[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an idubbbz or leafy chin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 320x180px
Do you have an idubbbz or leafy chin?
>>
>>35490941
i don't have either so i just grow a beard and it covers it entirely but it still doesn't cover the crippling anxiety.
>>
File: url.png (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
5KB, 240x200px
>>35490941
a crimson one
>>
what a dead fucking meme. i didnt even remember this until now
>>
>>35490941
Die you edgy normie 12 yr old faggot
>>
>>35490998
>>35490987
Idubbbz is even tired of the memes. He recognizes how bad the fanbase is though.
>>
>>35490941
>a girls making fun of me online
>I know! I'll ruin her career and it'll scare anyone who wants to call me out on something
>yeah I know she's only 18 but I'm gonna follow her on tour and make her cry anyway
>my braindead 12 year old fans will eat this shit up

If you're an idubbbz fan you probably have a low IQ
>>
>>35491215
Almost forgot to answer I have a pretty strong cleft chin
>>
>>35490941
Also his content outside his content cops are fucking terrible. He's really bad at comedy too. I remember one joke was literally this

Show a montage of his friend then says this. "Wow I didn't realise I want to fuck this man before. One word, dreamy. One word from 1965, groovy" then he burps.

How fucking brain dead have you got to be to find this shit funny?
>>
>>35491215
Holy shit she had that coming though. She was spouting the most idiotic virtue signaling shit ever. White knights be gone.
>>
>>35491283
Kickstarter craps are pretty good. For a while I thought he was normie repellent though and now they are eating him up as he leaves a trail of destroyed channels in his wake.
>>
>>35491290
She apologised for what she did in a video.....and the video got a shit ton of dislikes and people were going off in the comments.

New videos she uploads still get loads of hate.

It's clear that his fans are Idiot kids
>>
>>35491215
Whiteknight detected. She was being a cunt. Then tried to play the victim card.
>s-she's only 18!!
Yeah so is my brother who is deployed in Afghanistan. Her age is no excuse.
>>
>>35491349
The only reason she """apologized""" is because she got called out on her hypocritical shit and kicked the hornets nest. To be fair I think a good portion of his fanbase just like to harass and spread chaos on YouTube, but only a turbo normie would be upset about that. But that wouldn't be you, right anon?
>>
>>35491378
>Victim card
She way overreacted obviously. But she can't pull the victim card. Because she was literally the victim of the situation

>Yeah so is my brother who is deployed in Afghanistan. Her age is no excuse.
Your brothers a fucking retard
>>
>>35490998

>die
>edgy
>faggot

Pot, kettle etc
>>
>>35491349
What, you don't like seeing a storytime roastie getting rich off teenage roasty viewership being taken down by autistic youtube channel wreckers?
>>
>>35491410
I'm not upset by it. I just think his fans are terrible immature and I bet at least 80% of his fan base are under 14.

The same fans that spout his stupid memes and pretend they're the funniest thing in the world
>>
>>35491428
>She way overreacted obviously. But she can't pull the victim card. Because she was literally the victim of the situation

Please troll harder, you're bad at it
>>
>>35491444
Nah his fans are just embarrassing. Plus the content cop was not even about her content. He talks about her exaggerating stuff for 30 seconds and that's it
>>
>>35491461
How is she not?
He went to one of her shows to upset her
>>
>>35491428
You faggot, calling other people edgy and stupid meanwhile mocking a combat medic you don't even know. Nice. You are probably just another roasty upset your favorite grill got blasted.
>>
>>35491484
>He went to one of her shows to upset her

He didn't go there "to upset her", and this was after she slandered him repeatedly to her millions of fans.

Hell, if he had gone there to upset her it would have been fine, she's a vapid compulsive liar who's been involved in a ton of scandals before this, she deserves to be upset
>>
>>35491451
>I bet at least 80% of his fan base are under 14.
>not liking young teen boys

where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>35491484
Yeah , and she hid behind the internet to talk shit like a pussy. If your gonna say shit like that to someone have thicker skin for fucks sake. Idubbbz even said what he did wasn't very funny at all, it was her overblown and completely predicable reaction that was.
>>
>>35491486
I've never watched her content and I'm not interested in it either.

