[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTP/INTJ Dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 30

File: 1458463339881.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458463339881.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
Those are the most prevalent types on here, so I will make a thread for us.

How is your dating life guys? What struggles do you have? This thread is mostly for people who at least talk to girls every now and then and try to have relationships.

I feel like I can't find people that I find interesting and like. It's hard enough to find male friends I can enjoy my company with, but it gets a whole lot harder with girls. Besides small talk and laughing about small stuff, I feel like it doesn't go beyond that. Can you guys relate?

INTJ btw
>>
>>35492525
>How is your dating life guys?
Nonexistent.
>What struggles do you have?
I struggle to find the motivation to even try out dating. It's too much work finding someone, and even more work actually trying to maintain some kind of relationship with them.
>>
>>35492525
My biggest problem with my dating life is the way I argue with my girlfriend(s). Literally everything they say, I don't just look at what they say; I look at why they're saying it. Which leads to sometimes false assumptions about her intentions based on words she thoughtlessly threw at me. Most of the time I'm right, or at least I think so, but it really isn't worth it. It's one of the factors that makes fights way more violent than they should be

because I feel like I know I'm right about something I can't prove. I have to use 100 examples, and sometimes she will say even more thoughtless things that only prove what I'm saying. So no matter what, even if I'm wrong: I'm always right.

You can't live with a guy that's "always right". A person can't mentally handle always being wrong about everything. Eventually they just start agreeing with you while secretly believing they're right. So communication starts to wane. And consequently the love does too
>>
>>35492525
I'm not an into but I can relate. My advice is to embrace the differences anon. I only end up dating girls who are smarter than me in interesting ways. I'm a dumbass who always falls for smart girls
>>
File: Us irl.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Us irl.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>35492525
I really do feel you. The 2 women I've connected the most with are INFP (comfy af) and INTJ. They're botb great.

That aside I'm still just getting in shape to be able to join the navy. Lost 16lbs so far. Started at 227 and my goal is 160.
>>
>>35492525
I'm a weird cross between INTJ/INTP/ENTJ/ENTP

Dating life has generally been pretty poor, I have an awful combination of being independent and energetic, but also being incredibly reserved and careful, which is generally pretty bad because I don't take the first steps in a lot of stuff.

I tried improving these bits of myself, and with my last gf, things were pretty well for a while, but we occasionally argued a lot and couldn't really agree with where we wanted our future to go, and I ended up breaking it off with her. Even in my improved state, here, I couldn't keep the relationship going well.

So, now I've resolved to not really date anyone, which has been going well. I don't feel >tfw no gf too much, and I don't think I will.
>>
I haven't been talking to many women lately but I think the main issue with me is that I'm too bipolar. Maybe a little paranoid as well. She might be showering me with affection but one display of lack of interest and I go from head over heels to "meh she's probably fucking Chad while she texts me".

I also tend to be too direct. I used to play hard to get and it worked but it's a pain in the ass, but I can't get girls without playing games and being a manipulative asshole, which also affects my motivation.

INTP btw.
>>
>Blaming a meme personality result from a meme personality test

Topjej
>>
Intj here. I have a gf. Apparently she's attracted to the confidence and intelligence I exude
>>
>>35492525

INTJ here

>How is your dating life?

Nonexistent, I simply can't relate to other people.

Being interested enough in other people to form any kind of bond. I don't find anyone interesting enough to do more than pretend to be interested by what they're saying.

Most of the "conversations" I have with people feel more like I'm being held verbally hostage while they go on and on about their interests and shit that is completely boring and uninteresting to me, but yet I still offer them words of encouragement and give lip service to how "cool" and "unique" they are, because saying I don't give a shit would just be rude.

I would totally date a girl if I wasn't such an asshole with no interests, but as it is, I'm a lost cause.
>>
>>35492656
Which is your anon? Is it enfj or something similar?
>>
>>35492768
this all vaguely applies to me as well
>>
>>35492592
Seems pretty petty. Tried to be more easy going? Retrospectively were those argument THAT important that you have to sink your teeth in that much?
>>
File: bee urself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>35492525
I'm INTJ and I have never in my life found it difficult. Relationships, hookups, women, men. It comes easy to me. The only tip you need is to avoid being fat and of course, beeee yourself.
>>
>>35492938
>but it really isn't worth it.
they were at the time, they retrospectively aren't now
>>
INTP normie here

I like dating men who are calm, quiet, well-spoken, stable, etc etc. These types are usually other introverts.
Most of my social circles are extroverts because two introverts aren't often going to approach each other.

Like hell I'm going to make the first move, ever, so most relationships or folks interested in me end up being clingy extroverts who like the stability and calming nature I contribute to their lives.

Sometimes they break up with me because I'm "intimidating" or I'm emotionally distant and they thought they could change me.

Mostly I break up with them because I want to choke them to death just to get some peace.
>>
I'm an INTP. My only close friend is my INFP gf. Seriously, the INTP/INFP combination just werks.
Shit is cash nigger.
We complement eachother so well. I help her to be more logical and critical, and she helps me be more in touch with my emotions. Plus we know how to leave each other alone and whatnot.
>>
>>35492525
I have no dating life.
The point is that I would want to get a gf obviously, but I don't really have the need to go out somewhat often like other people do. So I am stuck with my friends, which basically hare a nu-male, a cool but ugly dude, a loser and a commie who loves weed. I also have a cool friend and their friends (I know them quite well but I wouldn't call me their friend yet).
Also, I have no friends from my town, since I abandoned them when I went to another elementary school after the 1st year. I have no friends from the other elem. school and no friends from middle school as I abandoned them when I went to high school where I knew no one. Now in uni I'm having a hard struggle because I have no will to study and I hardly ever talk to anyone because I don't really want new friends, even though I would really love to be more talkative. So now I am in a "loop", because I'd love to get a gf but I have no ways to get to know girls without internet and be that awkward guy who approaches girls through facebook or snapchat, since here in Italy it's not really a thing (let alone kik or tinder, no one uses them here). I have a couple girls I know that I really like, but being the INTP I am I've always been the "offensive"-honest-"black comedian" kind of guy, so as one is almost a sjw she desn't really like me, while the other one (both are friends from high school) I don't know her that much so that I can chat with her on whatsapp or snapchat. Every once in a while I write something and she is always very kind and gentle, but I can't really have longer conversations then a couple replies because it would feel awkward.
Fuck me, fuck my life, I'm not even ugly or anything, it's quite the opposite, though because of my shitty social skills it is rare that I get to know anybody well.
>>
>>35492525
>>35493149
The really sad part is that the more you think about it and the more you are reluctant to try changing anything and even worse you self induce yourself with sadness even when you maybe shouldn't really be that sad.
Also, it's been two weeks since I should have started going to the gym since I'd like to bulk up a little. Two fucking weeks and I bet my ass that I won't be going this week either.
>>
>take literal years to find a girl i like that actually likes me back
>always goes south before a month because i over analyze everything she does and am constantly looking for signs she will betray me and try to ruin my life
What a great personality and brain I've been blessed with. Thank god i also am horribly ugly to go along with them. It's okay not like i wanted to feel loved or ever start a family one day
>>
File: 1473043954290.png (444KB, 499x383px) Image search: [Google]
1473043954290.png
444KB, 499x383px
not being able to do small talk, and not liking being around people for too long does not help familia
>>
Somebody help or tell me what the fuck is wrong with me.

My dating life is inexistent, mostly because I have no friends (not even casual acquaintances), have no motivation to go through the trouble of talking to people, and because even if I did find a girl that I could relate to (unlikely), I have huge trust issues.

Add that to the fact that I loathe smalltalk and instantly lose interest in talking to someone when they start babbling about the weather.

My personality is shit too, I'm too introverted and withdrawn, I'm obsessive, and as I mentioned I can't bring myself to trust anyone and especially women.

