[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media and sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone else get upset when media makes sex jokes?

I get mad because first of all, I cant relate to the sex they are joking about.

Media makes me feel as though everyone is having sex as if it is normal and I feel like a weirdo because of that.

fuck the media
>>
>>35492148
I understand that feel.

I can't listen to most music nowadays, mostly stuffy with lyrics. Everything is so love and sex oriented. All rock is about heartbreak and relationships, and all hip hop is about whores and sex. I can only listen to electronic music without any lyrics to it.

I also hate all female artists.
>>
>>35492148
>Media makes me feel as though everyone is having sex as if it is normal and I feel like a weirdo because of that.
Right there with you man. Casual flings and meetups for a quick fuck are much more common than they've ever been. This stuff is just becoming the norm and it honestly scares the shit out of me.
>>
File: 1405963451008.png (3KB, 194x247px) Image search: [Google]
1405963451008.png
3KB, 194x247px
>>35492148
This is one of the reasons I don't watch tv or movies. Most shows have to put sex in everything. They do things like this to make the movie cater to as many people as possible. They put things in movies that cater to the young, old, women, men, various races because they don't want to exclude anyone from coming and buying their shit. Well, they've excluded me with all of this catering bullshit. Fuck the media. I just want something with a good story that appeals to me.
>>
I can't relate to twitter nigger memes for that reason FUCK
>>
That shit gets to me too. It especially hurts in a show like Dexter where the guy is supposed to be super autismo and doesn't understand human emotions and he even goes on record saying that he doesn't even like sex yet he gets laid by a different chick every season.
>>
>>35492148
It IS normal to be having sex. Go out in public. 99% of those people have taken or given dick.
>>
File: 1480527725651.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1480527725651.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>35492514
>great kino has an unwelcome romance subplot just to appeal to normans who couldn't even begin to appreciate film
Every time.
>>
Indeed, i hate how everyone talks like it was so easy to get sex.
>>
>>35493418
It IS easy to get sex though.
>>
>>35492148
>triggered
Take your snowflake ass back to tumblr pls.
>>
>>35492514
100% agreed same 2bh
>>
>>35492647
You never go outside, do you?
>>
>>35493510
Just got back from getting some bread and a prescription with my fiance. I'd estimate 100% of the women we saw had been fucked. Don't know about the men.
>>
>>35493439

I didn't considered hookers. I was talking about sex with a girlfriend.
>>
>>35493556
I'd say it's harder to get a girlfriend then it is to have sex. I wasn't talking about hookers. Never even seen one on the street.
>>
>>35493587
It is near enough impossible to get laid without paying if you're a young, low status male these days. Not even an omega NEET, even regulaf betas are getting way less sex on account of girls not seeking exclusive relationships anymore. I estimate that somethig like 40-60% of my peers (yuropoor mech engineering students) are virgins, and even most of the ones that aren't have simply lucked into a girlfriend. There is a small subset of chads getting tons of pussy, but median amount of sex young men are getting is tiny.
>>
>>35493587

How do you get sex without hookers or by getting a girlfriend, then?. Onaholes and that kind of stuff doesn't count.
>>
>>35493709
They're virgins because they're losers who can't/don't talk to women. And it's that "Oh, I'm a low status male please let me have sex with you" that guarantees any girl you meet will be turned off.

>>35493807
Go to a club. The point of nightclubs isn't to drink or dance like dumb bitches claim, it's to be poached by men and taken home for rough, drunken, lustful sex. That's easier than finding a girlfriend. Especially because some of them at the club who are looking to get railed also have boyfriends. It's a much larger pool of fish than that of eligible potential girlfriends.
>>
>>35492148
>As if it is normal
It is normal.
>>
It sometimes makes TV shows unrealistic to me if the characters are always having sex. Like in Peep Show where Mark is banging women all the time even though he is fat and ugly
>>
>>35493916
I talk to women all the time. Most of my friends growing up were women. I haven't been able to come across one that found a 5'6" like me attractive.
>>
>>35494174
That sounds like a problem you have then. Just because women aren't generally looking to date other women doesn't make it any less easy to find a girl to stick your dick in.
>>
>>35494260
I'm old enough and have been around enough women to understand that my looks are the problem. A man is willing to fuck a lot of different types of ugly women, but most of them draw the line at obese. Women, who'll fuck the biggest losers imaginable, draw the line at like 5'9". After 5 years of going out every Friday with my friends and getting next to nothing, I've just given up.
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>35492148
>15 sex moves you have to try out before you die!
>we asked 20 random people how they feel about sex
>these one night stand stories will shock you
>people tell us about their first sex experiences
>the average person has 20 sex partners in his/hers life

See these things everywhere

Why do I have to live in the age where casual sex is so normal and common but still manage to get nothing
>>
>>35494309
Well if you give up you're NEVER going to get laid. Just keep trying to get your dick wet without any expectation. Just don't come across as a defeatist loser who knows he's going home empty.
>>
>>35494339
Casual sex involves talking to strangers, which is something that requires a little bit of courage and concentration no matter how extroverted you are. Why would someone keep exerting themselves after half a decade of complete failure? Suffering the shame of rejection over and over and over again throughout most of your adult life would make literally anyone want to stop.
>>
>>35494412
It sounds like your biggest problem is that you still experience shame due to rejection. Why haven't you stopped caring bro?

