[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslims of /r9k/, how do you respond to this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: exPXYTE.jpg (238KB, 647x2048px) Image search: [Google]
exPXYTE.jpg
238KB, 647x2048px
Muslims of /r9k/, how do you respond to this?
>>
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a billion people BTFO that hard by a retarded redneck. The world really is a strange place at the moment, and I'm glad I get to chuckle on the sidelines while braver and dumber souls go out and stir shit up for me.
>>
There are like a thousand clauses in the Koran about how it's okay to break any rule in the thing to fuck over infidels- if you're kidnapped and all you have to eat is pork sausages you're allowed to chow the fuck down on them, it's written to be a manual for a people at unending merciless war.
>>
I don't understand some people's obsession with using pigs to upset muslims. Consuming pig byproducts doesn't mean that you're definitely going to hell, it's just a regular sin. Dogs are in the same degree of haraam as pigs, but I never see people sending dog heads to muslims or making drawing us or our prophet as dogs. Suicide bombers are not going to heaven since suicide is an unforgivable sin, gelatine is the last thing that will send them to hell.
>>
>>35495164
Laugh at all the butthurt
It's like that one time Muslims at a Minnesota college got mad at a campus screening of American Sniper, which was weird because they indirectly implied that they identified with the terrorists more than the US soldiers.

This is exactly why I'm leaving. Islam makes you crazy and incapable of rational thought. We're like ants that blindly attack anything that approaches the monolithic ant hill, without actually looking at what's really going on.
>>
>>35496987

You sound like a decent fellow!

Come to canada.
>>
>>35496987
I'd empathise with a terrorist just as much as a US soldier. Both are predominately made up of scumbags and psychopaths.
>>
>>35495164
"Allahu Ackbar" would be my response
>>
>>35495164
>"the ironical part..."

Stopped reading there. At what point &a time did people start thinking ironical was a word?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.