I just can't imagine ever being in a relationship with someone I'd like and trust enough to open up to.
>>
>>35493115
INTP here, I disagree but then again I'm a virgin and a sperg
INFPs and people who base their decisions off emotions are insufferable
>>
>>35492768
>"meh she's probably fucking Chad while she texts me".

(I am an INTP too.)
This caught me unprepared when I had my first relationship. I am usually very "autistic" and introverted. Sometimes even "cold" or unaware of other people's emotions.
But then I found out I am extremely jealous and paranoid. I am completely unable to trust my girl. I suffer way too much.
This might be due to my insecurities, I am not sure.
>>
File: 1489159587482.jpg (190KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489159587482.jpg
190KB, 893x1200px
don't die on me familia
>>
>>35493580
thus why >tfw no gf
for a relationship to be enjoyable, there has to be decisions based off of purely emotion, or the girl will lose interest extremely quickly
>>
>>35492592
>I feel like I know I'm right about something I can't prove
That's because you lack argumentative skills. Feminists and sjws feel this exact way too btw, they just FEEL that they're right but they can never prove it.
I used to be like this too, stay away from this thinking as it leads to cognitive dissonance.
I fixed myself by only ever forming opinions after I've gone through an elaborate though process of setting up a thesis and trying to disprove it to myself.
Look up the devil's advocate if you don't know what I mean. That's what you have to be against everything you believe to truly know you're right.

Also my gf is very childlike both mentally and emotionally because she wasn't loved as a kid, so she accepts that I know much more about things than she does, am almost always right, and lets me convince her about things.
She even encourages it because she says she doesn't want to think for herself.
I know it sounds weird and one sided, but I feel like it's the best match I can probably ever get. I used to want a gf who's similar to me in intellect and more importantly shares my thirst for knowledge and the joy in understanding the inner workings of things, but realistically speaking that's extremely rare in girls, and even then they have impaired cognitive capabilities partly due to periods, so I don't think it would work in real life because we'd just keep arguing.
I know I can't handle losing an argument, so having a gf who can't either and is statistically more likely to lose them sounds like a bad idea.

So to answer OP's question, I think INTx bots should find girls who are the opposite of us, and don't care for muh philosophy and rational thinking and are willing to accept us as the thinkers, or the adults (if you wanna call it that because it feels like it sometimes) in the relationship.
I'm also really insecure about myself so having a gf who's like this, and actually listens to my theories and whatnot feels really good.
>>
>INFP
>My oneitis is INTJ
Help guys
>>
>>35492656
Die for israel dumb fucking goyim
>>
>>35494695
This isn't true. You only have to give the appearance of spontaneity. I often calculate things ahead of time - romantic gestures etc - to maximise effectiveness. For example, walking to a certain location in the snow to profess love for the first time (not actually true) in such a way as to embed the memory in her heart.
>>
>>35494846
Just tell them what you want, its the only way
>>
>>35494904
Fuck are you me? I have to like design every gesture I do. I'm so autistic that I've actually gotten good at it, but it feels so weird like I'm interacting with ATMs or npcs in a video game, where I have to make up an algorithm for getting what I want.
I'm not heartless or emotionless or a psychopath or anything, this is just how my brain works.
I still feel feels I just know exactly what they are and why I feel them which can be disillusioning.
>>
File: ScRR6m-6.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6m-6.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>tfw been in love with an intj girl for 10 years
>she despises me because I'm a dumb, clingy piece of shit that never gets anything done
>>
>>35492525
INTP, here.

A girl at work fancied me. She was pretty obvious about it, too. Pretty sure one of her friends was also helping try to set us up. One of my workmates kept saying I should go for it, that he could see she was interested.
Bad luck for her that I'm an anxiety-ridden wreck. I fucking tried and tried but could not build up the courage that I thought I needed. I kept going over the conversations I could have, the kinds of approaches I could try. I planned absolutely fucking everything but then didn't do it.

Probably for the best. I'm not good with people.
>>
>>35494934
I want them to be my friend and eventual gf
>>
ENTP here and I tend to get along with introverted types quite well since they can be very intelligent and well read with a lot to talk about and learn from, but it can drive me crazy leading conversations and trying to get to know anyone introverted sometimes, or get them to do things with me. I'm very bad at novelty seeking and getting bored with people, and I get energy talking to others, so I find it hard to relate to losing it. Plus introverts just tend to seem very emotionally distant as well as get quiet easily.

Can I get some perspective on this, like how to be a better friend or gf, since I keep falling for them if someone is a type like INTJ? How can I tell if you give a shit or not, or want time alone? I sometimes find it hard to tell if these types even like talking to me and it's easy to feel like I'm being annoying, then get more distant myself, and they complain I'm distant.

I am normally pretty good at understanding people, but your brains seem to work fairly different despite some things in common and I'm just curious to hear what anyone has to say.
>>
>>35492656
I tried to join the navy, once. They threw out my application because I didn't mention any social or sports-related interests.
Make sure you sell yourself appropriately. They want really, really social and extroverted people. Probably because you'll be on a ship for months at a time and they need to know you'll be fine surrounded by people and will get on well with everyone.

It's not enough to be in shape and have technical skills.
>>
>>35495140
That's the way to become a beta orbiter, just tell them what you want, if they say no move on.
>>
>>35495152
Fuck I messed up that spoiler and my post looks stupid now, oh well. I'm on 30 hrs of no sleep and my brain tends to go into a flowing stream of consciousness where I don't think about what I'm saying well enough when I'm this exhausted.
>>
>>35495162
But how do we know what we want before we really know each other
>>
File: 1489276463151.png (143KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489276463151.png
143KB, 366x400px
>>35492525
>tfw 24 khv ENTJ, inb4 ree because i find unattainable girls attractive and available girls not interesting.
I had couple of girls taking interest in me but because they were available, i lost interest in them.
>>
"After men, monkeys have the most intelligence," says an author. Others will argue that women do.
>>
>>35495084
Senpai is this true

Senpai

I cant even senpai
>>
>>35495231
yeah, man. every other girl is so shallow and uninteresting compared to her. they can't even compete, honestly. I know I'm obsessing over a girl who's been treating me like shit and who probably hates me, and that's quite pathetic, but I just can't bring myself to care about anyone but her.
>>
>>35495363
What do we do

How do we get our intj gfs
>>
>>35495415
I don't know about you, anon, but I've already accepted the fact that she will never love me, and that I'm way below her league. it doesn't get any better. what's your intj girl like?
>>
My dating life has been non-existent for like 4 years now.
Id had a few flings then dated a girl who cheated on me. Avoided relationships because, trust issues.

Focused on my self and my work and social life. Now there is a girl who i recently found out has been crushing on me for a while. She is cool, intelligent. Major sjw. I made a move and she was blown away that I liked her back. Gonna see how it goes, though I get the feeling the more I share my sense of humor, the more down hill this will go. Not that I'm not funny (I'm fucking hilarious) but yea.. i just gotta bad feeling.

She could be gf material but maybe I will let this slip through my fingers because I am slightly damaged and don't like to get too close to people out of fear of having emotional responsibility to someone else.
>>
>>35495486
I think she has autism

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1479521183664.jpg (150KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1479521183664.jpg
150KB, 1439x1374px
>>35492525
INTP STEMcell

ISTJ gf, she wrote to me first on tinder

Insecure about my height(manlet) and because of it i cant seem to reach orgasm when being intimate with my gf which is 10 cm taller than me
or i just fapped too much to anime
>>
>>35496196
>Insecure about my height(manlet) and because of it i cant seem to reach orgasm when being intimate with my gf which is 10 cm taller than me or i just fapped too much to anime

Same here for another INTP. Just not about height, but dickletism.
In fact I had a second chance to have a relationship, with another girl, and that time I felt so insecure that I could not even get hard.

