[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I AM IN SERIOUS SHIT RN. IM IN A MCDONALDS BATHROOM WITH NO MONEY AND THIS BITCH TOLD ME I COULD ONLY USE THE BATHROOM IF I BOUGHT SOMETHING. I DONT HAVE ANY CASH ON ME AND MY SOCIAL AUTISM IS SHOWING. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
>>
>>35494460
Pretend to be deaf, or splash some water on your pants and pretend to be peeing yourself while running past her
>>
>Reee at the bitch
>>
>>35494460
Induce vomiting, throw up on her face.
>>
>>35494460
You're already in the bathroom just walk out the door and don't make eye contact
>>
>>35494460
Seriously. Will you ever go there again? Just walk out.
>>
>>35494460
Better yet pretend you don't speak english and just walk out while speaking fake german.
>>
>>35494460
Claim you're gonna order and head for the exit.
>>
>>35494460
Another idea. Order and say you have no money but you'll give her oral sex. She'll tell you to get out.
>>
OP here, ive been im the bathroom for over 15 mins now. It has one of those shitty motion sensor toilets. No fucking doubt she and the other employees heard me. The toilet has flushed around 7-10 times now.
>>
>>35494460
literally just finish shit and walk away. what's she gonna do?
>>
>>35494549
Go with the oral sex one. She'll be furious but she'll understand you're short on cash.
>>
File: 20170310_133946.jpg (55KB, 352x546px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_133946.jpg
55KB, 352x546px
Op again, I tried to make it look like I was trying to clean up my piss on the floor. One of the guy employees came in and saw what i was doing he screamed what the fuck and I ran out of the bathroom at mach 5 speeds. I made it to my car and i drove the fuck away.

I can never go back there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.