[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So i guess i want to kill people. Is it wrong? I'm just an animal like al other living things
>>
>>35494163
Wrong isn't real.
>>
Is prison worth it?

I ask myself this anytime I wanna strangle a normie and the answer is always "no"

Robots would be the first to get used as a human sex toy
>>
>>35494210
why the fuck would you go to jail? just fucking kill yourself if the cops come after you
>>
>>35494230
Then you're just a suicidal pussy
>>
>>35494245
>pussy for not wanting to spend years being bored to death in a jail cell with a bunch of braindead people
>>
not if you're a qt grill and fuck robots before you kill them
>>
>>35494163
One time I was in a quiet neighborhood of a large town on a saturday morning. I was about to go on a 7 hour bus trip in the mean time, I was wandering, till I came up to a quiet street with no cars and apparently no one staring out a window. There was a hobo with his back turned to me and I had a hunting knife with a 6 inch blade on my belt, nobody could see it because of my coat. I had my hand wrapped around it and was ready to pounce. But instead I left and reevaluated my life and my mind. I got better after the trip. I don't know if the hobo is still alive or not, but he looked like he was hungry
>>
Fight for your country then get a job with a PMC you literally get paid to shoot brown people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.