I feel like I cannot given up on girls. It is already hard enough for me to get a girl, I don't want to go through that just to fuck it up. (These two girls had some kind of "weirdo" fetish with me)
>>
>>35495183
Girls decide very quickly if they want to date you or not. Dude, just tell her, she's an INTJ so she will like it if you give her the info directly. You will find out while dating if it's working out or not.
>>
>>35492525
>struggle

there is no struggle, I do not date. I would like a gf but the entire process of obtaining one seems so tiresome and artificial. I just don't like people enough to play the 'numbers game' and every woman I have an interest in either turns out to be gay or already married.
>>
>>35496486
The issue she has people asking her that all the time. She almost certainly always says no reflexively. :[
>>
>>35492580
This.

INTP here.
>>
>>35492525
I'm INTP

any other INTP's considering hooking up with a trap so you'll at least feel some kind of love/respect?

They might be a dude but at least they're not a woman, you can dress them up like a woman and fuck them and they won't get pregnant.

+fake girls usually put in more effort than ugly chicks do at actually being presentable in public.

Was talking to a tranny.

opinions?
>>
>>35496444
did the first girl laugh at you or what
>>
>>35492938
>you have to sink your teeth in that much?
kek, you seem to underestimate how much we crave for the answer to whys. never had a gf and its not hard seeing this happening if i had one.
>>
>>35496794
Not really. She never offended me in that way (she struggled with me and had to be very patient with my insecurities, but in the end we had quite good sex, to be honest.) She left me for several other reasons; because I am a paranoid that will never fully believe that someone minimally likes or loves me, and an insufferable "aspie" overall.

When she left me my mind broke, and has left me kind of "disabled". I found that second girl extremely intimidating.
It's horrible, I feel more "like a virgin" than when I was a virgin.

Now, after two years since I met the 2nd one, I am isolated again, just as I always was. That is who I am I guess. Hopefully I will have enough courage to kill myself one day. I am socially worthless.

>>35496444
(correction: "I feel like I have given up on girls.")
>>
>>35494823
Sounds juicy as fuck. My dating life is basically non-existent, I only operate off clubs and bars. I should look for a qtfeelzgf
>>
>>35495183
>thinking you know people better over longer periods of time

Use dat good INTP/INTJ power to try and analyze people in under a day. Waiting weeks/months will just kill attraction entirely
>>
>>35492525
>This thread is mostly for people who at least talk to girls every now and then and try to have relationships.
So normies? Fuck off and die
>>
Wait a second, how the fuck do you know who is INTJ, INFP or INTP irl? Are you larping niggers?
>>
Myers-Briggs is total BS, btw.
>>
>>35492525
Its pretty bad man.
1. I can't seem to hold an interest for more than 2 weeks for most girls.

2. I'm forward about everything which causes a lot more problems than suspected. I find myself immediately dropping women who play mind games and like to be indirect/subtle about things.

3. Most of my attraction isn't personality based, its just sex appeal.
>>
>>35496778
That's worse than dating a girl. Don't whimp out by dating a trap. Get a enfj gf.
>>
>>35492656
>navy
start sucking cocks now faggot. Should go army infantry if you want some dignity when you die.
>>
>>35497026
Take the astrologypill
>>
21 yo Intp. Got first GF off tinder. Wanted to break up with her for months then started to really like her. Dick was broken. Always busy with school. B/c of these she dumped me. Now I'm sad. What can you do?
>>
What if I ask my oneitis to be my gf and she declines

I dont know any other women
>>
>>35497336
You need to get out there and meet someone else, your grandmother is too old
>>
>>35492525
INTJ here, I've had a gf for 6 months now, and it's a little rough. Every girl I've met, I'm either not attracted to or we have nothing in common. I don't have very much in common with my gf, but I love her because we understand eachother. She gets a little mad when I don't want to go outside and be surrounded by people I don't know, but she knows that I'm very introverted. I met her on okcupid, which helped a lot, since I didn't have to socialize. people gravitate towards me because I'm an interesting person, but I'm not too comfortable with talking to new people.
>>
>>35497555
>I met her on okcupid

Isn't that roastieland just like every other dating site?
>>
Dated off and on in the past. Had a couple of somewhat long-term relationships. I dropped out of the dating scene years ago. People are so distrustful and too involved with their own emotional or psychological problems. It's like my partners expected me to be a psychiatrist instead of a lover. I think I spent more time trying to surmount all the emotional blocks they threw at me rather than actually doing anything as a couple.

Whether or not I can relate to other people, I just don't enjoy their company. This has led me to prefer more extreme levels of isolation in recent years. I'm so burned out on human interaction that I even broke contact with my friends.

I think my biggest issue is overcoming major differences in opinion, or personal values. Just because I think everyone is entitled to their opinion doesn't mean I also want to invite any given person into my life and force myself to tolerate being around their values nonstop.

>This thread is mostly for people who at least talk to girls every now and then and try to have relationships.
Who said we were unanimously interested in girls?

>Besides small talk and laughing about small stuff, I feel like it doesn't go beyond that. Can you guys relate?
I'm straight to the point with people. I'm not going on a date just to talk about the weather. Let's skip the pretenses and get right down to the facts: We want to know as much personal information about each other as possible, right? So let's not waste any time beating around the bush. People will either like you, or they won't. You can't "soften up" the facts. Just lay it all out and see what happens.
>>
Nonexistent, end of the thread. If your answer doesen't match mine you should not be in /r9k/
>>
>>35494823
>so she accepts that I know much more about things than she does, am almost always right, and lets me convince her about things.
INTJ here. I fucking despise people like that. Idgaf how irrational or stupid a girl is as long as she has actual opinions and is willing to argue.

A girl without convictions would be an instant deal breaker.
>>
Im serious I really like her

>>35497370
There will be a time for my resurgence but it is not now
>>
>>35492525
It's eh. Am one of the INTPs who can socialize so I've had my share of gfs but it's just given me more experience than anything. Don't really miss any of them, just know exactly what I want now.

Having enough friend groups/talking to enough people to find a suitable gf. I don't really care that much tbqh, but I do think it'd be nice to settle down and maybe have kids before I get too old.
>>
>>35492525
any intp's want to try being gay? lf bf.
>>
Currently into a year and two month into a relationship.
>>
Next time shes online Im doing it

Pray for me
>>
I've never personally related to a gf on soulful level. I'm sure it's possible as my parents do but stuff like romantic comedies and romance books over play it, I don't think it's very common.

All my relationships have ended when I grow bored of them cause there's no real deep connection
>>
>>35492525
there is none

Similar to you, I can small talk half decent but other than that girls don't really care about me. I've kind of just ignored women completely now and i'm focused on other things.
>>
>>35492525
ISTP here.

I am totally disinterested in dating since I know that I am socially at a disadvantage because of my autistic tendencies and the game of dating being about vapid shit which the purpose is selling word salad to claim how much better you are than the other guy (Which ironically sound like complete bullshit in other word).

I have a hard time being invested in people emotionally so I come off as bold and arrogant so women tend to avoid me. I guess at this point I would have to accept the fact that I will remain single and find something more meaningful in my life to occupy my time with.

I feel discontentment with my situation but it is just life anyway.
>>
In case it's not clear I never dated the INTJ chick. We are jist super close friends.

>>35492831
Intj. I can be surprisingly social but that's sort of gone downhill in recent years. Definitely not extraverted though since as fun as it can be I still feel that drain.

>>35494860
>>35497204
I can't take another year of neet life. It's killing me.

>>35495161
Well I have a college degree and as much as that hasn't done shit for me, I hear it can get you into OCS. If not then I'll just do enlistment.
>>
>>35492659
Normie extravert gtfo.
>>
>>35498399
How does one become INTJ's BF?
>>
>>35498550
Well I met her through a sort of club freshmen year that I joined because it ensured seats in generel science classes that filled up on day 1. We were all, obviously, science majors but part of the deal was you take a 2 unit course on basically trasitioning to college. That was just the 20 of us. By complete chance I sat next to her and muttered an abortion joke at one point and she laughed and we started talking. We clicked really well which years later I found out was because we are both INTJ.

