[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1489001572286.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489001572286.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may read it

incluede innitials
>>
A

I love you

R
>>
File: ll.jpg (98KB, 1469x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
98KB, 1469x1000px
Dear V
It seems like I'm getting better already, and it's all thanks to you. Maybe it wasn't your intention to reassure me, but you managed to do it anyways, and I'm glad you did.
Sometimes I think that you read some of my letters, and that's the reason you smile and laugh when I try to approach you. That would be great, you know, even though those letters clearly show what a pathetic creature I am. I doubt that would be a problem, you already know me too well.
Sometimes I hope that you remember all the fun we've had together and smile at those memories. I hope I brought you more than just pain and misery. And I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done and caused.
And as always, wish you best luck.
Love,
A. L.
>>
Hey. Just so you know, I hate vegans, antinatalists, druggies, verbal abuseres and promiscuous people with a burning passion.

WP
>>
>>35495092
>antinatalists
Who is that? Anti-choice, pro-abortion?
>>
>>35495198
those who think people shouldn't reproduce
>>
>>35495072
Best girl of the summer camp, just watch out!
Treat her bad and she becomes an hero.
>>
>>35495214
Sounds authoritarian.
And what if I think that, for example, my genes are bad, and I personally should not reproduce even if I want to?
>>
If men put from them in fear all that is "womanish" in them, then long,
of course, for that missing part in their natures, so seek to possess it by
possessing us; and because they have feared it in their own souls seek, too,
to dominate it in us - seek even to slay it - well, we're where we are now,
aren't we? - Barbara Deming
>>
>>35495517
then you should find someone likeminded and not try to impose your values on others

only constant fighting and bitterness will come of it
>>
>>35495198
>>35495198
>>35495214
>>35495517
>>35495582
samefag go away force your anitnatalist meme somewhere llse
>>
File: asldknfajngael.png (40KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
asldknfajngael.png
40KB, 1366x768px
>>35495674
fuck you don't tell me what to do u piece of crap
>>
>>35495712
its all you go away
>>
>>35495517
Why not just find partner with superior genes to make decent legacy
>>
hey c
fuck you
sincerely h
>>
>>35496009
Cause I'd fuck up all the good genes, obviously. There's a high chance of that happening.
>>
Dear someone,

I dreamed.
You and I were the same university.
I entered as an international student, and I learned psychology there.
You were a different undergraduate.
It was in the university cafeteria that you and I first learned of each other's existence.
I don't know why, but we met eye to eye a lot.
You sometimes smiled.
Then I also smiled, but that's all.

anonymous
>>
Dear F

I am not a nice person and i am sorry that i have stopped trying. The games we played were fun but it was inevitable that i was going to have to leave you. It's fun to see you with another guy and to see that your life is working out. But remember this every time you step out of the shower, every time you kiss your children goodnight, every time at 10:30 pm when you go to sleep i will watch you. I have broken many people, i don't know why but i feel a rush seeing people fall down on their knees for me. In the slight chance that you might be reading this i want you to know. I am saying good bye for the last time on the 1st of august and on that night i want to get a last look of the woman that broke me.

Your one and only K.R
>>
Hey JS

Sign out of things when you use a public computer next time. A quick trip through the computers history has let me find your full name, address, twitter, youtube, facebook and some pictures.
>>
To: M
I wish i lived in some kind of alternate universe where we could be together. Like, one where you weren't straight and I was in the same league as you. Where I could impress you. Yeah, I can still be friends with you, I have all my life haven't I? I can put it out of my mind when I'm around you, but I think about it when I'm alone. Its almost ridiculous it's such an outlandish fantasy. I think about kissing you, holding hands and walking somewhere on a date, getting ice cream, how it would feel to wake up next to you and make coffee with you. I wanna fall in love with you while you fall in love with me. I want to drive somewhere this summer and take just you, just so we can be alone together and forget about everything else.

But none of that will ever happen. Even if I was the most beautiful person in the whole world, you still wouldn't like me. Maybe even if I was of the opposite gender. It feels like I'm betraying you even by having these feelings, and I'm probably right. But I can't help it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>35496284
initials ?

>>
>>35496673
Cute but too normie 5 me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.