[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radio oneitis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: beforeafter.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
Karma police
Arrest this man
He talks in maths
He buzzes like a fridge
He's like a detuned radio.

Fcukin got oneitis even though trying to avoid this like the plague. Got her number but afraid to take anything further as it would be setting myself up for inevitable failure.
Any you bots feel this?
>>
>>35490562
I don't feel this right now but I feel that

Here I'm allowed everything all of the time. That's the lyric right?

But what if it's everything all of the time...s? Times. You're allowed everything of all times at all times and wouldn't that be so trippy dude?
>>
>>35490562
>space oddity
Major thom gets lost in space
>the man who sold the world
For years and years I roamed, I searched for form and land. Thom returns
>airbag
Thom the alien replaces a dead thom who died in the car crash

Thom yorke the spaceman
>>
>>35490603
If we were allowed everything all the time then that would be easy mode.>>35490634
Bowie! Never gave major T that level of thought. Interesting!
>>
>>35490730
Listen you have the oneitis you human stupid human

You're a slave to your biology as am I and no matter how many hundreds of thousands of miles our space ships fly away from this island we're still humans

More than every other thread on this board relates to females or sex or whatever because we're fuckinf humans and that's all we are

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsKYqwno0_Q
>>
File: 1489201790862.png (132KB, 281x329px) Image search: [Google]
1489201790862.png
132KB, 281x329px
>Think I'm finally over oneitis
>Listen to literally any fucking music
>Feelings immediately come back
Music is fucking dead to me for stabbing me in the back
>>
Try. Get rejected. Move on.

I wish mine would say no. When I tell her to hang out she usually says yes, then we kiss but never bang. Then I ignore her and she starts sending a million messages until I can't resist anymore and give her attention again. She's got me totally figured out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.