Honestly, unless you're INTJ yourself I'd be cautious. Chicks like that tend to come off as cold and bitchy.
>>
>>35498770
>Chicks like that tend to come off as cold and bitchy
Oh, she is (hnng)
>>
>>35499108
I get where you're coming from, but it's not aggressive bitchy. It's something like I-haven't-talked-to-you-in-2-weeks-because-I-had-nothing-to-say-and-neither-did-you bitchy. To each their own I guess, but she'll destroy you if you're one of those asshole E types trying to fit in here.
>>
>>35493554
You're going to have to force change like I did. I bought a phone and asked some people I knew if I could hang out with them.

Keep repeating the last part until you make some great friends. Those friends would introduce you to more 'likeminded-ish' people and possibly girls.

This is how I met my first girlfriend and I have to say that the feeling of sitting together with her on a random bench just enjoying each other's company is something beautiful.

She was also the first to truely break my heart but I want to keep trying.

If you're still lurking this thread, good luck mate.
>>
>>35497016
I know shes INTJ because she said
>>
>>35499174
I am pure IN
>>
>>35493554
PS;

You will feel true loneliness after having had a taste of a real relationship.

Be warned.
>>
>>35498770
Do you think two INTJs could date each other without it turning into a bitter and cold spergfest?
>>
Welp, I couldn't do it. I didn't ask out the cute girl in my history class. I got cold feet at the last second and she sped off down the hallway before I had a chance to talk to her. I had everything planned out in my head, I was even prepared for the worst, but I guess I wasn't ready yet.

Maybe I can try again on Wednesday. This really shouldn't be as hard as it is.

INFP btw, not like mbti really means that much though
>>
>>35499389
Iktf senpai

Infp, couldnt ask out my oneitis for the entire year. I literally thought I was going to every day
>>
I've just had one relationship. It was with my one it is from highschool. I tried to be low key but apparently it was obvious for years that I liked her and then she made an actual move. But that ended years ago and I have no idea how to into people now since before it just happened. I've since met only one or two people I might have been interested in but I didn't do anything. Why do I feel embarrassed for feeling the most basic human sentiment

It's mostly the intimacy I miss. I only seem to open up around the least judgmental people for fear that I'll be misunderstood. I really have to stop relying on there being some intrusively interested people-person around to get me to express/emote. It's usually an ENFP
>>
>>35499411
oh god that might happen to me. I always thought she was cute since the start of the semester but I never considered asking her out until today. I'll try not to make your mistakes anon. Did anything ever happen with your oneitis?
>>
>>35499527
She patted my head unsolicited once
>>
>>35499267
IN types tend to do well together since they have a basic understanding of each other but remember that according to you guys all INTJs are autistic psychopaths.

>>35499343
Yeah definitely. Just remember there are almost no INTJs and even less females. I feel like INTJs get along well with each orher since they're a rare type and won't often have that experience of meeting someone like themselves. I wouldn't knle though since I've only ever met 1 other INTJ as I live in a literal desert for i types.
>>
>>35499616
She actually has autism, though.

And I used to be hardcore INTJ but I'm INFP now.
>>
File: astrology.png (113KB, 694x637px) Image search: [Google]
astrology.png
113KB, 694x637px
Based on some other shitty tests, I thought I was INTJ. What the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>35492525
Nonexistent
Leaving the house. I haven't met a new girl for more than two years. I'm going to some party tomorrow so maybe something will happen.
>inb4 it won't
INTJ btw
>>
ENTP here. I work, I'm hopefully getting into school this time around so I don't have to cuck around retail. I talk to a lot of people daily. I hold the conversation. I even make people laugh. Even girls. Sometimes they're even visibly, pleasently, surprised by my blunt bravado. But it's not enough. I've been on a few dates, and that shit's always been amazing, but for some reason it never carries over. "I don't think I'm the girl for you" - "It was a lot of fun, especially the kissing but I think I'm still not over my ex" - "I really like you but there's this other guy..." - "You're a great guy to be around, but.." Et fucking cetera.

I've never had sex, I've never been in a relationship. I honestly kind of want both, not just the other. But I've shifted that priority. Now, I just want to bang someone to sweep this virginity shit under the rug. I'm so fucking disenfranchiced to dating and relationships at the moment. Then I'll try again. I could go to a bar, since I embody a lot of traditional masculine attributes (chin, height, wide shoulders) but I'm more slim than buff, so I'm not very hyped about the chances. It's not like I can't mask that self-consciousness by just using my personality to my advantage but women always seem to see through that shit. And, Hell, I don't even like throwing up fronts. I prefer, as the memespeak says, being true to myself. It's easier. But I also tend to overwhelm people since I challenge everything they say if I disagree with them. I've been blocked a fair few times in my life by women. I don't think they're used to a guy being like that, though I'm not sure.

All in all, I got some tfw no gf feels but in a lot of ways I'm okay. Just been kind of bored lately; haven't really even played any games for years.
>>
>>35499815
Do some cognitive function tests.
>>
>tfw no INTJ/INTP gf to procreate with while she has disinterested look because of autism
>>
>>35500532
>Tfw no
For now
>>
>>35497742
I know I might have described it as if she had no personality, but I just meant it in general.
She still argues she's just really open to changing her mind when she realizes that I know my shit better than she does.
We also have different tastes in art and different opinions about people, and lowkey flame each other's thinking in a cheeky way so it's all good.

>>35496942
We met on r9k randomly by chance, and I don't think I could just bee myself with someone I met at a club.
>>
>>35499616
I have an INTP friend. We get along quite well. In fact, I think we are each the only friend of the other.
>>
>>35497611
pretty much, she was a virgin when I met her though, and I changed that. she was on there because she was too awkward to meet guys IRL, she;s kind of dorky and sticks to her friends and has relatively poor self esteem, so that helped me out with winning her over
>>
im an intp and my gf is an infj. she's way to clingy for me, drives me fucking nuts. thinks i am cheating on her or want to leave her constantly. she is also overly sexual. like after i cum will still do shit with my dick even though i say it is not comfortable. and if i'm getting her off she will literally never tell me to stop and will just let me keep making her cum until my arm gets tired. she wants to hang out constantly too and i like space. for the ultra introverted types like us, relationships can be painful.
>>
INTJ

Tried dating, not worth the effort when I can get companionship from a dog and jerk off if needed.
>>
File: 1fb (1).png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb (1).png
340KB, 600x583px
>there are now dating and relationship generals on r9k

Fuck you guys. You destroyed our home. I hate every one of you normalcancer faggots who come on here. Go die in a ditch faggots.
>>
>>35501412
Your days are over you fucking autist
>>
>>35501412
I'm sorry anon. I only have a gf because a girl wanted to be my friend on r9k and we progressed to love somehow
>>
File: REEEEEE.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>35501454

OFF THIS BOARD NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT

YOU NEED TO DIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35501599

Thats great former brobot, i am glad for you, really.

