[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guaranteed Replies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

File: 1489303603552[1].png (561KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489303603552[1].png
561KB, 660x400px
ITT: I will reply to every post. Ask me anything you like, or ask me to comment about things you are interested in. Or simply state your views and I will respond with what I think about it.
>>
You the same guy from the other thread?
>>
>>35489949
Yes, I am. I do this to occupy my mind at night.
>>
No one interested in a free (you)?
>>
What is your opinion on the current state of my life
>>
>>35490265
Going by the only information I have on had

>you are posting on /r9k/
>it is 3 AM EST

Your life could be better. I suggest immediately going to bed if it's possible for you. Try not to use 4chan tomorrow until after the sun has gone down.
>>
what is the meaning of life, anon? I have no direction
>>
File: IMG_0970.jpg (100KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.jpg
100KB, 1000x800px
H-hay anon I'm pretty alone in my life right now so I got a young pup & im feeling happier.
>>
File: index.png (9KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
9KB, 248x203px
>>35490323
I don't know. It's not a question that seems answerable within the limitations of minds. It's like one of those impossible puzzles such as the three houses and three utilities.

To solve it you have to move into a different dimension. I think we should focus on doing that. One step at a time.
>>
>>35489923
should I risk it all in the name of democracy, or live a life of safety instead?
>>
>>35490348
Take care of your pup and make sure not to get fleas in the house. I'd like to have an indoor dog again.
>>
>>35490391
Well how do I find personal meaning then, my own purpose. Everything seems so bleak
>>
I am starved for (you)s. Please give me one, OP.
>>
>>35490424
you cannot. I am sorry. Your country and its leaders have failed you.
>>
>>35490405
Risking it all is foolish. Why do such a thing? Have you no concept of strategy? Risk what needs to be risked to accomplish the goal. You only roll the dice when you have no other options left, and I don't believe you're there yet.
>>
>>35489923
Do you use Discord? What's your ID? What inspired you to do this?
>>
>>35490447
I don't know, I think if you knew my story, you might agree with me. Do you want me to say my story?
>>
>>35489923
Why am I drunk when I have class in 8 hours?
>>
Hey, OP. I haven't eaten much lately and I've been drinking a lot. Life sucks at the moment. I could use a (You).
>>
>>35490424
If at all possible get away from the internet. Focus on the small scale you can affect. Once you have done all you can on that scale and you still feel the same way you can ask the question again. By that time you'll probably be more qualified to answer than I am.

The future isn't bleak until you have exhausted all your possibilities for happiness.
>>
>>35489923
do you know what does it mean?
>>
>>35490451
I do have a discord but I'd like to remain anonymous in this thread.
>>
>>35490451
>What inspired you to do this?
I forgot to answer this. There's no inspiration, I just use this to pass the lonely hours at night before I am tired enough to sleep.
>>
>>35490470
Go ahead if you want.
>>
I am considering enlisting in the military because my life is going nowhere and I feel like I need some discipline in my life to get my shit together. But one thing, I am only 20 years old. I feel like I could miss yet another critical period of my life, my early 20s, by spending my time in service. But I know the way things are going now I wasn't going to do shit with that time anyway.
>>
>>35490471
This is a lot deeper question than it looks on the surface. I'd say you're drunk because you never had a sense of discipline and responsibility instilled in you as a child and teenager. Why is that? That would be a really long discussion. But the basic gist of it would be I am not very approving of the actions of the boomer generation. Still, we must all be personally responsible in the end. Go to bed now. No one is going to force you to but yourself from here on out.
>>
>>35490475
I haven't been eating much either. Just two slices of wheat bread and a sprite zero for my supper tonight. Life sucks but it could be much, much worse. I went on a drive earlier today down some roads I had never been on. For a few moments I was just a man driving a car.
>>
>>35489923
Promise me son not to do that thigns I've done, walk away from trouble if you can. It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek. I hope you're old enough to understand, son y ou don't have to fight to be a man.
>>
>>35490495
It is the X factor. The gestault. I don't know enough about it to categorize it. You'd have to be intimate.
>>
>>35490540
>be me
>be early last year
>be redpilled trump supporter and college student
>feel anxious as hell
>parents put me in mental hospital
>get put on Zoloft
>it numbs out any emotions I have left, and makes me apathetic
>stop taking my meds around the time of the election
>finally get my energy and drive back
>feel pissed off that I didn't vote for Trump
>drop out of college
>realize that i'll have to wait until 2020 to get the chance to vote for Trump
>suddenly start to feel murderous anger/rage towards kikes, niggers and muslims that wasn't present the year before
>realize that instead of waiting until 2020 to be happy, I could kill mainstream media officials and be happy now