>>35494337
Put yourself out there. Start lifting. Get a nice hair cut. Get thin. Wear nice clothes. Learn how to talk like a normal human bean. Get yourself a couple of normie hobbies you can talk about so you don't immediately resort to "U-uh.... I-I like video games.... a-and anime... I have a waifu. Want to hear about her?"

Nobody wants to hear about your waifu. Or anime. Or video games.
>>
>>35494462
>Why haven't you stopped caring bro?
I don't think i'm capable of not caring. If I was, i'd probably kill myself. The only thing keeping me alive is the fact that I feel so intensely when I listen to a good song or read a good poem.
>>
>>35494512
I didn't say stop caring about everything. I said stop caring about rejection. You must have had at least a couple of successes?
>>
>tfw I read threads about "you are now thinking of that girl"
>have no one on mind
REEEE why do I feel nothing when I look at people
>>
>>35494337
Just download a dating app if the bald meth head who lives near me can get some you too will be able to
>>
>>35494537
FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35494537
No, I haven't had a single success. I'm trying to not let the self-pity seep in, but I'm living a quietly desperate life full of unbearable loneliness. The people who experience love talk about it like it's the entire point of being alive, which makes people like me feel like we're not even human.
>>
>>35494669
No.

>>35494733
Don't give up bro. There is definitely someone out there for you. It just seems to be hard for you to find her.

You also have to remember that love is awesome until it isn't anymore. People only talk about the positives of their relationships. Not the shit test games they play with each other, not the arguments, not the small little things the other person does that makes you want to strangle them and bury them in the bush somewhere.

Have you spoken to any of your friends about your loneliness? If you have female friends it'd be really helpful to sit them down and have them be brutally honest with you. Tell them you're having trouble picking up and get them to tell you why they'd turn you down and how you can fix it. Some of them might even know a girl they can set you up with. If you're not in your teens or very early twenties then people have pretty much stopped being cunts and they'll be willing to help you out.
>>
>>35494557
You're edgy, asexual or both
>>
>>35492148
>Media makes me feel as though everyone is having sex as if it is normal and I feel like a weirdo because of that.

It's probably because everyone is having sex. IT IS normal.
>>
>>35494820
There's something pathetic and shameful about asking your female friends how to get sex, especially if they're single, which can come across like implied begging. I'm not above doing it, but I already know my problem: i'm not wealthy enough to make up for the fact that i'm short and unattractive.

Also, not being in a relationship for a long time makes you take up weird hobbies. I'm not an anime nerd, but I haven't seen a single tv show or movie in over a year. Girls don't give a fuck about how much Chaucer and Spenser you read, they care about whether or not you've seen Breaking Bad (which I haven't). If you're going to a bar women don't even care about that, they only care about whether or not you physically attract them, which i'm incapable of doing.
>>
>>35495275
You people are weird. If there is chemistry between you and somebody else, you can literally talk about whatever and keep the conversation going.
>>
>>35495310
"Chemistry" isn't magic. It's literally just whether or not you're physically attracted to the other person, and whether or not you think that they're in your league. "Chemistry" doesn't really exist for ugly people. Can you find chemistry with a morbidly obese woman?
>>
>>35495275
Uh... dude. It's not weird to ask FRIENDS what the fuck you're doing wrong. If they're friends that's kinda what they're for. And nobody said just for sex but to pick up girls. Don't say for sex. It'll creep them out.

And I disagree about the latter part. I don't watch TV and Movies because I simply don't like them. I had the current girl play a game where she had to actually guess a movie I HAD seen. She seemed to enjoy it and laughed about it.

Maybe it's not that you're short its that you have a poor attitude/outlook.
>>
>>35495364
>Can you find chemistry with a morbidly obese woman?

Yes, chemistry can also be platonic.
>>
there is a movie about this issue, It's called "The Lobster".
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>35492593
>started watching "Mr. Robot"
>looks grear, all that non-obvious 4chan references and memes
>suddenly superautismo robot gets laid and calls it "a poor life choice" just like that
They just can't understand how does it work
>>
>>35495376
I'm just disheartened by half a decade of constant rejection. I'm certain it's not psychologically healthy. I'll keep trying new things for a while longer, but I know my main issue is physical, and it's not something that I can change. I feel like you have to hit a certain physical threshold of attractiveness before personality makes a difference.
>>
>>35495535
>WHY CAN OTHER "ROBOTS" GET LAID EXCEPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Probably shit personality.
>>
A man of about thirty
seems a youthful, and, in a sense, an incompletely developed individual, of
whom we expect that he will be able to make good use of the possibilities
of development, which analysis lays open to him. But a woman of about
the same age frequently staggers us by her psychological rigidity and
unchangeability. Her libido has taken up its final positions and seems
powerless to leave them for others. There are no paths open to her for
further development; it is as though the whole process had been gone
through and remained inaccessible to influence for the future; as though, in
fact, the difficult development which leads to femininity had exhausted all
the possibilities of the individual.
>>
After my first relationship and losing my virginity I realized how much sex was actually talked about in society even though it's 'taboo'. I'm really into stand-up comedy and I always kind of just zoned out when watching comedians discuss sex during a stand-up set. Then I lost my V-card and it was like a huge treasure trove of jokes became available to me. A ton of love music started to make more sense to me as well.

>>35494174
If they aren't the ones having sex with you it doesn't matter what the fuck they find attractive.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.