But this also means that you have to leave now. This isnt the place for you anymore.
>>
Are there any girls here right now
>>
>>35501632
I didn't magically become a different person you know. I'm still a shut in autistic NEET who stutters at the store and has no friends
>>
>>35501653

>girls
>on r9k

They're all either trannies, roleplayers or camwhores.
>>
>>35501653
Yes, with petite girly cocks.
>>
>>35501678

A girl has deemed you attractive enough to date. By definition that means you're not a robot.
>>
>>35499815
socionics intp is mbti intj
>>
>>35500532
>while she has disinterested look because of autism

Oh boy I love my bored serial killer INTJ expression
>>
File: 1465203776578.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1465203776578.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>35492972
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW REEE REEEEE
>>
>>35501704
She is an insecure and crazy girl who wanted to date me even without knowing what I looked like. I only worked up the courage to reveal my pizzaface after about two weeks of texting.
I even stuttered the first few times we talked.
Maybe you just have to bee yourself anon
>>
>>35492525
Not a trainwreck, but not good either. I have a few girls I'm interested in, but i don't know if they feel the same.
Dating:
I just don't know where to start the "wanna be my gf?" shit so that I'm neither too late nor too soon.
General:
Motivation mostly, I'm just too much of a lazy fuck as of lately
Also some friendship problems because I have anger issues
becoming /fit/:
I started weed with a friend, so nutrition is shit because of the hunger attacks when stoned
Working out works though

>INTJ by the way
>>
>>35501786
I don't even fully know if girls is the way to go because i have a bunch of gay fantasies as of lately
>>
>>35501715

>tfw INTJ
>tfw 19 years old
>tfw look like a hairy 30 year old serial killer

Someone please get me off this ride
>>
>>35492580
>>35496698
Fellow INTP reporting in.
The very idea of how it's normally done seems so odd to me. I just walk up to some random person and and start talking? About what? Is that not creepy shit? One has an excuse during school and such, being forced to socialize sometimes, but when you're out of college and even highschool, how do you find someone who isn't degenerate? Church? Even if that is true, you run into the same initial conversation again. It makes no sense to me.
I've heard the "Chads" that come on here sometimes say "Hit up a club," but I hate enviornments like that and I can't see someone I'd be interested in going to those places in the first place, so now here I am, dreaming of a waifu and a miracle.
>tl;dr Autism rant
>>
>>35495415
>how to spot the intj girl toying with the poor Anon who is crushing on her
Stop it please, you're a monster
>>
>>35492525
For me I'm not dating. I just don't really see a reason for me to date at the moment.
What is INTJ INTP?
>>
File: 1489403132127.jpg (55KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489403132127.jpg
55KB, 781x552px
>>35502176
No I am seriously an infp

Is she doing that to me

What if

I love her
>>
>>35495152
I can tell you how to be a better friend to an INTP.
It warmed my heart reading that out, like you really cared about your friends. I can only speak for myself here, but hearing that, especially indirectly, would make very proud and lucky to call you my friend. I would deny it outright if you spoke it to my face, those complements, but somewhere it's stick and stay. That said, unless it is truly heartfelt, complementing an INTP is a big no no. I've always been very tall, and hearing that shit from anyone always made me want to sit down or hunch over or something, it feels like burning needles man. I like things my way, because I feel I've put more thought into my option and it is therefore better, though I'm not one to voice my grievances. Quietness is so very important. Avoid small talk as well, it's so repetitive and annoying.
Nothing else comes to mind really, but try to not repeat yourself too often or say dumb things.
>>
>>35502229
Just memeing you friend. I know how hard it is to give something up, and it enrages me to no end when someone says something dumb like "Have you ever tried doing something else?" and that sort of thing. May you find the answer you seek friend.
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (86KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
86KB, 640x554px
Rule of thumb

S types are the worst types of normies, don't even bother with them. That alone removes 75% of the dating pool.

EN types are fun novelties but inevitably your desire for solitude and their desire for socializing will clash.

F types are cute but if they're lower IQ or low maturity then it will be like dating a whiny eternal 12 year old.

Judgers are fedoras and Percievers are stereotypical basement dwellers
>>
File: intp.png (94KB, 1513x785px) Image search: [Google]
intp.png
94KB, 1513x785px
>tfw no girls like INTP guys

Any femanon want to be my gf after looking at pic related? Didn't think so
>>
>>35502459

>F types are cute but if they're lower IQ or low maturity then it will be like dating a whiny eternal 12 year old.

I know this is not what you were implying, but i just wanted to point out that F and T have nothing to do with intelligence. Only I-E and S-N are related to intelligence. Any IN type is on average smarter than any other type.

See graph
>>
File: 1450049030614.jpg (40KB, 736x503px) Image search: [Google]
1450049030614.jpg
40KB, 736x503px
Kek. Nobody wants to breed with you losers.
>>
>>35502556
use your feeling to give humanity to your extreme introversion, duh
otherwise you're just gonna look like a stone-cold autist 99% of the time
>>
>>35497857
Godspeed Anon, may you break your curse and find happiness.
Here's one vocal Anon cheering you on among the silent many who cheer with me.
>>
>>35501700
So gross, get a man's cock or die.
Small dicked trannies are a cancer on this society.
>>
File: 1487701343908.gif (740KB, 335x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487701343908.gif
740KB, 335x208px
>>35503832
>tfw no small dicked girl to be lewd with
>tfw she will have a thicker and longer dick than me regardless

I can never be properly lewd with a tgirl
>>
>>35503832
Agreed, thick girl cock is best girl cock
>>
File: kleenex-on-the-go.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kleenex-on-the-go.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>Be me, Marine recruit at Paris Island
>Before Marines, obsessed with being clean

>fml.jpg

>Only thing plentiful on this island is kleenex and misery
>Quickly learn that the concept of soap, paper towels, and toliet paper do not exist in this god-forsaken place

>Keep small portable bottle of handsanitizer rationed, always keeping it away from the eye of my fellow recruits should the wasteful cunts put their sights on my only source of clean
>Always carry around three things: On-the-go kleenex pack, handsanitizer container, and a pocket bible for when I have a minute of free time and am bored

>Never really religious but bible gave me something to do and the drill instructors never yelled at me for it. Probably because they couldn't take religious items from us and I'm not a muslim, but w/e

>One day at rifle range working the pits
>Basically behind a giant cement wall as we patch up ragged targets to be shot by other recruits

>Hot sweaty work
>Supposed to have two other guys with me, but shortage today, so am doing 3-recruits work by myself

>someonesknocking.png

>feel a massive shit trying to push its way out of my starfish
>get someone from a full group to cover my position
>run alongside the wall to the bathroom
>drop my cami bottoms and let loose a hot, wet torrent of shit

feelsgoodinc.gif

>Pad my cami blouse looking for my always on-hand kleenex
>Remember some guy begged me for some earlier so he could wipe. All out.
>Fuck
>>
>>35503865
I still want my peen to be overall better than hers, but c'mon, you can't even slap those little fucking things around.
I'll never understand the appeal.
>>
>Access the scene
>No paper in sight, nothing, nada
>Running source of water in bathroom from disgusting sinks
>flies and mosquitos flying around
>Pocket bible in blouse pocket
>Plenty of filth to go around

>Think about using my hand and washing
>No soap and forgot my handsanitizer that morning in my daypack
>No one else in bathroom

>Slowly pull out pocket bible
>Consider if damnation is worth wiping my ass
>Think about pros and cons of each
>Eh- probably deserve it anyways

>Open up bible
>Rip out pages, one-by-one, wiping my ass
>After a couple dozen, ass is squeaky clean
>Slide bible into my pocket again, vowing never to tell any of the others what I just did

tldr; Damned to hell but Jesus wiped away my sins
>>
20 y/o never had a gf
I also struggle bonding with people and having a connection deeper than small talk.
Most of the time I just feel bored but then I think I might be lonely and that things would be a lot more fun if I had someone to do them with.
>>
>>35503865
>tumbles, dramatically, over the side of the boat
Why do movies do this? The death of a character doesn't have to be full of action. It would hit harder if he just suddenly flops down dead, done and gone forever. Just shot himself and straight down onto the floor. The starkness of the moment hit harder. Overdramatic deaths like that, and the ones in modern movies where they tumble down into an abyss, smashing into everything and breaking shit on the way down, just become comical.

Anyway, what were you talking about?
>>
23 yr old guy here, I stopped dating a year ago and don't regret I did so.
Channeling the time and energy towards things that I actually enjoy and dont frustrate me instead. Last gf was the first actually interesting girl I could talk to and had common interests. Problem was she's a feminist bitch with a shaved head so lookwise and ideology wasnt really compatible from the start, but loved the cuddling and science discussions.