So, my question for you is what should I do. Should I do nothing, try therapy again, or go on a mass murder spree, and if I do go on a mass murder spree, how should I do it? Just to clarify, I don't have any mental disorders, I just really fucking hate the media and their anti-white agenda.
>>
>>35490542
I have thought about the same thing multiple times but after a lot of research and speaking with members of the military I think it would be a poor idea. If you're not a military person then I don't think you should enlist. The passion will not be there. You're basically using it as a means of escape.

But it's a really poor means because it comes with heavy risks. PTSD is no joke. No joke at all..

Here's my alternative. You want to go somewhere with a regimented schedule you have to keep to and will let you see some of the world? Just sign up to work on a cruise ship. They are always hiring people for a variety of jobs, no degree or prior experience necessary.

When you're there you'll be working with other young people in close quarters. You'll be forced to fraternize. Sex and drinking is about the only thing the crew members do to pass the time after work. If you are worried about missing the fun days of your 20s this will solve that in one swift stroke.
>>
>>35490713
are cruise ship jobs really that easy to get?
>>
File: IMG_5434.jpg (2MB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5434.jpg
2MB, 1334x1334px
>>35490686
sounds like you might have a mental disorder(s), but it was probably caused by your medication, because the american healthcare system is amazing.
I'd suggest trying therapy again to see if killing people is really what you want. If therapy doesn't work, then make sure to yell "ALLAHU TRUMP" before you go out. good luck anon, may our lord and savior Baron Trump watch over you.
>>
>>35490601
Ok you got that.

Why do I hate myself?
>>
>>35490761
thanks anon. I appreciate your advice. In order to avoid getting locked up again, what should I say to the therapist if I go to see one?
>>
>>35490686
What you should do is get away from your parents. They are the issue, not anything to do with Trump.

The next thing you should do is read. Read more than /pol/. I don't really care what you read but read something with a coherent narrative. Maybe even start with Plato's Republic.

The main thing is you need to get back control of your own mind. Your parents, your doctors, the internet, even me talking to you right now. These are all factors telling you to do one thing or another but I don't think you've come to any conclusions in your mind about what -you- believe in.

That's your goal right now. To have real convictions. I believe you when you say you don't have any mental disorders btw. Now make other people believe it.
>>
>>35490809
>They are the issue, not anything to do with Trump.

sounds like they gaslight him and put him in a mental institution so he couldn't vote
>>
>>35490756
When I was researching them for some of the same reasons it seemed to me that they were very easy to get as long as you are not picky about your choices. You may end up washing dishes but it will be worth it.
>>
>>35490765
I don't know if you really do or if you're just into the romantic notion of self-hate. Do you strongly identify as a robot?
>>
>>35489923
Is receiving fellatio from another male considered gay? Keep in mind this is not a trap. Just a guy.
>>
>>35490847
Assuming he is 18-24 years of age his parents are probably younger aged boomers and likely care little for the outcome of the Presidential election.
>>
>>35490809
Actually, its just my mom. My dad died when I was a kid. I do have real convictions, at least about politics. However, in a more general sense, you are right that I lack convictions. I don't know if I want to be a programmer and become rich doing nothing, or become an alcoholic, or become a politician, or a terrorirst against the mainstream media, or anything else for that matter either.

I did try reading the republic last year for school actually, but it was boring as shit so I just skimmed it. It seemed like an ok book. Personally, I think that either a direct democracy or facism are probably better systems of government than what we have right now, since both will blockade the elites from power.

the only thing I was ever diagnosed with was OCD. Several doctors tries to retroactively diagnose me as having depression, though I kept telling them I was never depressed.

either way, im unemployed and living at home, so for now im stuck with my family, for better or for worse.
>>
>>35490713
>Here's my alternative. You want to go somewhere with a regimented schedule you have to keep to and will let you see some of the world? Just sign up to work on a cruise ship. They are always hiring people for a variety of jobs, no degree or prior experience necessary.

