[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this stupid earth. My fucking phone is broken. And I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: who.png (398KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
398KB, 500x569px
Fuck this stupid earth. My fucking phone is broken. And I can't do anything about it.

Here's some backstory

>got phone
>live in pretty bad neighborhood
>mother and father make me exclusively use their plan, I get all the data since no one leaves the house
>it's a nice smart phone
>only have it for 4 months
>guess why?
>nigger stick up men
>have it literally robbed for me
>they just disconnect it from the service, nothing else

Okay, so she said I would get a new phone when she upgrades. What she meant was that she would give my 6 year old brother her phone which was better than mine at the time, and then get me a 20 dollar phone with gb storage.

>can only use it for clover/skype because nothing else will fit on it
>it sucks, laggy, hot all the time even when idle, battery life is sub 4 hours if i have brightness even on
>resolution and color is shit, dead pixels already
>have this phone for a year now

Now, I went for a workout and forgot to take it out of my jeans so I changed into sweats and went lifting, but here is the kicker.

>she never checks the pockets, just throws it in
>this has destroyed stuff before, she said it's my responsibility
>ask to just do my own laundry you fucking whore
>says she doesnt want me breaking her machine
>it was the fucking 6 year old brother doing his laundry when he broke the last set of machines
>he can still do his own fucking laundry whenever he wants, overrides everyone elses laundry.
>leave phone in
>completely fucking destroyed
>this is what I use for EVERYTHING
>have nothing else really except for this shitty desktop computer which is dying of windows 10 and parental controls due to 6 year old brother

Okay here's the kicker

>slaps and punches me in the face saying I broke the phone she paid so much money for
>blames me for getting robbed
>and then says I'm setting a bad example for my brother

He isn't even my brother, he's a fucking mongoloid half brother. I hate this stupid bitch and her shitty third husband.
>>
Fuck this stupid earth. My fucking phone is broken. And I can't do anything about it.

Here's some backstory

dont give a shit, stopped reading there

heres a (You) though
>>
File: helloreddit.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>35489511
>heres a (You) though
>thinking you can (You) an (OP)
>not even qouting

Haha did I just get baited or what
>>
You sound like an utter shitheap of a person. You deserve every bad thing thrown at you.
>>
>>35489592
Thanks boss, you're the greatest boss in the world.
>>
>>35489485
> if you know she just throws laundry into the washer without ch cling pockets and it has destroyed stuff before. Empty your pockets
> you live in her house. If you don't like her rules then move out
> maybe you should take better care of your shit if you can't afford to buy it yourself
>>
>>35489485
That sucks
Im so sorry man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.