Your brother is fucking stupid. Enjoy attending his funereal in a couple of years. Can't believe your family would let him go to the army at fucking 18.

Patriotism is he last virtue of the vicious- Oscar Wild

>>35491521
Yeah he fucked big time. She could have played it off cool. But she's too immature for that.

>>35491513
I'm just saying it's a bit weird that he'd travel just to troll her. He paid 200 dollars for tickets and he bought her clothes
>>
>>35491283
How come no ones addressing this. Do people argee?
>>
>>35491568
>I'm just saying it's a bit weird that he'd travel just to troll her. He paid 200 dollars for tickets and he bought her clothes

You know he makes a huge amount of money doing this? It's l i t e r a l l y his job dude, and he did it pretty well because that content cop got like 3 millions views in a day.
>>
>>35491596
J-Just looked up his net worth. 300,000 dollars. What the fuck?
This can't be right! Do people on YouTube actually get paid this much? He gets paid more than lawyers
>>
>>35491596
It was number one on trending unti some YouTube cuck manually pulled it off.
>>35491568
We are poor. Military pays for medical school while also giving him field experiance. But please keep assuming, I suppose it is grade a bait if nothing else.
>>
>>35491635
He has like 4 million subscribers, what did you expect?
>>
>>35491647
>unti some YouTube cuck manually pulled it off.

Things don't get "pulled off" trending, youtube specifically picks and chooses what will go on trending regardless of the videos actual popularity. They've openly admitted this lots of times.
>>
>>35491428
>shitting on a vet
Nice move there robot. Any other good moves you got to make a good argument?
>>
>>35491635
The ad revenue machine is quite generous. That being said I expect a bubble to form and burst costing most of these people their income. Hes an apprenticing electrician though so he'll still at least have a marketable skill. Say what you will, Hes not dumb.
>>
>>35491647
>We are poor. Military pays for medical school while also giving him field experiance. But please keep assuming, I suppose it is grade a bait if nothing else.
It's still disgusting that your family would let him go to the army at 18. I respect him a bit more for doing In to be a doctor. He's still fucking his life though.
>>
>>35491653
He gets that much for making stupid kickstarter crap and what's in the boxes.

I'm jealous. Do you guys think he'd Ben as big if he wasn't buddy's with frank?
>>
>>35491679
What the fuck, why are there so many patriots on r9k?
>>
>>35491674
In that case I suppose somebody put it all in, and then somebody else put it off. And in the event it didn't really have much bearing on the popularity of his video. They should probably call it something different though, like curated or something because having the term trending be there it's a bit misleading
>>
>>35491701
He gets that much for making regular, unique content that people enjoy

>I'm jealous. Do you guys think he'd Ben as big if he wasn't buddy's with frank?

Of course not, but even before that he was doing pretty well for himself
>>
iDubzz is shit. The tana mongo one was good though
>>
>>35491714
I'm not even necessarily a patriot, I just don't think you should be shooting on someone else who's actually doing something with their life all the while you are here presumably doing nothing of importance or significance either.
>>
>>35491741
Doing nothing is better than going to the army. (I'm a NEET btw ;^))
>>
Is leafy still a thing? I haven't heard anything about him in months
>>
>>35491807
Arguable at least. That being said I do t even know why I'm responding to such obvious bait. Must be the alcohol..
>>
>>35491819
His channel is kill. Another casualty to the calamity of YouTube that is idubbbz now.
>>
>>35491825
I am a NEET and I'm not baiting.

What you drinking senpai?
>>
>>35491864
Guinness and a rum and coke.
Rewatching cowboy bebop and shitposting so its pretty comfy.
>>
>>35491926
Guinness is pretty nice. I tried watching cobalt bebop but I couldn't get passed the first few episodes. I don't think I like tv at all.

Am i a robot I feel I don't like anime?
(I've watched many films/series)

How drunk are you senpai
>>
>>35491838
Is he still active though?
>>
>>35491976
Robots don't necessarily need to like anime. And cowboy bebop really picks up at episode 5 imo. Im pretty drunk, not blackout or anything but far past tipsy
>>
>>35492024
Yeah he pulls in decent view counts too. Just not really a community force or talking point anymore similar to keemstar.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.