When you're there you'll be working with other young people in close quarters. You'll be forced to fraternize. Sex and drinking is about the only thing the crew members do to pass the time after work. If you are worried about missing the fun days of your 20s this will solve that in one swift stroke.

hey lad, not who you were orginally replying to, but maybe you can hook me up with some insight

whaddya think the most lucrative avenue of approach would be for getting a billet on a cruise ship like you're talking about? god bless, i've always wanted to be on a ship for periods of time.

i've got 3 and a half or so years of hospitality experience (read: desk monkey at 2 mid-budget small hotels), can conduct myself endearingly in interview or work, and shouldn't have any real issues

currently trying to clean up my GPA in university for a B.S. Psyc, trying to get above a 3.0 at least since i am still planning on graduate school at some point. been thinking it'd be mighty good for me to get some more..whaddya say, visceral life experience? stack up some bucks and maybe even loosen up a bit.
>>
>>35490877
In most cultures it's considered homosexual activity.
>>
>>35490847
I was in the hospital several months before the election, and was only there for 8 days. However, I didn't give a shit about the election until the withdrawal for my meds wore off, which I stopped taking around the time of the election, just to clarify. Prior to that, it was like watching tv with the volume turned down so low that you can't hear what anyone's saying.
>>
>>35490898
If you've got 3 years of hospitality experience you are far ahead of the pack. You can look for coordinator jobs and be the boss of a team of people. I don't know a whole lot about this type of thing but I would say a lot of your job will be resolving passengers having problems with the people under you (basically coming along and giving them what they want). Sounds pretty cushy to me. You'll definitely get many life experiences.

If I could sign on myself right now I'd do it in a second. And I've looked at a lot of the "escape" options over the years.
>>
>>35490930
I tried anti-anxiety medications once myself for a month. They did nothing for the condition they were supposed to treat. Just dulled my wits.

They work for some people. And for some people they're just a way for society to not have to deal with them anymore. Looks like you're in the latter group.
>>
File: RG3E6FJ.png (392KB, 665x685px) Image search: [Google]
RG3E6FJ.png
392KB, 665x685px
>>35490781
Well your therapist is legally obligated to tell the authorities if you threaten to harm yourself or others so I'd say leave that out, but you could just talk to them about your hatred and ask if you could maybe get a test done like the MMPI, Depression inventory, etc.
I've got severe depression and I've considered violence since I was 14 and almost stabbed my mom at one point. If you choose the path of violence, you would have to go through the extra work to go through with it, and you should consider the kind of life of fear, paranoia, and constant running that you would be choosing.

Don't get caught (Y)
>>
>>35490888
no way his parents are boomer unless they had him when they were nearly 40
>>
>>35491024
how would I bomb MSNBC's headquarters without getting caught?
>>
>>35491039
my parents are boomers actually
>>
>>35491043
I wouldn't know. This is the kind of planning you would have to go through in order to commit to your agenda. Something like that would probably take months to plan, perhaps even years.
>>
>>35491062
your parents are 53?
>>
>>35491083
I wonder if its even possible. Like, would any of this even work?
>>
>>35491043
Why wouldn't you want to get caught? You'd be guilty.
>>
>>35491097
much older actually.
>>
>>35489923
when is my execution?
>>
>>35491106
well i meant, how would I assemble the manpower, resources and opportunity to do the bombing without being infiltrated by the fbi? Literally every time someone recruits a second man for a bombing online they're always a secret fbi agent, and im too terrible with fertilizers to make a good bomb.
>>
>>35491099
>would any of this even work?

Probably not. That's why I said you should do a lot more reading and research about politics and history before doing something irrational. I think you'd see that whatever forces you are trying to deal a blow to would easily spin whatever you do into a victory for their side. You are essentially a rank amateur pulling an ill-conceived stunt against master players of he game. They'll shrug you off like it's nothing.