Well once I've come to understand female nature and used that knowledge to analyse all my former relationships and connected the dots I've mostly feel disgusted by women. Especially when it's just small talk and shit theyre brabbling about. I just don't have the energy to put up with that shit and then risk everything once you can land in her pants. Have been accused of rape once and one tried lying about contraceptions to me and tried to get preggo. I feel just much more peaceful while I just ignore 3D-women and focus on the stuff I enjoy like vidya and science
>>
>>35503998
He's saying he has a small weene and he wants a trap with a small weene too, but his ween is so small hers would still be bigger.
You're probably wrong though Anon, traps have really tiny dicks, they barely get hard. Unless you're truly micro, which I'm sorry if you are, but you should be bigger than her.
>>
File: Screenshot_104.png (48KB, 795x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_104.png
48KB, 795x637px
>>35492525
>How is you dating life?
Non-existant, still looking for someone that actually interests me. My apathy is ungodly high, I can't find interest in hardly anything, let alone anyone.

Terribly apathetic and numb, basically am a walking shell of a person. I have entertained the thought that maybe a connection with someone else could help, but pursuing it is uninteresting to me.
>>
>>35504015
KiII yourseIf, normaIfag. Fuck off.
>>
I have no friends and no dating life. Am I gonna die alone?
>>
>>35504871
Probably, just like the rest of us. We can die alone together!
>>
>>35492525
>How is your dating life guys? What struggles do you have? This thread is mostly for people who at least talk to girls every now and then and try to have relationships.
Best I had done was gift stuff for my crush and get overwhelmed by lovey dovey feeling while she's repeatedly thanking me and triggering my flight reaction.

My struggle is overcoming my nihilistic perception. I feel like even if I succeeded in every step to get a girlfriend I couldn't entertain her more than a fly could, especially if she's very social and needs rave parties, etc. I second guess every course of action that I'm setting up and never really execute it. Doesn't take me long to just give up and try again sometime.

>tfw no INT gf to talk about bizzare shit and provide each other with intimacy
>btw memetest says INTP today
>>
Has any INT unironically gotten an Ixxx gf before?
>>
>>35493080
>INTP normie here
>I like dating men

are you gay
>>
>>35505402
>replying to a 13 hour old post
Anon...
>>
>>35502459
TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD GO FOR AS AN INTP REEEE

I hate sensors so much and I dislike extroverts, they will never have the depth that IN types have. INFJ seems to be the only option but they're so fucking rare it hurts.
>>
>>35505175
yeah INFPs are awful, avoid
>>
>>35493115
Isn't this how most heterosexual relationships are?

I.E: The whole "men are logical women are emotional" deal
>>
>>35492641
>I'm a dumbass who always falls for smart girls

this.

t.INTJ
>>
>>35492818
What's her mbti score?
>>
>>35493115
my two best friends are infp, sure they are illogical, but at least I can be myself around them. shame that they are both so depressed while I'm confident. don't really want to bother with woman, don't want to risk bringing children in this horrible world.

t. 25 yo intp
>>
>>35492972
INTJ's have so much to say so you're always gonna have interesting things to talk about. They spark people's interest right away.
>>
>>35495202
ENTJ here and I have a similar problem.

I'm also super picky when it comes to people or feel betrayed when girls talk to anyone else other than me
>>
>>35493207

intp or intj?
>>
>>35492768
Borderline. not bipolar. I'm so fucking tired of people not understanding the difference.
>>
>>35493655
your post screams low self esteem
>>
>>35499885
Maybe you're just ugly bro?

Most ENTPs aren't particularly attractive. You seem lots of fun though, fuck those bitches anyway
>>
>>35492525
intp grill here. don't really try to form human relationships at all though.
>dating life
completely nonexistant
>struggles
people seem find my thought process confusing, and in some cases entirely baffling. sort of feels like everyone else is on a completely different universe. also in general, I rather not interact with people at all. I suppose the idea of a relationship seems endearing, but I realize I tend to like the idea of people more than the people themselves. I mean, I basically get a friend crush on literally anyone who gets along with me and start to imagine our lives together, until I realize I never actually liked them in the first place or ever will.
>>
ENFP

I always find myself closest friends with INTP/INTJ typesbut end up resenting them for not wanting to do things with me

I want off this ride
>>
>>35506881
We sound pretty similar. Especially that last part, everyone is some much better if it's the thought of them rather than them themselves. Even so, do you have a throwaway email or similar?
>>
>>35494823

you're intellectual but not emotionally intelligent.
>I know I can't handle losing an argument
how is getting an approval or validation from someone who knows less going to give you satisfaction? i'd rather someone who has opinions and debates it with me, someone who knows when to agree and disagree.
>>
File: 1485135609665.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485135609665.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>How is your dating life
>INTP
>>
>>35492592

>because I feel like I know I'm right about something I can't prove. I have to use 100 examples, and sometimes she will say even more thoughtless things that only prove what I'm saying. So no matter what, even if I'm wrong: I'm always right.

Isnt this just classic Ni? I have this as well where i'll just know that someone is wrong and im right, i can "see" in my head the different sides of an argument and can see the different elements of it and how they come togehter. I get a deep understanding of it, but i find it really hard at times to translate that understanding into a clear argument.

I hope im not the only one who feels this way, its really frustrating at times imo
>>
>>35495152

>How can I tell if you give a shit or not

If they don't you would know. The fact that you're confused whether they do or not means you somehow got their interest. Maybe not to a full extent but you still did somehow. Just work your way to be more interesting and they'll be the best friend you'll ever have
>>
>>35506960
That's funny. One of my friends is ENFP and he doesn't have the social interests I do and often stays home all day smoking weed or parties with his normie Reddit friends
>>
>>35497016

INFP - really emotional, you may not notice it because they doesn't show you, but they are. they love drama and romance. they're really sensitive too so be careful on your words because they get hurt easily. they're very careful with your feelings too. (but usually tend to be borderline crazy type)

INTJ - reserved, picky with romantic partners. can see through a situation and tell what is really going on. if there are two people arguing which crayon would taste better, blue or magenta, people would go fighting for their bet but the intj would ask why they are eating colors in the first place. but ofcourse that's just an example situation. i mean w-who eats crayons? r-right?

INTP - most of the time doesn't give a fuck. might be totally interested in you and you still wouldn't know. they're really passive. but when things get rough, they'll present you a step by step plan on how to deal with it. (as long as it doesn't involve feelings like, i love her but i don't know how to confess to her, wat do? they're just as confused about them as the INTJs, go ask the INFPs)
>>
>>35497016
Personally, it's quite easy. I can pretty accurately get tell from just a couple minutes of conversation. The specific typing may be a bit muddy, but you can get a good feel.
>>
>>35508143

>The specific typing may be a bit muddy,

Just from your wordchoice here im guessing you are INTJ
>>
>>35508247
Correct, nice to make a example like that.
>>
>>35497016
>t. ENTP
lmao
>>
Nonexistent
>What struggles do you have
Don't get into conversation when sober. When friends want me to go to clubs I drink and because of alcoholism I can't really know when to stop drinking.
Often get to messed up to really talk to girls.
Also my expectations are to high
INTJ here
>>
>>35508518
>tfw your expectations are so high you have never been attracted to a single human being

Heh
>>
>>35499343

Yes. They're rare. When they find someone they can connect with, it's heaven for them like what >>35499616 said. INTJs are direct, they talk about problems that need solving. Two INTJs make great couple and they're not usually awkward spergs, they're just too caught up in their own world.

t. INTx with INTJ girlfriend/college constant/best friend/cheer leader/coach/f buddy
>>
>>35508617
The issue with this recommendation is here it doesn't work. generally if a INTJ has arrived here, they have already began for the most part completely ignoring their emotions. That's the case for me anyway, i don't even understand how i feel myself anymore.
>>
>>35502556

