[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no silly gf someone share these feels with me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1451370188443.jpg (116KB, 625x834px) Image search: [Google]
1451370188443.jpg
116KB, 625x834px
>tfw no silly gf

someone share these feels with me
>>
File: 1378321758134.jpg (44KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1378321758134.jpg
44KB, 429x410px
based on that tattoo shes not silly shes plain fuckin retarded and a dumb cum bucket to fuck senseless
>>
>makes a stupid face in her perfectly set up selfie

Wow she must be so YOUnique and interesting. I bet she's not like other girls at all.
>>
Haha so sirry xD

Im going to find you and fist fuck you and your dad OP. Inb4 somehow not original.
>>
i've really gotta question that shirt. Why would you wear a shirt with tiny font right on the breast?

especially when she's flat as a board
>>
>>35490395
>tattoo
>nose piercing
fuckin slut
>>
>>35490428
>aw its a babby gets intimidated by a girl he wouldn't even get the chance to sniff her hair because hes an ugly mug so he spouts the tattoo meme episode

my favorite! Also I have no doubt she is probably most successful that some faggot 18 year old need whacking off for a living :)
>>
>>35490992
yeah you dumb ass bitch glad you marked yourself as a redflag so i can avoid you
>>
I married a very silly chick, and that has carried us through a layoff and having children.
>>
>>35490992

t. deluded cuck

Tattoos are pretty much slut markings.

You will never find a tattooed girl that is a virgin.
>>
>>35491012
YOU KNOW THE DRILL

OFF MY BOARD

NOW
REE.
>>
>>35491025
Who, me? No, you!
>>
>>35490395
I would like a "silly gf," but realistically I would only drag her down emotionally providing that she would even give me time to do so.
>>
>>35491025
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DINK WHY DID YOU FUCK THIS UP
>>
>>35491146
Because your post is cringeworthy and you need to leave
>>
>>35490395

oh yeah. pull your pants down and bellow a fart for me, baby.
>>
>>35491166
srry clicked wrong post. meant to respond to married with kids
>>
haha first a girl must defeat me in pvp 1v1 in vanilla wow before she can claim my virginity
she doesn't have a chance i can already tell by her eyes
>>
>>35491207
>implying 1v1 pvp in vanilla wow took any skill whatsoever

All you needed was the right class and/or gear.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.