If you really want to change the world you'll have to be more intelligent about it than just shooting some people. Maybe you should run for office yourself?
>>
>>35491099
there is no reason to think its not possible. It would be highly improbable to do it alone, however.
>>
>>35491122
One day this week when the executioner knocks on the door at noon.
>>
File: 100000323561.jpg (87KB, 610x340px) Image search: [Google]
100000323561.jpg
87KB, 610x340px
>>35490994
goodness gracious, if i embellished my current experiences enough on my resume or other document, and manage to convince my interviewer or other contacts at the company that i've got a couple brain cells to rub together along with a very convincing and endearing servant act, maybe i can get some shit done

i reckon that imposing such circumstances on myself; getting a contract out at sea on one of those things would be good for me. people are impressed that i work a shit-paying job that i honestly shitpost tons at while attending school full-time but it seems like a lot of wasted time without gaining life experiences to me desu

i really appreciate it, man! have you got any leads on the most reliable/lucrative companies to work for? closest urban center to me is Atlanta, GA. would not at all mind working a river cruise, either. tend to be attached to the south for some reason, and catering to rich cunts trying to live out a luxury huckleberry finn kick sounds sick
>>
>>35489923
Space elevators are the single greatest investment available to modern man.
>>
>>35490868
No.

So, romanticizing it is?
>>
File: elliott.jpg (65KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
elliott.jpg
65KB, 500x464px
>>35491148
I literally start crying if I try talking in front of more than 2 people, and while I can think of what to say to win in arguments, I can't say it. I have no idea how in the hell I could become a political leader. But I will say. I do often think that, knowing what I know, and having the strong writing/persuasive skills that I have, if I don't become a writer on behalf of the white race, i'l have committed the worst treason possible to them, for i'll have turned my back on them in spite of being the only person who could save them. Also, if I argued my ideology as persuasively as I wanted to, it would likely cause me to be killed (thus ending my ideology) since I'm not actually white myself.
>>
>>35489923
How do I see the other side of the moon? Is it forever stuck in that position?
>>
>>35491225
yeah, tidal lockings a bitch mate.
>>
I've never been good at telling people how I feel. I want to ask my parents why they didn't pay more attention to me as a kid. I want to ask what they thought when I spent my entire childhood on the Internet. I want to know why they just let me be so alone.

My anxiety flares up when bad stuff happens, when I think too much of the bad things in life and lack forgiveness. I already feel as though I don't have a future in this world, this anxiety is only making my stay here even worse. I want to remember what having fun is like. I want to laugh at something and find it funny.
>>
>>35491156
i would settle for just killing Rachael Maddow, also.
>>
>>35491178
It's been a while but when I was doing my research I believe the Disney ships were the hardest to get. One of the others had a poor reputation that might have gone out of business yet. It's something there is a lot of information out there from people who have done the jobs. Lots of forums. It's sort of like the TEFL community.
>>
>>35491190
Why use a space elevator when the hyperloop is faster?
>>
>>35491306
well you know what they say man: follow your dreams
>>
>>35491365
I ask you, my fellow anon, how?
>>
>>35491195
People who strongly identify as a robot are romanticizing the idea of self-hate. If you've not bought into that junk then you may have a deeper problem. If you unironically self-hate then I think you should do something to make you not hate yourself. What can you do? I don't think I need to make banal suggestions here. You're smart enough to know how to be a good person. Do you think you would still hate yourself after you do those things?
>>
File: 09_18_2013_moon-photos[1].jpg (1MB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
09_18_2013_moon-photos[1].jpg
1MB, 1700x1700px
>>35491225
Here you go, friend.

One of these days it will come unlocked.
>>
>>35491365
Idk bro, they're your dreams.
>>
File: IMG_5955.jpg (100KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5955.jpg
100KB, 500x698px
I don't understand why black people became a big meme. Everything Is suddenly "BLACKED" or something about "superior nigger dicks"

Is it some larger conspiracy to normalize blacks? Or am I just on 4chan too much?
>>
>>35489923
I have a question for you my man:
On a scale from 1 to 10, how nerdy do you consider knowledge about wars?
For example, I know a lot about WWII, up to the point of knowing the exact date most weapons were used, organization of the armies, name of generals...How nerdy is it?
>>
>>35491299
>I want to ask what they thought when I spent my entire childhood on the Internet. I want to know why they just let me be so alone.

These are very, very dangerous questions to ask your parents. Especially if you get them to answer honestly. These are the kind of questions where you see your parents for who they really are: people just as scared as you who don't know what they're doing. You won't be able to look at them the same after.