I like INTPs but your thinking is 57%. Almost INFJ. Anyway, kik?
>>
>>35503943

I got intj-a too. What's the deal?
>>
>>35507110
practice argumentat skills senpai
>>
File: 1489116903485.png (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1489116903485.png
5KB, 251x201px
>>35492525
INFP

I don't have trouble finding girls to like me, I've had sex and all that jazz. I just get too bored easy. It's like I'm only in it for the hunt, once I know they like me back it's just boring and I nut and bolt. I'd like a relationship but between that and not trusting women I just don't bother
>>
>>35508936
I'd say he's gone. Bet the poor fool didn't see this coming. What's your type?
>>
>>35508617
What if im an ex-intj
>>
>>35508542
Dumb implication
>>
>>35509213
I was talking about myself. origdd
>>
>>35509252
And accidental namefag from a meme on the other thread. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35509165
might would be okay too since you've been in their shoes, you can empathize with them. what's your type now?
>>
>>35509154
INTJ. What's your type?
>>
>>35509346
INTJ as well.
>>
>>35509346
I tried to answer honestly a few days ago and it was infp, infj just now doing it fast and going all the way to one option or the other (16 personalities kek) but only 8% more j than p

I definitely empathize with light autist intjs (thankfully for 6months-1year Ive had confirmation that I have zero autism)
>>
>>35509492

@35509346
Wait a sec you arent the right (you) recipient

Heres your (you)
>>35509284
>>
INTJ here. Totally given up on dating. Dont even know how to meet girls. Dont even want to bother because the ones I do on occasion are so boring I want to pull my teeth out. How does one get past this? Am I just meeting the wrong girls or what?
>>
>>35509449
I don't want you to think I'm thirsty but I don't have any INTx friend. Most of them are ENFP and INFP. Care to be my INTJ friend?
>>
>>35509738
I wouldn't mind speaking with you, not at all. Do you have a throwaway email or the like?
>>
>>35509716
Intp and intj qts sure going through the same so yes you're meeting the wrong girls. Where did you meet the said girls?
>>
>>35509852
All of the INTJ women i've met so far either seem to be completely faking it for le fembot points or are even more reserved than i. Which truly is saying something.
>>
>>35509852
I met the girls mostly through activities I do during the day. Sometimes online through coincidences and I sometimes meet them through mutual friends.

Never works out its so frustrating.
>>
>>35509819

I'm uncomfortable giving away contact, mind giving me yours?
>>
>>35509898
Im not a woman. Im the dude he was replying to that wants to pull his own teeth out most of the time. Im not looking for INTJs just someone that can bring something meaningful into my life.
>>
>>35510011
Sure, here's my throwaway

[email protected]
>>
>>35510076
Do you have kik intj from r9k?
>>
>>35505402
am roastie bucko
>>
>>35510139
No, but i could. Send your kik to my email friend
>>
>>35510076
I think you replied to the wrong person.
>>
My dating life is a weird path now. I've had girlfriends. I've learned how to deal with people mostly. The problem is I usually don't. So at the moment I'm friendless.

The other problem is that I fell in love with a woman I couldn't keep or really have. It was also mutual oddly enough. It was like we clicked, were soulmates, etc. So now I'm trying to find someone like her, but she's rare.

When I do chat up a girl online or even get to taking her out, maybe even a few times, I compare her to what I'm looking for. No one has been close. So I drop them before taking things too far and stringing them along. I don't want to compromise and lower my standards because that wouldn't end well either. I'm also 30, so getting with a girl purely for sex is something I'm over.

I feel like I should clarify that this is personality I'm talking about, not entirely looks. I don't expect a model. There's a lot of leeway for me if I like the look of a girls face. Objectively speaking, the woman I I mentioned above would be passed over by the great majority of men.

I think having had something as good as I did, not having it for the rest of my life isn't acceptable. Like if I can't find love like this again I'll sudoku probably. My age and personality puts me at a disadvantage though so sudoku is looking more likely. Then again there's a lot of people, finding someone else to fall in love with on that level should eventually happen.

Each one of these girls I talk to though, just makes it all the more apparent how much of a longshot this is.
>>
>>35502316
Late seeing this since I was on no sleep and collapsed, but thank you. I do care a lot about understanding and being there for friends, as well as just finding it interesting how different people work, so I appreciate all that a lot. Helps.
>>35507112
Interesting perspective, thanks. Good to know.
>>
>>35508116
>INTP - most of the time doesn't give a fuck. might be totally interested in you and you still wouldn't know.

This is literally me. Most of the time I am really into them and would go out with them but I just don't have the energy to pursue them. It doesn't hurt. Not even >tfw no gf
But I really legit want them. How do I change this? I'm like a stone.
>>
>>35510293
Correct, but they saw it anyway.
>>
>>35510303
what's your mbti? are you an intp or an intj?
>>
>>35510496
ENTP, their posts are replying to mine. I was asking for some perspective from types like INTP/INTJ earlier.
>>
INTJ fembot here, my oneitis is an INTJ.

I was in a relationship with him, but I tried to commit suicide a few times, so I broke it off.

I want him back so badly, but I know I'm probably just going to lose my shit again and kill myself.

He won't let me cut off contact because he loves me, but it is driving me crazy that he isn't mine. Not that it matters. It is long distance, and I don't think he actually finds me physically attractive.
>>
>>35511136
>It is long distance
lmao then stop bothering him. He's not actually a part of your life and you're not a part of his.
>>
>>35493115
>I'm an INTP. My only close friend is my INFP gf
Same, literally
made me smile
>>
>>35511136
Incorrect, you wouldn't share such personal information if you were a INTJ. I suspect infp at best. Begone roastie liar, you ruin these threads.
>>
>>35511247
>implying 4chan is personal.
>>
>>35511293
>implying a indicator who is hardly that honest with themselves would be that honest with anyone besides a close friend, even if anonymous
>>
>>35511172
I have a really bad case of oneitis.
>>
File: VykAjpZ.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VykAjpZ.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>35511426
Nice gatekeeping there, anon. I bet it feels really good to be right. A+
>>
>>35511553
I don't like dishonesty. It really grinds my gears.
>>
>>35511604
Oh? And INTJs are known for their honesty. c:
>>
>>35511641
I won't lie, I'm a hypocrite. I sometimes even think I'm lieing to myself about disliking dishonesty. But even still!
>>
>>35511685
I'm not lying though. I don't have any real friends to confide in...so I use 4chin as an emotional dumpster.

I don't have family either. It's pretty hard sometimes, so this is my way of laying my burden down.

I feel guilty for wanting to die because he is the only person I would hurt. I don't have anyone or anything else.

I've always tested INTJ on the Meyer's Brigg. Might be wrong. *shrug*

Won't matter soon enough.
>>
INTP, never had a girlfriend, 19yo virgin with one kiss.

I'm attractive but don't put a lot of effort into how i look with clothing and what not. I'm very skinny and it contributes to my poor self esteem. That in turn contributes to a glaring lack of confidence and anxiety.

