter mouth breathers) will pass on the values and things will even out.

>Yes, I'm a very optimistic person.
>>
>>35496710
Like I said. You're all communists.
I don't know why yoi think you're entitled to more than minimum wage without an education.
>>
>>35496761
but education costs over $50,000 minimum, average $100,000+

How can I afford that on minimum wage let alone costs to survive (food, water, rent, etc)?
>>
>>35496447
This, boomers are the worst generation.

Millennials are just a group of narcissist lazy manchildren who spend all their time sitting around on their phones watching youtube and texting.

Boomers actually fucked things up and left us to deal with the mess
>>
old white baby boomers for literally desolating culture and the economy to the extent that a proper future for millenials doesn't exist anymore and that the middle class is all but gone
>>
>>35497130
>he doesn't know what scholarships are
You can literally just fucking google "College Scholarships" and you can find colleges who are willing to hand out free fucking money.
>inb4 community colleges
That proves my point of all millennials being entitled faggots.
>>
>>35495264
You know you're a millennial too, right??
>>
>>35497276
The concept of scholarships for an entire generation isn't logically sound.
I'm not just debating for myself alone. I'm speaking out the entire generation of millennials.

You and I both know for a fact not EVERYONE can get a scholarship. It's a process where they select only students that meet certain criteria when it comes to; race, creed, orientation, citizenship, grades, or a specific quality that their organization created an agenda for.

This said, it means that by definition scholarships cannot fix the problem of an education acquirement for the millennial generation, except for the few outliers within the generation.
So how is that supposed to fix anything?

Even still, Community colleges still require around $15,000 - $45,000 dollars for a simple 2 year degree -- Out of reach for many many people. Especially those on a minimum wage.
>>
>>35497186
>boohoo life is hard
get over it faggot
>>
>>35497603
Boomer detected
>>
>>35497377
I saved up $15k in a year working minimum wage, it isn't that hard
>>
Boomers
>le firm handshake
>>
>>35497680
Maybe if you're living with mommy, friendo.
That's the best way to do it but shouldn't be a requirement.
Sucks huge wiener either way.
>>
>>35497761
>not living with mommy for free room and board and food

Kek, why would you say no to free shit? Stupid normies and their dorm rooms
>>
>>35495264
All generation sucks, Stop thinking that only millennial are to blame for the current of society.

Stop being a special snowflake and take responsibility for your actions.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.