If you're pretty young you don't need or want to ask these questions just yet. You're not ready and I don't think your parents are ready.

>My anxiety flares up when bad stuff happens, when I think too much of the bad things in life and lack forgiveness. I already feel as though I don't have a future in this world, this anxiety is only making my stay here even worse. I want to remember what having fun is like. I want to laugh at something and find it funny.

If you're on medication that can be a struggle. Talk to your doctor about and tell them exactly this sort of thing. If they don't seem responsive find another doctor.

If you're not on medication simply get out more. I know it is scary but it's actually not that bad at all. Certainly not what the internet and 4chan tells you it is. Chad and Stacey are not who you think they are.
>>
>>35491457
no, its actually being done by /pol/ to piss off moderates into hating niggers more by emphasizing how niggers are retarded but have bigger dicks that they can use to woo retarded white women.
>>
Should I buy one of those fancy cameras with the big lenses?

I know nothing about photography but I have extra money and I need a new hobby. If it doesn't work out I could just resell it.
>>
>>35491457
Black people are actually not that popular or important. But since they are the "other" they are more noticeable against the sea of white.

There are some other reasons but I think that's the main explanation.

>Is it some larger conspiracy to normalize blacks?
It's went in the other direction in my opinion. When I was a kid in the 90s it seemed like black people were at an all-time low of being culturally different from whites. The Cosby Show was all black people but nobody really cared. The odd episode about race was seen as logical and realistic, no one was up in arms about it. Compare that to "Black-ish" now where that's all the show ever talks about.
>>
>>35491469
It's moderately nerdy. Like a 4 out of 10. A lot of people will respect you for knowing about history and will find the discussions genuinely interesting. It's always good when you can speak about what happened in the past in an authoritative manner.
>>
>>35491148
can i really run for office? When has a robot won any political office ever?
>>
>>35491516
You know, I bought a big DSLR camera just recently and I felt pretty hollow after I got it. It does take amazing photos but I felt like it takes away some of the novelty of using cheap cameras to take photos. Takes away some of the challenge. They're also not very inconspicuous.

What you should do is borrow a camera from someone, even if it's just for a day. I've experienced that will often do a lot to reduce the singled-minded obsession towards a gadget that we can all fall for from time to time. Once you have a little experience with it you know whether you really want it or not.
>>
>>35491559
But what about knowing very specific stuff:
For example, I can recall from memory every aspect of tanks, like for example the SdKfz 186 had a 12,8cm L/55 PaK44 gun with an initial velocity of 950 m/s and a 700hp engine Maybach HL230P30 23L V12.
That's probably more like a 7.
>>
>>35491582
Yes, you can run for office. Thomas Jefferson had some robot tendencies.
>>
>>35491605
Yes, that is getting into gearhead territory and the only people who like that are other gearheads. Not sure what a person who is into tanks is called.
>>
How do I be less lonely
>>
>>35491637
Join a discord of TS3 with people like you.There's plenty enough around here.
Build friends around a game you play a lot.
>>
>>35491637
Use facebook. Add people. Click on their names in the facebook messenger. Say things. Simply ask them how they have been if you have nothing else to say. Call them on the phone if you have their number.

If you have cousins, go visit them.
>>
>>35491608
I meant, literally when has a person whose ever gone on /r9k/ ever won any sort of political office, no matter how minor, ever?
>>
this post was not guaranteed replies. This thread constitutes false advertising.
>>
File: 1474699599327.jpg (167KB, 1280x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1474699599327.jpg
167KB, 1280x1075px
how does this image make you feel, mr. anon?
>>
>>35491689
I got a reply. You must have done something wrong.
>>
>>35491664
We have no way of knowing. There are a lot minor elected positions in the world, the odds are a few robots have gone on to be in some kind of office. Probably in one of the northern countries.
>>
>>35491707
Pls stop, your degeneracy needs to stop.
>>
>>35491689
Here is your reply, as guaranteed. But I might go to bed in a few minutes so there are only so many left.
>>
I think Nirvana is overrated, you know. Pixies are 100 times better.
>>
>>35491707
It makes me feel nothing. At best it reminds me of balloon animals.
>>
>>35491601
The only reason I want one is because I borrowed one a few weeks ago and I took terrible photos with it.