Talking to guys you want to be friends with is hard. Talking to girls you want to date, forget about it.
>>
>>35511889
Would you like to be friends? It seems you're in dire need of one.
>>
>>35511942
I wouldn't really know how to go about doing that. I haven't really been socialized properly.
>>
>>35511995
It's fine, i'm pretty patient. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
intj complete shut in
trying to get laid spur of the moment in under 1 week, not sure if i want to proceed, im like completely out of shape and hate to even look at myself in the mirror right now.
>>
>>35512017
I just made an email for this. [email protected]
>>
>>35512082
Email sent friend.
>>
>>35511247
>>35511293

Or rather she wouldn't consider committing suicide if she was an INTJ kek
>>
>>35512127
This is typically true as well.
>>
>>35511136
Honestly be my gf familia, I dont care Ive been suicidal before
>>
>>35512154
Too late familirino
>>
>>35501948
Wow you are really a biiig virgin buddy. Grow up a bit sweetie
>>
>>35512175
Well can I be friends too

Intjs are like my autistic little siblings, and I am trying to mean that in the best possible way
>>
>>35512215
Why would anyone want to be friends with someone who thinks of them as a autistic child.
>>
>>35512127
>>35512140
Something about her text construction too tells me she's not an INTJ. Where's the coherence?
>>
>>35512238
Well u in particular have actual autism if thats how you take that sentiment, Im sorry
>>
>>35512260

ITT: INTPs, INTJS, and a SJW
damn he took that personally.
what's your throwaway?
>>
File: 1487391142387.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487391142387.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>35512260
No, no i don't think that's what it is. I think you made a poor attempt at being endearing and just made a ass of yourself. Begone, we want not of your company.
>>
>>35512300
>autistic little siblings
I feel i am being pretty fair, it seems almost as if they were talking down to me. I don't really mind, but it seemed there was some condescension.
>>
>>35512300
[email protected]
>>
>>35512381
your throwaway gives warning
>>
>>35512401
Try again I just made it
>>
>>35510256
One of these days I will.
>>
>>35492972
A true INTJ would know that the answer is to be other people
>>
>>35512425
I could always send you mine if you posted a email. Originally of course.
>>
>>35512453
This otigigigigig
>>
>>35512322
>>35512348
>Implying I would seriously look down on my former mbti mates
Pls dont make mean implications
>>
>>35512459
You can send me your kik, I don't have a throwaway email.
>>
>>35512519
Why not. 1Himself1
>>
>>35512502
Referring to anyone as a autistic sibling is a mean implication. It sounds like you meant well, but maybe clarify?
>>
>>35512453
truth be told.
it's mind wrecking to be an INTJ. things seem to be confusing but it's our own doing because we overanalyze. i wish i was more of an INTP so I couldn't care less.
>>
>>35512582
Used to be intj (thats why we r siblings and why I am the older one)
I know at least a few people with autism who r intj, but I dont think ill of them at all for it (I thought I had autism for years)
>>
>>35512681
Also for being older I am probably over the average age here, being mid 20s
>>
>>35512704
I'm in my mid 20s too, I'm 26. But i'm not the anon who took you personally. I guess many of us here in this thread are around that age since INTP and INTJ types are common in older adults.
>>
>>35512788
You do understand your typing isn't supposed to change with age, right?
>>
I'm a grill so I guess it's different. I often flip flop between INTP/ENTP as well but here goes:

>How's dating life guys? What struggles do you have?

I'm a serial dater and I can't stand being alone. I haven't had a relationship go past a lifespan of 6 months. I just want someone to be cozy with, but I'm p sure that I'm the problem.

"Woe is me. I'm dating too many guys", I know. . But LISTEN --------------

Even if you do land that perfect waifu you guys think you need, you still aren't going to be happy.

It's absolutely cliche, but you have to learn to love yourself before you can properly love her. I've never been short of guys actually wanting to date me - not just fuck. It never fucking mattered though, because regardless if you're with Stacy or what have you, I still fucking hate myself, I still felt that same loneliness.

It definitely was a factor as to why my relationships were so shortlived. I was so dependent on them that when it was all over, I'd be worse off than I'd started.

To love yourself is the foundation to happiness with someone else. I hope you guys can find that in yourselves.

Feel free to ask me for any other advice, if you'd like.
>>
>>35512888
Y dont u love yourself senpai?
>>
>>35512805
Right. But as you age and go through experiences, personality changes. Over time, many tend to be NT so they're more common in older adults.
>>
>>35512917
Incorrect, especially INTJ. Ni is a function that is cultivated throughout life. If you just suddenly became a INTJ you would be a idiot.
>>
>>35512570
Okay I got you.
>>
>>35512888
How do i love myself if the concept of love is foreign to me?
>>
>>35512950

>Ni is a function that is cultivated throughout life.
isn't this what he said?
>a idiot
>idiot
>>
>>35506975
The satisfaction comes from me explaining things to her and her understanding them and being willing to admit she hadn't thought it through thoroughly beforehand.
It's like we both form opinions on things, but I just put more thought into everything and she knows this and is okay with admitting she's wrong about something (which is often the case).
I'm not okay with losing an argument because I really hate being wrong about something, and I try to make sure I never am.
If I had my clone for a gf there would be nothing to argue about because we would just agree on everything, and if I had an infj gf who formed opinions based on feelings and wasn't open to changing them when I proved her wrong that would just be very frustrating and pointless.
>>
>>35513000
is it because you like nurturing or because you like feeling better?
>>
>>35512984
Wrong, you would have to have Ni throughout your entire life. It's the INTJs primary function. If you suddenly switched your intuition would be trash. It makes no sense.
>>
>>35512967
perform acts of kindness to yourself and don't entertain evil thoughts involving you or anyone. start with that.
>>
>>35512967
Why would u need to love urself if u dont want love from others?
>>
>>35513000
>I'm not okay with losing an argument because I really hate being wrong about something, and I try to make sure I never am.
How wise
>>
>>35512888
I have weirdly high standards for myself (so I've been told). I think my parents (dad mostly) kind of fucked me up cause I'd try to do something (can't think of any specifics), but he'd complain about the quality of work I did somehow.

I'm working on it though. I started regularly going to the gym last summer. It's helped me exercise my focus, and has helped me believe that I can achieve things even if there are hiccups. As a result, I now do p well in school and feel more free to pursue my hobbies.

>>35512967
The latter half of my first reply is somewhat related, anon.

I don't know you, so I don't know how you were raised, and why you think/feel the way you do about the concept of love.

I'll try to put it this way:
I assume that there has been someone out there that you've liked. Think about why you liked them. Aside from physical looks. What of their personality? Were they good at anything? Any talents? If you think she's creative, she's obviously has outlets for it (e.g., draws, paints, plays an instrument). If you think she's smart, then she's probably well read.

Where I'm getting at is that you should set goals for yourself. I'm sure that you have ideals in which you've thought "I wish I could..." "I wish I were..." Chances are, you're still quite young, in your mid-twenties at the oldest. It's not too late to start anything new. You can be that person you can be.

Just start small; a years down the line you'll finally notice how good you are at whatever it is that you tried to master. That feeling of accomplishment, is a pathway towards loving yourself.
>>
>>35492525
I've tested as both, but I mostly get INTP. I've had maybe 5 or so sexual partners and one girlfriend. The women who are too dumb to see there's obviously something wrong with me seem to think I'm cute and shy, or mysterious and I can usually keep up a facade of being agreeable, a good listener, whatever, for a small time. But the fact that I'm constantly angry for no reason comes out pretty quickly if they bother talking to me at all after they see my small cock. The one woman who was in a real relationship with me got a restraining order after I spent almost two years doing my best to erode every fibre of self-worth and criticizing every idea or dream she had. Unfortunately it didn't work, she pretty much immediately after breaking up with me got fit, her acne cleared up and she got her career started while hopping on the cock carousel... But I guess the justice is she got an STD before long.
>>
File: 34c.jpg (29KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
34c.jpg
29KB, 330x357px
>>35513634
>I've tested both

REEEEEEEEEEEEE desu. Anyone else here always test the same everytime?
>>
Since this is a dating thread

Anyone I can ask about white day (japanese holiday)? I met someone after valentines, how do I show my miring the weeb way?
>>
>>35492525
>tfw infp
If intp/j is hardmode infp in nightmare mode
>>
>>35492525
>last time I checked a couple months ago I was an INTP-T
>now I'm an ENTP-T

W-what the fuck is happening to me bros? Am I becoming chad?
>>
>>35514643
No you're taking a meme test that doesn't even test much about your personality,

Also, more relevantly, you can't test within only months of your last result
you are bound to remember questions and answer differently due to subconscious undercurrents and reevaluation. You should wait at least one to multiple years between tests for any accurate results.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.