[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been with a cute virgin asian girl for almost 2 years >Won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Worried.png (600KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
Worried.png
600KB, 1280x716px
>Been with a cute virgin asian girl for almost 2 years
>Won't have sex with me until i graduate university
>Been doing nothing but dry humping with her to get off
>Only seen her pussy twice(10/10 pussy at least)

I don't know how much longer i can last before i just lose it and fuck her.
>>
File: 1473002171154.jpg (14KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473002171154.jpg
14KB, 321x312px
Hmm I'm sure she isn't getting gangbanged by chads while you take your mandatory privilege seminars, studycuck.
>>
>>35492011
whats her reason for doing that though?
>>
>virgin

Dude... I have bad news for you.
>>
Just break it off Mr. Normie.
>>
Is her pussy hairy?
>>
>>35492011
You cant possibly be that stupid
>>
>>Won't have sex with me until i graduate university

But... why? It's such an arbitrary limit
>>
>>35492168
>whats her reason for doing that though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc
>>
>>35492168
>>35492239

In her words "I'm doing this so you finish uni and get a decent job, once you do that ill have as much sex as you want"
In the end i just think its retarded Asian values and nothing more(and to be fair its working before i met her i didn't really care for uni)
>>
Seraf?
>>
>>35492277

You're being cucked.
>>
>>35492277
Atleast (if shes not a total slut and asshole) that means that she is serious and has longterm goals so I wouldnt feel too bad about it.
>>
>>35492011
>>35492277
Bro are you fucking serious? If she can weaponize sex against you and blackmail you like that, and it is effective now what makes you think she won't make you miserable by withholding it in the future you ball-less cuck. Take what is yours, and if she's yours then so is her pussy. Be aloof, wake the fuck up and go get your dick wet. You've suffered through 2 years of uni without pussy you goddamn idiot. College/Uni is ripe for meeting girls. Go meet one that'll let you fuck her you fucking moron.
>>
OP is a practice bf.
>>
>>35492277
What happens if you can't get a decent job after finishing uni?
>>
>>35492306
Doesn't r9k want virgin gfs tho? I don't see what's wrong with being pure until marriage.
>>
>>35492277
sounds like she's trying to ensure her future through your success . if you don't finish college, she'll see that as you won't make enough money to support both of you if need be.
>>
>>35492277
You're a beta pussy. And how have you only seen her pussy twice? Does she not let you go down on her? And why do you hump her? I'm assuming you don't get blown
>>
>>35492399
/r9k/ wants virgin gfs because it's full of insecure virgin manchildren. They don't understand the reality of a virgin gf.
>>
File: 1471954460018.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471954460018.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>>35492399
>virgin
lol gr8 b8 i r8 ate outta 8
>>
OP are you from Toronto or Vancouver?
>>
>>35492399
Having a virgin GF is fine but she's using her pussy as bait to make him do other things like graduate uni/get a job. Having a relationship in which your partner withholds physical affection to blackmail you doesn't seem healthy to me(even if the graduating uni/getting a job is a good thing, it's the leverage that's fucked).
>>
Get out now OP. She's already proven that she can use sex to get you to do what she wants, AND SHE HASN'T EVEN HAD SEX WITH YOU YET.
>>
OP, how good do you think your sex life is going to be if she sees sex as a thing she's willing to concede for your satisfaction?

Like other anons have said, if she set a precedent of using sex as a bargaining chip, this is all it's going to amount to. There's no huge reversal of relationship dynamics 4 years in. If she doesn't crave your dick now she won't have a change of mind the day you finally put it inside, sex isn't like hentai.

Perhaps you're satisfied with the prospect of a low libido partner (best case scenario), and if so, carry on. But if you're not aware your future is going to look like your past, you need to wake up now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.