I know I could do better, but honestly I have no idea what I would take photos of. My dog probably.
>>
>>35491736
If Kurt Cobain was still around he'd be such a joke by now. He'd be a complete sell-out making jokes on Conan O'Briens couch.
>>
>>35489923
Well friends, I am leaving for the night. The replies from here on out are no longer guaranteed. I thank you for the posts, they help me.
>>
>>35491788
Thanks OP, we need more threads like these
>>
>>35491664
to be fair i think the fellow in congress that stirred up minor controversy by vaping while in session and also got caught up spending political funds on steam games probably ended up on /r9k/ at LEAST one time

i bet if you google vaping congressman he shows up first
>>
Hey, historyfag here.
I'd write a little bit about history, and you tell me how interesting it is (1 to 10).

The battle of Kursk was one of the most important battle of WWII and was the turning point on the eastern front, when the USSR finally gained the initiative against the forces of the Reich.
The battle was set around the Kursk salient that was made after the German spring offensive of 1943. It was decided by Hitler, with generals Von Manstein and Model to prepare Operation "Zitadelle", in an attempt to encircle the city of Kursk and trap large amount of soviet troops located in the city.
But due to leaks in the German intel, Field marshal Zhukov convinced Stalin to reinforce the Kursk salient with a large amount of troops: up to 5000 tanks, almost 1 million infantrymen and more than 10000 artillery pieces. The southern front was defended by General Vatutin, the northern by Koniev, who heavily prepared his area by putting more than 100 000 mines and up to 6500 Km of trenches.
The germans managed, during the earliest parts of the battle, to push forward in the southern front, but were stopped by mine fields, while the group "Nord" was stopped by a fierce soviet defense. Group "Sued" was eventually pushed back by a constant replacement of the soviet losses, and eventually moved back to its initial positions, after losing a large portion of equipment.
The Germans hoped to make a breakthrough by using new and modern equipment, especially the new Panther and Ferdinand tanks, but their effectiveness was severely limited by a large amount of mechanical issues and lack of prior knowledge of the battlefield.
Finally, after a whole month of costly offensive, Model asked Hitler to sop the operation, as it was fruitless. Manstein wanted to continue the attack, as he felt that soviet forces were about to crumble, but it turned out that soviet forces were still alive and well.

Wow, I hit the word limit. And sorry for the few mistakes, english is not my native language.
>>
>>35491788

Fuck you, i wanted (You) to replied to my posts in other threads.
>>
>>35492969
Why are you so thirsty for attention? Especially on such a shitty board.
>>
>>35491959
Not Op but what would've happen if Hitler would've won Kursk battle?
>>
>>35493887

I'm usually like that, against attention whoring, but, what's the point of posting shit if no one is going to bother with it.
>>
I'm bi and have only ever fucked or dated guys. They are sooo much sluttier than women. People here go on about roasties who want to fuck chad but gays are whores who'll fuck ugly fat neets like me. Being gay is awesome you should convert. Thoughts? Ever since I took the first step into guy fucking I've been a thousand times happier.
>>
I broke a 5-year friend zone with my best friend last night. If never been happier.
>>
File: 1436960053130.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1436960053130.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>35489923
I don't know what to tell you.

Here's a (You).
>>
Im flying across an ocean to meet someone ive known for 3 months, but im extremely confident, how crazy am I?
>>
>>35489923
I don't really have a purpose in love i'm 20. Maybe i'm young but still, i'm lost in life which degree to pursue or of i should be getting a job. I meed guidance
>>
>>35493912
Fucc missed that one, hope you're still here.
Probably not much: by that time, the Wehrmacht was no where near at full strength, and even though Germany increased it's industrial capacity, reserves of manpower were already running low.
At the same time the USSR had still millions of men ready to be thrown into battle and industrial production peaked in 1943: up to 5000 tanks were built each month, whereas Germany barely managed to built 10000 in a whole year.
They would have won a local battle, but the fact was that it only retarded the inevitable, and with th shit that was going on in Italy at that time, with an allied landing going on, their forces would only weaken, while soviet forces would strengthen. The war was, in all honesty, already lost by 1942, after Germany failed to capture Moscow.
>>
What is the most deplorable thing you've masturbated to?
>>
>>35491457
You're only noticing it because you choose to, buddy boy.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.