[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 184x174px
Ok robots, I'm about to take my first step to normiehood! I've beeen talking with this cute boy and he is coming over with weed. I'm going to lose my virginity to a boy...oh god.

So how'd you meet your BF or lose your virginity or how would you want to? BF general, so other shit too I guess...
>>
>>35493913
Yo.... can you invite me? I'm not into dudes. I just want to smoke your weed.
>>
Fucking stop creating gay threads. You have a containment thread already, what else do you want?
>>
>>35493945
I wil convert you nonfags too our cause!
>>
File: 1471732184389.jpg (165KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1471732184389.jpg
165KB, 800x609px
>>35493913
wait u a man if so fuck off you sadomite
>>
>>35493993
Jesus didn't say shit about fags, I'm safe from the fiery pits of hell.
>>
>>35494013

Weed will send you to hell faggot
>>
>>35494046
Nah I just gotta be really sorry when I die, then I'll go to heaven.
>>
>>35494066
Implying religion is real
>>
>>35494046
>God creates the the Universe and all things in it
>He creates Earth and all things in, on, and around it
>God created weed
>BUT IF U SMOKE IT U GO 2 DA HELLZ!!

Yeah nah.

>>35494106
>Implying it isn't
>>
File: 1488900103152.png (404KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488900103152.png
404KB, 600x590px
>>35494106
>>35494113
It's real, just not true. It's a bourgeoisie lie to control the masses.
>>
>>35494113
Making a plant illegal was the first thing God did you retard
>>
>>35494113
>God not testing you to see if you worthy of going to heaven
>>
>>35494140
Fuck off commie

>>35494156
Lies

>>35494165
Anyone who accepts Jesus is worthy of Heaven.
>>
Invited a girl over to play Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. I am not shitting you, it fucking worked.

The girl wanted to fuck me for a pretty long time so she was down to do pretty much anything. I was testing the waters because she was the typical "gamer girl", but it was obvious she presented herself as such because she thought I was a nerd boy and that it woukd make an impression on me, so I said "yeah ok you like retro games, I got an NES." and it fucking worked. To this day it makes me chuckle.

So in the same night I finished SMB3. got laid and threw the v card in the garbage. pretty awesome night.

A real nutcase this girl, though. We ended up fucking a few times, but I was obviously getting attached and she wanted to spare me a heartbreak. At least she was aware of her own insanity and how it could damage the people around her. I dated her for a few months, you wouldn't believe the kind of shit she is into. really fucking crazy that one.

Well despite the small temporary crazy ride she got me into, she had the decency of stopping it before I went insane myself and she helped me ease up tremendously. Since her, women stopped impressing and intimidating me. With a little bit of care for my appearance and looks, it's no longer an issue to hit on girls. Even rejection does nothing to me anymore.
>>
>>35494368

What was she into, anon?
>>
How you two met? im jealous, i want a qt boi for me too ;__;
>>
File: 1461118371707.gif (41KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461118371707.gif
41KB, 280x200px
>>35493913
>I'm going to lose my virginity to a boy

Not possible. The only way to lose your virginity is to fuck a girl's vagina until you cum.
>>
>>35494531
League of legends.....I know that's some fag shit.
>>
>>35494013
The apostle Paul did though, so leave you abomination
>>
>>35494718
Paul didn't die for my sins.
>>
>>35494594
But i play lol too, still no cutie tho
>>
>>35494867
Idk man. I was having bants with an ahri next thing i know im on skype. Couple months go by and it has devoloped intp this.
>>
>>35494594
I met my fiance on Skype. She was playing with a friend and I was on the opposing team playing Shaco and destroying everyone. She told me to fuck off in chat, I was high and responded thinking it was a dude. We added each other after the game, turns out she lived 15 minutes away. We went and saw a shitty movie, I brought her back home to my mums house lol and now a year and a bit later we're engaged and in our own house.
>>
>>35494731
He died resisting the degeneracy of Nero
>Nero married a castrated slave
>also leave you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1484243874432.jpg (29KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
1484243874432.jpg
29KB, 325x323px
>>35495015
thats actually crazy, happy for you
>>
>>35494497

I'm not talking sex wise though, although I knew that she was really into bdsm and being dominated. She had a "master" before and had shackles riveted to her bed frame. I never reached this kind of level with. Partly because, although I'm extremely doninant and aggressive in bed, I'm into whips and dom shit. I like dominating and playing rough, choking, nails in the back and bruises, but I don't like to degrade.

She was bipolar, that's what I meant. bipolars, in term of mind games and tryst issues are extremely similar to bpd people as in they are natural manipulators most of the time. emotions are a game to her and I'm extremely sensitive so I basically willingly gave the gun to kill me to a person who enjoys toying with lives, if that analogy makes any sense.

So she played for a little bit, drove me up the wall and then she fucked off without a word. later I learned through a childhood friend that she did this because she felt extremely wrong doing this shit to me because my sincerity prevented her from forging excuses to treat me like shit, that tge timing between each other couldn't be worse because her life is out of control and she's even more emotionally unstable than usual and she wanted to spare me. She said that maybe one day she'd like to try a real relationship with me.

It really helped me because I felt like shit that she just left like that. I thought she didn't care about me and just used me. In a way she did, but, in the end, she did care and it made me feel really goid to know that she did. At last I was able to move on from her.

It's funny because I did tell her she could tell me this shit, but fucking women, am I right? They all do this shit. They could just be sincere about how they feel, but they're so insecure that they think ghosting out is the ultimate solution to these problems.
>>
>>35495440
Bipolar and BPD are very different. You properly just fucked her while she was in a manic state.
>>
File: smh fam.gif (294KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
smh fam.gif
294KB, 500x285px
>>35494066
>>35494248
Normies ruin everything even religion, commiting sin after sin only to say
>LOL le jebus is cool n' shiet I just have to be sorry and I'm in heaven
You say you follow the lord and savior, but behave no better than a heathen. The deepest pits of hell are for you apostates
>>
>>35495866
>Repent to Jesus
>God forgives me
>Go to Heaven anyway
>I'm only human
Must suck being a cuck who tries to follow it so closely and yet get the same reward as me lol
>>
>>35494550
Damn, all women are virgins then. Rly makes u think huh
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.